BRAH LOOK AT THIS DUDE

OH NONONONONONOOHHHHH
youtube.com/watch?v=l9wm33Wz-Jc

She's 13 and already the Hollywood machine is turning her into a sexual object. I'm loving it.

She'll be a walking joke in a few years like in those clickbait article (top 10 former child star who turned into a disaters)

I think she’ll do well. She has a lot of composure for a kid. She is making stacks off of modeling and acting. She appears to be genuinely enjoying herself most of the time.

We will have Millie kino for decades to come.

Have women freaked out yet about this app?

boy did they
>let's see how HE looks after we use the app he invented on him!
>nothing happens

Ohhhh yeah there is so much bad click bait about how misogynistic it is

she looks similar to kate beckinsale on the left one

D...Do you mean that women aren't born with lipstick, mascara and eyeliner? Oy vey we were all fooled

link me some mad roasties

We have seen what she looks like without makeup and it is not quite that dire. Why does this app make everyone look like a crackwhore?

HAHAHAH

If it's nbd why are all the roasties losing their shit over it?

>all the roasties
You mean all the no-name news sites, obvious shill twitter accounts and hourly Sup Forums threads?

stop posting this you faceblind autist

is that pic real? are more of that set and bigger size?

Tiddie

DELETE THIS
looking at women bare faced is literally rape.

Please stay where you are. A van will be there shortly to pick you up.

I heard that one before so many times...
Lindsay Lohan anyone? Dana Plato? I mean we can go back to Judy Garland or Shirley Temple even. And that's just the girls.
Hollywood has been chewing kids for more than a century, she'll be no exception

honestly not sure how but it's real

I'm not a rostie but this app is shit cause it doesn't actually take any make up out, only autistic virgins would think that this is precise.

Yes, I literally read an article about how it should be considered a form of sexual harassment and I can not fucking find it now.

Stop hating on the confirmed best girl of ST.

Is that a Band-Aid?

what happened

bump

get in the fucking proper general u fucks

Katy Perry is so hot without makeup. More women need to go natural and let their natural beauty shine.