"All-Seeing-Eye... Where are my PAAAAAAANTS?"

"All-Seeing-Eye... Where are my PAAAAAAANTS?"

Doesn't she wear a skirt ?

Exactly.

If she lost the ring, does that also mean she lost her pants too?

No, that's too big...

I still feel like, had this been made into a series, both versions of the girl should've been separate characters.

This.

Sometimes Sup Forums is not such a bad place to be.

I liked the alternate identity aspect and I think the idea of Xero juggling around a bunch of different characters would have had a lot of potential.

>That episode where she has a small breakdown and several or her identities go rogue
If only

Lol, I only know this show from the zone parody.

I saw it like three years prior to that

If this show managed to make it, do you think it will have some serious developing plotline?

Probably yes, considering I'm pretty sure she was going to ask about her disappeared parents.

I was disappointed Lacey Shadows wasn't the default form.

>This is on Youtube
I forget that place can "allow" that sometimes.
Also see you in 3 days brave warrior.

Honestly, I'm really curious how she can be the number one henchman and the hero at the same time.
Personally, I'd love a show about just this concept, the top minion for a villain, but uses this to make sure to help the side of good.

It's like that Dexter's Lab episode with the foot fag gnomes

Same.

>a bunch of episodes just fall into the plot form of heist episodes to look good for the BBEG
>it becomes a running gag that her undercover operation causes more harm than good

>Insert a popular appealing character as your main character,
>then surround him/her with a bunch of unappealing loser hobo characters to make the main look better.
Am I the only purist bothered by this? It always makes it feel like that character was taken from a different show and inserted there to act as the main driving/pulling force behind the show.