Why is it so easy to self-insert into Batman? There isnt a character in history so accessible...

Why is it so easy to self-insert into Batman? There isnt a character in history so accessible. Batman is the definition of a male power fantasy.

>implying it's easy to self-insert as an attractive billionaire playboy who's smarter and stronger than everyone else and wins every fight

I want the normies to leave.

Its much easier to self insert than an alien with godlike powers

>billionaire that has severe issues with everything that has atoms
No.

kids back in the 50's wanted to be able to fly and have heat vision at least batfags have some realism in their fantasy

>wins every fight
Batman loses alot of fights
>smarter and stronger than everyone
He trained to achieve this thats why he deserves it

Inb4 batfag derr hurrr

Name one person who lives his life like Batman in real life.

>inb4 Phoenix Jones, not even close

Mark Zuckerberg

I don't make a habit of self-inserting because I don't think it's psychologically healthy, but I'm pretty sure I could drop onto some poor assholes head through a skylight the way Batman does

I can't jump and swing over gridlocked traffic like Spider-Man, or shrug off bullets like Superman, or fly around in a wearable fighter jet like Iron Man... but I can beat the shit out of a guy.

Does this look like a peak human to you? It looks like a pasty 130 lb social media jew to me.

>little white dog
so... is he actually trans? Because only women have dogs like that

Elon Musk

Yes user, he looks very vengeful.

He's totally a self insert. The whole billionaire thing is a power fantasy and the whole "troubled" background is for the edgy teenagers going through their angsty years. It's like how everyone makes their OC super attractive, mysterious, and has everything yet has a troubled past. Batman is Coldsteel.

>Girlfriends aren't a thing.

Bruce Wayne doesnt appear vengeful either

Fact desu.

I self-insert as Hal Jordan because my life is a series of fuckups.

>Batman loses alot of fights
He shouldn't. Why fight a battle you won't have 100% chance of winning? Shouldn't he have learned that from his training?

Bruce Wayne never looked like he was a stoned beta.

if Dan Bilzerian actually had discipline, brains, and his douchiness was just an act he would be similar to Bruce

>wins every fight
As oppressed to other heroes?

Lol this is such an obvious false flag...why do you people always use the same 3 pictures you find on google images?

You don't like Batman, we get it...move on with your life.

kill yourself batfag. You will never be your mary sue billionaire faggot character

Because they're the results that show up first dumb dumb.

Why is this a problem or something that people even bother thinking
about/discussing? He's just a character and that's how he is.

I miss being a kid because no one would discuss this kind of retarded shit when talking about comics/movies/TV shows. Stop making the "muh self insert muh male power fantasy" thing a thing.

never been able to relate

Most people can't relate to Indiana Jones, doesn't make him any less of a self insert either.

>not relating to a lower middle class, teenage/young adult super hero who frequently has trouble juggling superheroism, paying rent, and friends
spider-man is probably the original fantasy, a normal ish kid who gets super powers, uses it for fame and fortune, and then learns that actions have consequences is a lot more relatable to me

losing a father figure in my teens is a whole lot closer to home than growing up alone in a mansion
doing good because selfishness has cost you dearly connected to me on a more personal level than declaring war on crime because it killed your parents
thats just me, im not gonna claim its for everyone

You're confusing Batman with Spider-Man
>be lonely nerd
>get powers
>everyone finally gets to see the real you
>actually be super funny
>actually be super genius
>women throw themselves at you

Batman is an easy self insert to project yourself into the same reason all of Keanu Reeves' performances are. It's a blank face that anyone could go into. Sure, Keanu Reeves' characters each have specific back stories and past and trials, but at the end of the day they are boring and bland and basically just ride out the plot, it's the world around his characters that's meant to draw you in. Much like Keanu Reeves' characters, Batman is meant to be the reader's vessel in the DC universe. It's part of the reason why all his stories are essentially the same thing, have the same feels, and hit all the same notes. Adding anything more to the character would completely ruin the illusion, it's why Batfags always have a flag up their ass.

TL;DR: Batman is Neo.

Donald Trump

Is a billionaire, keeps winning despite people saying he shouldn't be able to, has a huge family always sticking around, makes haters cry no stop just like Batman.

name one superhero that lives under the poverty line

Fuck you too. Not that guy but I'm not a batfag but get why he's a good character, personally I'd rather be Plastic Man so I literally fuck myself while I crossdress as Huntress.

im an anthropologist historian also

Self-insertion is a literary device in which a fictional character who is the real author of a work of fiction appears as an idealized character within that fiction, either overtly or in disguise.

You're forgetting the more important thing he learned from his training.
>No risk its
>No biscuits

Nightwing, Red Hood, Plastic Man, Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Arsenal, Aquaman, Clayface, Black Canary etc; All these heroes have all lived in poverty and were still popular as fuck. Green Arrow RIGHT NOW(last I checked) is dirt poor and his books have been more popular now than they have in years.

>rich lonely billionaire with extremely severe mental health issues who tries to control everything and push people away at the same time and can't seem stop beating up criminals

Nah.

Okay I relate to him.

Why self insert as Batman when Nightwing exists and is basically Batman 2.0 with no one of the flaws and that everyone loves.

>be rich
>adept in combat arts
>have an epic car
>work with "super computer"
>have multiple "partners"
>considered good looking
>work for law enforcement as a consultant
Holyshit guys I've been Batman for 8 years and didn't even know it.

>and the whole "troubled" background
That is pretty much every comic character that deals with dark related shit. Is Daredevil and self insert? How about Punisher?

Batman is no more a self insert as any other Comic book character. People just make a special case because he's popular.