Batfleck Replacement Speculation Thread

>I'm hesitant to say anything, but I talked to a Hollywood producer yesterday and they gave me the name of who Matt Reeves wants [to replace Affleck] as Batman. And, I’ve got to be honest with you, that name caught me a little bit by surprise. I called somebody else later in the day, saying ‘hey, I heard this, is there any validity to this?’ And they said ‘well, Matt does want him.’ But, that doesn’t mean it’s going to happen. There’s been no movement or anything like that.

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencefiction.com/2017/11/16/batman-director-matt-reeves-reportedly-ben-afflecks-replacement-picked/
comicbookmovie.com/batman/heres-who-matt-reeves-reportedly-wants-to-replace-ben-affleck-as-the-batman-in-his-trilogy-a155417
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Here's the article if you faggots think I'm memeing.

sciencefiction.com/2017/11/16/batman-director-matt-reeves-reportedly-ben-afflecks-replacement-picked/

Fucking tell us or shut the fuck up. Pick one.

>Trusting John Campea
>Ever

I'm sick of this spineless cunt.

hollywood insider here. its Matt Damon

hes right here haha

Screencap this

If it's DC, it's be another miscast actor from the bargain bin.

Idris

Here:

comicbookmovie.com/batman/heres-who-matt-reeves-reportedly-wants-to-replace-ben-affleck-as-the-batman-in-his-trilogy-a155417

afleck was a great batman. ruined by hack snyder

He's already Dexter Tolliver

OHHHH NO NO NO NO NO HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Well, he does kinda look like Christian Bale.

fags

Jake Gyllenhaal
i'm okay with this

You know it's true

gotta be that one guy that hasn't done capeshit so far in his career.

I'm not. Jake has a weak chin.

Goose as Batman
Gyllenhall as The Joker
we finally have out Driver vs Nightcrawler film

well after all this shit show this could work

Are you on drugs m8.

It sounds like it's going to be a prequel

And Hellboy. That's going to take his time.

It's our boy Urban. He's finally going to get his time to shine bright.

Matt Damon would be an awesome Batman.

Thatd be a dumb move. Bruce is old enough they can just have Dick Grayson take over organically in the 2nd Batman movie.

What the fuck is even going on with this shit? Why is Ben Affleck so intent on leaving it behind already?

>Gyllenhaal was almost Batman in Batman Begins
FULL CIRCLE

Its Brendan Fraser. He’s back.

Is it really just me?

WB is incapable of giving him a good film.

Rumor has it WB wants Alden Ehrenreich instead. He's younger and cheaper than Gyllenhaal so they can get a new universe going without as much hassle.

Pls be Jon Hamm

marc maron??????

After watching Justice League and seeing that Affleck basically gives 0 fucks for the DCEU, I'm actually fine with Jake Gyllenhaal being Batman, i'm just concerned how they gonna put him inside the universe, i guess the movie's going to be disconnected from the rest of the others and i really don't want the DCEU to end because i love Cavill as Superman and i really want to see him against Brainiac

Also, if Jake's Batman is inside the same universe, is it going to be just like Edward Norton getting replaced by Mark Ruffalo?

>Apparently, two ideas are being considered for the trilogy; one would see it set apart from the DC Films Universe (which probably means we can forget about seeing more of J.K. Simmons' Jim Gordon) and the other would be set before the events of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice. Jake and Ben aren't dead ringers for one another but given the near ten year age gap, it could actually work really well!

I've got another. Keep Ben for the beginning of Flashpoint, and release Reeve's Batman whenever. Whomever he gets for Batman shows up at the end of Flashpoint as Batman.

yes

Always wanted him for Barry.
>I run.

WB is already getting into pre-production with Flashpoint so that they can recast whoever they want and rewrite whatever they want. Cavill is probably safe, but Ben is going to get flashed out.

More like Fat Man.

>ruined by hoss weedon
ftfy

Choose

Hamm

I could see him as a Robin.

He's too fuckin' old. Stop picking actors who are too old for their roles.

Isnt Joe already playing Deathstroke? It'd be weird seeing him fight himself in the Deathstroke movie.

Jon Hamm - Batman
Alexandra Daddario - Wonder Woman
Bryan Cranston - Lex Luthor
Mark Hamill - Joker

Was it so hard, DC? WAS IT SO HARD?!

Hamm would be best Bruce ever. Unlike Affleck, Hamm can act.

They just start off with a masked Batman spotting Affleck's chin getting severely wounded, like his face getting blown off by an explosion, and reconstruct it into the new actor. Alternatively, they could be working on a distant prequel where a new lead is usually forgiveable.

>Dick Grayson take over organically in the 2nd Batman movie
Normalfags wouldn't understand this

If Batman is in his 40s, how old does that make Dick Grayson?

they fucking him over left and right, and with the disaster JL has shaped up to be from not only the directors swaping hands but the shere medling to appease the masses

He's a shit actor and never had potential as Batman.

Michael Cera or Jonah Hill. DC capeshit is now Marvel quip-tier trash anyway. Might as well go all the way in.

20's or younger.

Dick wouldn't still be Robin in his 20s.

It wouldn't be hard at all to set up. Have Nightwing show up to help in The Batman 2, have Batman get wrecked by Ras, have Damian show up at the end and bam a new organic Batman and Robin. The 3rd movie will be them going after Ras.

I hope Mad Hatter and Black Mask make a appearance

Because every single fan of DC, Batman, capeshit, etc has been living inside his asshole since he was announced to play Batman in BvS. He always talks about how exhausting it was with fans when he played Daredevil. Imagine that x1000 with a much more well-known character like Batsy and the massive popularity of superhero movies. He's fucking tired of it and quite frankly needs to rest.

>dickbats
No, they're going to have Azrael take the mantle instead.

Bruce Wayne, that weird celebrity, returns home to Gotham at twenty years old. Wants to be Batman. Is for a year or so. Suddenly adopts a ten year old Dick Grayson who becomes Robin. When he's twenty, Batman is 40.

It's weird, but it works enough.

I'm 100% fine with this.

>linking a clickbait article and not just saying who it is

kill yourself nigger

Do you think we'll get a Batman Beyond movie if the universe does well enough? Who would play old Bruce Wayne? Who'd play Terry?

>Maggie Gyllenhaal
Based.

Sure am ready for gender-bender Batflick.

He'd be a GREAT Batman but a terrible Bruce Wayne.

No Nightwing is getting his own movie. If it'll be anyone it'll be Dick Grayson.

Fucking really? He's charming as hell when he wants to be, he just mainly plays gruff guys.

You are fucking imbecilic if you think Memetits Dadario would make a good Wonder Woman.

Having an adult Robin is dumb. Have Dick be Nightwing and someone else like Tim or even Damien be Robin.

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT.

So how pissed off are you guys going to be when it's Idris Alba?

Fuck off, nerd.

Yuh.

Fuck your mother. You double nigger.
You know just as well as I do that just saying who the article mentioned wouldn't mean anything, especially since it's such a meme name.

All the more reason they won't have Dickbats.
Audiences would get confused. It's hard enough that they have to deal with Nightwing also being Robin.
Get ready for this, there is no other way I'm afraid.

Who would you pick? Jaimie Alexander?

jesus looks like a videogame

Stop memeing.

>all those generic fucking choices
F
L
O
P

Hamm

>having an adult Robin is dumb.
Do you not know Red Robin?
Nevermind, you're probably not a reader.

>Terry
Drake Bell.

hey I love the guy too, just saying I don't see his face as the face of a billionaire playboy trustfund guy.

>Mark Hamill
>generic

Neck yourself.

Hamm was perfect 10 years ago, he might be a little old now though

Hamm or Bailey

Like they fit the part the most

tim is unironically the worst robin.
how it's possible to be worse than jason I will never understand

Fucking sweet. People bitching about this looking unrealistic: this movie is not for you.

Nope. They will never bring back Azrael, Le Edgy 90s MemeBat into the DCEU.

They will, and they will play it completely straight without a hint of irony.
Gotta pay homage to Snyder somehow.

>Alexandra Daddario

No. She's a butterface

he would be great. especially if he put on muscle

Red Robin is not Robin. They do not fill the same role. I want a young Robin who tags along with Batman wherever he goes.

Litterally rumored to be the worst actor in the Han Solo spinoff and he is Fucking HAN SOLO. Plus he had to take acting lessons for Disney. WB is dumb but not that dumb.

I saw Ryan Gosling at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like three Coca Cola cans in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the cans and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each can and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

DCEU Batman is already a mindless murderer thanks to Snyder, there's no reason to ever use this character

She would've been fantastic