Mr Kino

World #1 Terrorist Elliot Alderson

> Formed F society Terrorist group
> F Society Cripple the American economy in stage 1
> Kidnapped and framed Tyrell Wellick for it
> Killed Hundreds And Destroyed the economy

And noone can prove he didnt cause all evidence pointing to him and f society

So did those 71 buildings have UPS rooms that the Chinks detonated?

how is the new season? I can't bring myself to watch it after the disappointing second season.

It's pretty ridiculous, but I think I'm going to ride it out till the end.

>mr reddit

Either that or regular bombs which ended up being overlooked due to focus on the main building.

It has its moments, but over all, its like watching shit go down the toilet in slow motion. It will never be as good as season 1.

Man, this episode was so intense. I came here to make a thread about Mr Kino as well but it seems you were faster than me. So this will have to do

way better

best season, hands down.

It feels like Season 1 again. Season 2 was mostly buildup.

Will Tyrell and Elliot end up together in the end?

I think it's nearly as good as season 1

They're gonna end it on some turbocharged deus ex machina plot device involving time travel and a particle accelerator. It's garbage tier writing.

Email apparently saw everyone complaining about the pacing of the 2nd season and fixed it, but the improved pacing is negated by all of the FUCKING DRUMPF IT WAS HER TURN quips.

Man, I feel so sorry for Angela. She completely lost it

this episode was TIGHT TIGHT TIGHT

Why is he so perfect?

this
honestly, loving every episode so far.

elliot starts working for the fbi

seems like tyrell has totally turned on elliot

"if i cant have you,
noone can"

I loved the ALF sequence in season 2

triggered trump tard

Really?

People said it went downhill and the threads hated it, what happened with this episode?

>uses Gnome
What a pleb. Xfce is the thinking mans DE.

It was a one-time reference by a show that is strongly anti-government, anti-authoritarian, anti-corporate - what did you expect?!

do you not care about spoilers? just watch it

i'm not one to hype shit up, but it really is great so far.

as of right now, i'd give it the slight edge over season 1.

How long till China declares war on the US.

Whiterose and Price were at Mar-a-logo when the shit went down. She already expressed interest in getting Trump elected in a previous episode. Trump is going to be a part of the plot. Definitely not a one-off, I look forward to triggered nazi manchildren.

>tearing piece of shit

>Killed Hundreds And Destroyed the economy

I like how this pushes mr robot to the Breaking Bad protaganist level.

Everyone got attached to the main character, but now it's 100% true that he's pure evil and the true bad guy, and if you still root for him you're a bad person. So now it's like BB in that we'll be rooting for his inevitable demise.

It's not as slow and meandering as Season 2 but I wouldn't call it good either. Season 1 is still the best despite its own problems.

>It was a one-time reference by a show
It's been nearly one per episode now (including a shot at "Bernie Bros"), and I'd be less "triggered" and feel that it was more in line with "anti-government, anti-authoritarian, anti-corporate" attitudes if Email shat on Hillary, too. But he won't do that, obviously.

>one-time
>Episode 1 Trump segment
>Episode 3 television guy segment about Trump and "people being desperate, but not THAT desperate"
>Now Episode 6 restaurant segment about Trump being a buffoon and his balls showing through his shorts
C'mon dude, I don't even care about the Trump mentions and I've counted at least 3.

my fucking nigger

Guess you're right user, I didn't even catch the thing with Whiterose and Price. But what I take away from this is that politics are controlled by corporations anyway, so it doesn't matter who you vote for.

I mean Obama has been president during all three seasons of Mr Robot but has achieved shit all so far

yes, if only they shit on hillary clinton, john kerry, and al gore it would truelly be fair and balanced

more like i don't watch this show and i don't care so i'm not rooting for anyone and i'm posting in this thread to tell you how gay you are

>yes, if only they shit on hillary clinton, john kerry, and al gore it would truelly be fair and balanced
Don't be disingenuous. This season is taking place during the general election, and Clinton is the only one that's escaped a shot so far.

Why doesn't he just kill himself?

Well, there is Elliot and then there is Mr. Robot

I like how the protagonist is a struggle with himself

Honestly, this pseudo-intellectual show was like nothing I've ever watched. It'a absolute trash that tries so incredibly hard it's endearing. Each episode shows that the directors and writers are creatively bankrupt and yet they continue. Its stellar how such a brain dead show could enjoy such praise and fandom.

Twists, "mysteries", gimmicks, inconsequential narratives and a loose interpretation of story don't make for a great show.

I thank god every day that I wasn't born with a small enough number of brain cells to enjoy this content without irony. It constantly challenges the viewer in its simplicity, promises and lack of a commitment to anything but the next surprise. Not in any form of intellectual discourse as its fans seem to believe. It's marinated in cliche, fried in shlock and still tastes raw to any patrician.

If you enjoy this show I must respectfully ask you to reconsider your ability to subjectively assess anything. It's trash.

I have full faith that the type who enjoys this show is a simpleton of the highest order; a low IQ, simplistic mongoloid plebian.

I hope you find peace in death. Seek it soon.

don't give her (you)'s, please.

another user didn't pass the pleb filter, wew

ok

watched this earlier

you think he hung it on his wall?

Here's your
(you)

Honestly, this pseudo-savory $5 Black Forest Ham Foot Long was like nothing I've ever eaten. It'a absolute trash that tries so incredibly hard it's endearing. Each topping shows that Subway and its sandwich-artisans are creatively bankrupt and yet they continue. Its stellar how such a brain dead sandwich franchise could enjoy such longevity and fandom.

"Black Forest" ham, green peppers, "cucumbers", telegraphed fragrance narratives and a loose interpretation of taste don't make for a great sandwich.

I thank god every day that I wasn't born with a small enough number of taste buds to enjoy this sub without irony. It constantly challenges the diner in its simplicity, idiocy and lack of a tang to a vision. Not in any form of culinary discourse as its fans seem to believe. It's marinated in cliche, fried in shlock and still tastes raw to any patrician.

If you enjoy this sandwich I must respectfully ask you to reconsider your ability to subjectively assess anything. It's trash. It's an absolute blight on the modern palate. Sadly, it truly represents millennials.

I have full faith that the type who enjoys this Foot Long is a simpleton of the highest order; a low IQ, simplistic mongoloid plebian.

I hope you find peace in death. Seek it soon. Eat Fresh.

Pretty sure he did

There are 4 levels of enjoyment when it comes to Mr. Robot, from lowest level of intelligence and culture to highest:
>retard - hurr i don't understand anything this show sucks
>normie - wow this show tells the truth about capitalism and society and hacking omg best show ever and the plot twists are awesome
>pseud - im to smart for this show its philosophy is entry-level and the twists are cheap and the hacking metaphors are cringe, also muh trump
>Cinephile - Mr. Robot, while slightly shallow in its philosophy and scriptwriting, is still an amazing achievement of modern televised cinematography thanks to its impeccable use of atmosphere, camerawork, music, editing and direction - an absolute must-watch for any self-respecting cinephile.

this is quickly becoming one of my favorite shows; each episode feels extremely fulfilling, while also leaving you with wanting more. I think a lot of the fulfilment comes from the incredibly good cinematography, something that's seriously underutilized in TV shows in general. Even the most average scene looks 10 times better in Mr Robot than in other shows.

>anti-government
>didn't say anything bad about Obama
>didn't say anything at all about Clinton
I don't care about Trump, but I wish people would stop giving a shit about every little thing he does, so that every piece of media wouldn't have to say something about Trump all the time, instead of telling a story
it's the worst thing for taking you out of it, even in old episodes of Simpsons with Clinton and Bob Dole

>tits out

WHOOOORE

>Angela has a boyfriend
>Elliot just wants to watch the world burn

>Angela is single and giving Elliot lots of attention
>Elliot is happy with life the way it is
Makes ya think

>including a shot at "Bernie Bros"
it was a fucking reference
the trump shit is pretty stupid when he does it even outside the show but this is ridiculous

so what was in Tyrrell's instructions? give yourself up being an obvious one, but I wonder if there's anything beyond that
and who shipped the records out anyways

we get it, server, you vape

why do you fags care about the trump stuff? it's barely a factor in the show

Will the season finale end with Elliot literally licking Hilary Clinton's asshole clean after a number two, leaving the audience to wonder if it really happened or it's all just in his mind?

If so bravo Esmail. Best_thing_I_ever_tasted.tar.gz is gonna be great and Hillary will save the world!!

>Hundreds
Lol mate, it was over 1000 actually. Agree with your point though

The young girl from last season that asked those questions to Angela is played by the same actress that played her younger self in the last episode. Check IMDB.

IMDB is fake. Look at the screenshots. Two different people.

>thousand(s) is not hundreds
>c*1000 cannot be expressed as d*100
americunt educations guys

i want angela to scrunch up my balls and shove them in her pouty litlle mouth

Disgusting.

is elliot literally cloud strife?

>IMDB is fake
what did she mean by this?

t.fag

>what did she mean by this?
It has been corrupted by russian troll farms inserting fake news/data.

She was brainwashed like MK Ultra or MONARCH like.
Would fit the show

She literally looks like a sad clown, clothing and all.

And then to bite them off, chew them good and swallow them.

It does get kind of annoying but I think the political shit is tasteful if its subtle
Not like the monologue in episode 1 with the trump videos, but more like the hotel thing in this episode where it can flyover your head.
The bernie guy would have been better if the Bernie sticker on his desk was smaller and less noticable

trump is openly more authoritarian than Clinton or Obama.

also c'mon the russia collusion thing is just such an easy thing to slap onto crossdressing chinese person to make him seem more important.

Woah, it's like Fight Club!
I clapped when I saw it.

felt too slapstick that.
almost dropped right there and then

>last night's episode

>felt too slapstick that.
Felt like an extremely easy copy/paste. It's quite an enjoyable show, just don't stop and think or you'll be very aware what it reminds you of because it's exactly the same.

The only truly original input by it's creators seems to be the forced jabs at trump.

Aaa

Samsung BTFO