...and another one bites the dust

>EXCLUSIVE: Sylvester Stallone is accused of sexually assaulting a 16-year-old fan: Star told her she was 'tight,' made her give him and his bodyguard oral sex and threatened they would 'beat her head in' if she ever told, in bombshell police report
>Sylvester Stallone was accused of sexually assaulting a 16-year-old fan girl while he was filming Over the Top in Las Vegas in 1986, according to a police report obtained exclusively by DailyMail.com
>The actor, who was 40 years old at the time, met the teenager while he was filming at the former Las Vegas Hilton hotel and she was given keys to his room
>Stallone allegedly had sex with the girl, telling her she was 'very tight', before asking the minor if she had ever had sex with two men at the same time
>The girl claims Stallone's bodyguard Michael 'Mike' De Luca, who was in the bathroom until Stallone brought him out, 'forced' her to give him oral sex
>After performing oral sex on De Luca for some time, the teen claims he penetrated her while she was made to perform oral sex on Stallone
>The teen told police she became 'very uncomfortable' when De Luca joined in on the sexual encounter but said she felt she had 'no choice' in the matter
>Afterwards, the teen claims Stallone said she couldn't tell anyone because both men were married and if she said anything, 'they would have to beat her head in'
>Police said she decided not to press charges against the men because she was scared and humiliated

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5081605/Sylvester-Stallone-accused-forcing-teen-threesome.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ud-pgpTr2vI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BASED

Sneedvester Chuckone

RAPE

RAPE

Sly is gay?

This time they've gone too far.

>"I looooooove tiiiiiight chiiiiiiiiiicks!!!!!!!!"

>"beat her head in"
This actually sounds terrifying. What a slimy scumbag crooked-face goomba

This meme was never funny faggot.

YEAH ROCKO

ROCKO

I don't know why but this story in particular looks like a fucking fanfiction, it's hilarious.

Kek. Literally nothing wrong except a whore getting sad she was pump and dumped.

Sly did nothing wrong

That's just being a man

>16-year-old fan
Fucking pedo.

>Daily Mail

disappointing

so was the first encounter completely consensual?

>and his bodyguard
What a bro

This turns my horny on

that he's not a fag?

Las Vegas age of consent is 16.

>didn't press charges because she was scared and humiliated

I'm glad she plucked up the courage 31 years later, what a brave tight soul.

Yep. Probably wanted to entrap and blackmail Sly.

What is the point of an allegation like this? It's over 30 years ago and there is no way to confirm this.

>>The teen told police she became 'very uncomfortable' when De Luca joined in on the sexual encounter but said she felt she had 'no choice' in the matter
"I ONLY WANTED CHAD STALLONE!"

Stop oppressing women shitlord

Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly cleanse his floor and gather his wheat into the barn; but the chaff he will burn with unquenchable fire.

Let us be cleased so that we may enter the Kingdom of Kino

I guess the Sylvester got stalloned

THIS IS NOT TRUE

Why would he let another guy fuck a girl that likes him? This doesn't seem like something Sly would do. Guy had it all back in the 80's. Why would he share a woman?

I think the Dustin Hoffman was was the most fanfictiony. The dialogue almost sounds like it'd be coming out of a perverted version of the rainman guy. Still jews can be pretty weird. So not ruling it out.

Boy, Weinstein is really paying out a lot to keep his story buried lol

He had first dibs tho.

>1986
are you fucking kidding me

>"Aye, yo! Yous gotta get tha pussy when it is right and tight, ya know whaimean?"

Nice

In the end all that will be left is Rick Moranis.

>some coked up slut jonesing for the Chadlone dick
>accuses him of assault 30 years later because she wants her fifteen minutes of fame
Women were a mistake

Cause bitches are disposable to him

Rick Moranis raped me when i was 8

he can't get it up unless another man is there

he'll deny and nothing will come of it

Wtf i love Sylvester Stallone now

except undisclosed large amounts of cash being deposited her bank account

>ADRIENNE! STICK A PIECE OF LIVER UP YOUR SNATCH ALREADY, YOU'RE LOOSER THAN PAULIE OVER HERE!

>He totally did this 30 years ago guys i have no proof but believe me anyway

You deserved it you dumb slut

Shut up you tight slut.

it doesnt matter in todays world user.
somebody important will believe it even if its total horseshit and thats the end of it.
if your famous and in the movie industry and a dude you might as well gtfo to south america

>Sylvester Stallone is accused of sexually assaulting a 16-year-old fan
Was it one of his daughters?

>left: sneed
>right: feed
>center:seed

/ourguy/

>yfw he didn't have Mickey around to chase them away
youtube.com/watch?v=ud-pgpTr2vI

Gay

>one son is autistic, the other is dead
JUST

Something probably happened but i bet she exaggerated the fuck of the situation.

StrongJaws.jpg

The thing that bugs me about this story is

>be banging a 16 year old girl that's tight
>Sylvester says, "You know what would be great? If you sucked my bodyguard's dick. That gets me going"
>They proceed to spit roast her.

Either this is made up or Sylvester has some faggot tendencies.

>doing this Shitty dialog
>when the image cleary shows that she wants the stallion

Someone needs to draw this with the speech bubbles and her in SJW censored symbols

He didnt survive from worse in the past?punched demi moore or something?

SpoiledpotatoApp?

burn hollywood to the ground imo

Idk, this one sounds like bullshit to me. Stallone always seemed like a great guy.

>he doesn't want to breed an army of chads with stronk jaw'd women

>said she felt she had 'no choice' in the matter
why do we even let roasties vote

FUCK NOOOOOOOOO

NOT THE STALLONE

>scared for her life
>still files a police report
>doesn't press charges
>doesn't even talk to the "journalists" herself
>it is digged up after spending hours of looking for shit like this for probably every male actor in Hollywood
>totally did happen guys!

Until she speaks herself this is just hearsay. Casual sex is a fucking slippery slope, shit like this could happen to anyone. Just look at what happened to Henry Rollins.

this is so fucking gay

This was the 80s
That wasn't a thing yet

based

I'd say Arnie is next, except that his groping is already out there.

You're gonna be disappointed then. Snowball affect will have half a dozen other women making claims before the day is over.

Did Travolta jack him off?

saw her in real life
her jaws do not look that big, she looks hella skinny

So he was already charged. Is he fucked anyways?

Fucking a girl isn't gay.

this sounds really hot desu, i got a boner while reading what happened.

>ywn fuck a tight teen with ur top m8

why live?

Now the accusations can start piling in. The floodgates have been opened on Mr. Stallone

He raped Mildred Baena

How is a police report hearsay and somehow less credible than talking to journalists? I swear you fucking faggots will twist these stories any way to make the accuser discredited, it's not even consistent

Lol shut up kid those arent Bruce Willis' daughters.

Sneed's Seedy Inn, formerly Chuck's Hilton Hotel

Snowball effect didn't happen to Dustin Hoffman, Jeffrey Tambor, or Richard Dryfuss (so far at least), but this is a more serious allegation so who knows.

>tfw I'll have to throw away my Stallone movie collection, just like I did all of Spacey's movies

Is the report from the 80s?

It's kind of gay when you're in the middle of fucking a 16 year old girl, and you entertain the thought of calling another man in to join you by having sex.

Yes

But you have to look at your wiener when you have sex and looking at wieners is gay

I thought when Spacey got accussed it meant that almost anyone could be, why would this old police report start a crusade against him if Spacey didn't?

kys nigger

He refused, but John DID make the offer.

He was probably scared to go full gay

um sweetie, if women are finally speaking up about being sexually abused it means THEY ARE TIRED OF BEING SEXUALLY ABUSED

>Star
With a name like that you're pretty much guaranteed to be a turbo slut.

i'm rewatching cobra this weekend

Don't you have friends? Aren't you a friendly person? No point to be stingy. It makes the sexual act with the female more erotic because it degrades her.

Is it ethical for journalists to report on old accusations / police reports if the accuser never followed through with it?

Shit is getting ridiculous at this point. Jesus Christ. I can almost guarantee you that basically every oldermale in Hollywood could have some sort of accusation lobbed their way. Most men who have been sexually active with multiple females in general could probably have similar accusations (they are just lucky they aren't famous)