Sup Forums BTFO: how can they EVER RECOVER

Well Sup Forums? Triggered much.

>Pick and choose over five decades of films to make a strawman
Can't help but notice a lack of Blade.

Why'd they make the white women tanner than the white guys who're all the same shade of white?
Can't help but notice you could pick out just blade

WHOS THE BLONDE SUPPOSED TO BE

AND WHERES WONDAR WOMAAAYN! SEXIST SCUM

Doctoress Who

she a qt tho so I don't mind

cute girl diversity is OK by me

Not a single one of the three shown are an example of "Forced Diversity"

AH I DONT FOLLOW THAT SEMEN SLURPING SHOW

THE TUMBLR LEVEL OF ITS FANBASE IS LEGENDARY THOUGH, REALLY SHOULDA KNOWN

BUT WW IS CLEARLY MORE ICONIC FOR FEMALE EMPOWERMENT, HER CONSPICUOUS ABSENCE LEADS ME TO BELIEVE THIS ARTIST IS SECRETLY SEXIST AND A LITERAL RAPIST

I MEAN LOOK AT JOSS WHEDON, SUCH A GOOD FEMINIST ALLY RIGHT?? UGGH MALES SO TOXIC

>Why isn't the mafia Don black?
>Why isn't an early 20th century professor black?
>Why isn't a wealthy low iq lovable bafoon from mid century alabama black?
>Why isn't a man from a fictional race written to appear white in the books black?
>Why isn't the cowboy in the spaghetti western black?
>Why isn't the mid century English spy black?
>Why isn't the former english sailor/colonist now pirate in the 1800s black?
>Why isn't the character written as white black?
>why isn't the 200 year old canadian mutant black?
>Why isn't a well recorded famous scottish historical figure black?
>Why isn't the main character who is a civil war vet in a movie about western influence and Japanese identity black?
>Why isn't a 1920s aristocrat written as white not black?
>Why is a 'Nam vet written as white not black?
>Why isn't the split personality of a white character black?
>Why isn't a greek man black?
>Why isn't a character that's been written and well established as white for 50 years black?
>Why is a comic book character thats always been white not black?

Hell, most of there there'd be fucking outrage.
Could you imagine if they made a teacher turned meth dealer black? or a fugitive? or a father? there'd be riots in the streets.

Off topic but how do you feel about COPS

I don't watch (((reality))) TV

Ironically Black L was the best part of that piece of shit

I'd honestly rather have the doctor be black. Over half a century of regenerating and as far as I know it's never established they can change gender. I also don't why he also regenerates into an older, and then younger, person. Maybe I just don't watch sci fi meme shows that pretend to have consistency.

And the utter absence of Billy D. Williams, Denzel Washington, Eddie Murphy, Richard Pryor, Danny Glover, Whoopi Goldberg, Chris Tucker, Jackie Chan, Ice Cube, Ice T, Omar Epps, Morgan Freeman, etc.

Whoever made that image is more racist than Hollywood

This looks like a photoshop of a Mork and Mindy reboot.

FUCKING

THANK

YOU

Were they in the right?

I can't wait until everyone is caramel colored so we can stop this petty bickering about race.

Aren't all of the avengers white? Except for Hulk xD and that woman that doesn't do shit ever.
The JUSTice league is a lot more diverse, why do you guys' like it more?

white men can be petty, angry, heroic, villainous, damaged, greedy, and any other number of things

when you put a diversity quota checkmark in something that character has to be as safe and boring as possible to avoid offending anyone. that's why i prefer white male portrayals.

>SJW tries to make a smarmy point and falls flat on their face due to their own low intelligence and lack of logic or reasoning, and literally everybody else points and laughs at them

Every single time.

I never get tired of this glorious cycle. Thankfully SJW's don't either.

>random capeshit heroes are now among movie icons
Fuck me.

To be fair, Nam' Vet, Spaghetti Westerner, Pirate, Luke Skywalker, Jon McClane and Meth Kingpin could be black and nothing would ultimately change.

>Rey