OMG user who cares if they made a historically white character a PoC? Can't we just enjoy the movie?

OMG user who cares if they made a historically white character a PoC? Can't we just enjoy the movie?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

*smothers her*

NO WE CAN'T JSUT ENJOY THE MOVIE

>Not keeping it real

You know the Jews killed MJ, right?

How 2 get pusy: change your beliefs and convictions for it, u know women love that shit

bullseye

>Angelina Jolie gives the performance of her lifetime in, "Take a Seat - A Rosa Parks Story."

You're right, user! We should all just get over ourselves.

Ugh, again with the Jews user?

What's PoC? Picker of cotton?

>Spending my spare time with blacks
No

I want to snort her diarrhoea.

>asians make a stink about everything being "white washed"
>the other kind of asians make a stink about Jake Gylenhalll playing the Prince of Persia
>blacks make a stink about mozart being white

>white's literally just say 'it's okay to be white' and it's a racially motivated hate crime

minorities were a mistake

>Gay sex with hats on

Wait, what? This is a thing?

Legitimate question here, do non white people ever actually complain about this? Like werent most of the people crying over gods of Egypt just retarded white cucks? And the ones crying over Thor are retarded white fags? We know Asian people don't care about this, do blacks?

Why is it always mobile posters?

Asians do though, it's rampant.

Asians need to be knocked down a peg or two, they're out of control with smug superiority.

The jungle niggers aren't even that good at math, it's disgusting

Retarded newfag.

>I literally was born yesterday

Non whites coined the term "cultural appropriation." Yea, they care. It's just not usually their culture that's being appropriated. Go to China and air a bunch of movies with White men playing Chinese characters. See how they take it.

They actually fetishize whitey to an extent. Dunno why desu

Pls who is this semon demon?

Not really.

I went to an international school for university that was mostly asian. It made me not like Asians as a whole, blindly, and without hesitation.

They are so backwards, they cheat at EVERYTHING, and really think they're better than everyone at everything because of genetic superiority.

Yet asians constantly cast white people in their movies. Even movies that are 100% directed and made In China will have white Hollywood actors showing up somewhere. I know that everyone hates black people but every time I see people bitching about identity politics it's always some limp wristed white cuck steering the ship

>You're watching when keeping it real goes wrong
>user was talking to his new hot black girlfriend Taneesha about going to see a movie based on childrens comics where a background character had been changed from white to black
>Taneesha grew up reading the comic while user had only read the wiki page
>"OMG user who cares if they made a historically white character a PoC? Can't we just enjoy the movie?"
>user had a simple choice, just take her out to see the movie and go balls deep for the rest of the night after, or keep it real

>behold: my evidence acquired by years of shitposting, based on rumors spread by NEETs

guess all that box office data is useless now

>limp wristed white cuck
...can you say "jew"?

>A famous novelty getting a role here and there
>Making it literally taboo to have movies with only Chinese
You just hate whites is the issue, plain and simple

>They are so backwards, they cheat at EVERYTHING, and really think they're better than everyone at everything because of genetic superiority.

But they're not genetically superior. Their IQ is on par with whites, but they look a lot worse.

Blackmericans are upset about shows featuring the Northern Nubian Egyptian empire(the roman empire) not being portrayed soley by people of bantu descent

Pretty sure they aren't casting white men as Chinese historical/mythological figures..

Has anyone here fucked a black chick?

Why do you think they cast Matt Damon? His acting talent?

>on par
They've got a few points on us. It's nothing to be insecure about

No, it isn't. Asians are higher, on average, than whites. They're not much, much higher, but the difference is there.

That being said, Ashkenazi Jews obliterate everyone when it comes to IQ.

Chink here. Asians cant give two shits on who gets casted lol.
I personally dont mind lack/abundance of """"diversity"""" but its becoming more and more distracting to see hollywood casting none white just for the sake of being pc.

>That being said, Ashkenazi Jews obliterate everyone when it comes to IQ.
divine buffs op

It's flawed data for IQ tests in Asia all around. They might as well have a caste system, half the country are rural farmers with no education, and they only test the best and brightest for the IQ analysis, and they honestly probably cheat at it anyway. It's literally the culture to exploit anything for personal gain.

Sure, but 1 to 2 points aren't really that big of a deal to such an extent that it could even be an artefact. It's not like a gap of 20 points like with Africans.

Pls who is this nigress. She needs to be in my fap material collection

You're thinking of PISA testing, but even then what you say is only true of China.

Asian children adopted in infancy and raised by white parents have a couple IQ points higher on average than white children raised by their own parents. Their brains are bigger, on average, etc. It's pretty well established

Sugar Hooper

Went to an engineering school in US and tons of Asians there, also made me hate them. They just seem so out of it and just get in the way. Always walking out into traffic and getting hit, or when driving they're going super slow, change lanes without looking, crash into buildings, etc. On foot you would see them staring brainlessly on their phones walking around extremely slowly getting in the way of people, sometimes just walking into trees then looking around like it came out of nowhere, sometimes you would see them walking around without a care in the world then all of a sudden take off running for no apparent reason. God I hate them

>The Last Samurai
>The Great Wall
>The Last Airbender
>Death Note
>Ghost in the Shell

>reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/

>They're better than me, hence they cheat.

There have been a dozen IQ tests from a variety of scientists, retard. The conclusion is clear in all of them: Asians are, on average, higher than whites in IQ. It's not a huge leap, but the difference is there.

You're getting into conspiracy pol faggotry territory here.

I want to see the movie Colors remade entirely by coloreds.

It's probably more like 3 or 4, but no it isn't.

The Japanese made Raiden, their god of thunder, into a white guy for mortal kombat. No one complained at all

kek

WARNING: BAIT

I hate everyone equally. You can't honestly tell me that you love every single person who shares your skin colour

So, you're saying that kids raised by statistical outliers(people vetted to be parents with a minimum income requirement likely living in an area with better schools) test a couple of IQ points higher than a true statistical average where 'white' includes a wide array of 'white' classifications and socioeconomic levels?

It's pretty well established that Asians REALLY TRULY do think they are smarter than everyone else despite thousands of years of technological and scientific stagnation.

>The Great Wall

Who got mad about that? I thought it was just criticized for being crap, not political shit. The guys were European explorers anyway.

Still a novel concept. It's not like the Japanese are in an environment where it's a sin to be Japanese, where they are expected to tolerate their replacement and disenfranchisement in society against their will... it's a very different circumstance. Considering the atmosphere and political environment in first world countries, it's understandable why hackles are being raised about race again.

I just went to the reddit page lol what a cringe shit show

I'm sure there have been tests, and I'm also sure they are deeply flawed. IQ isn't even a real metric senpai.

not much different from white chicks. if they hot, they hot. if they not, they not.

Conspiracy pol faggot confirmed.
>If the conclusion doesn't match my version of events , it must be false.

This is asinine. The points aren't even massive. Like the other user said, it's nothing to be insecure about. Besides, this is about averages, not individual. It's clear the avg white and avg Asian is light years ahead of you, anyway, so it shouldn't matter to you

MK isn't a Japanese franchise, and the only connection Raiden has with the Japs is the name.

How do you explain the bigger brains, then? Their brains are bigger than whites' by a proportional average equivalent to the IQ difference IIRC

You moron you fell for the bait

Not bait, MK was made by Sony, a jap company. And aside from being made white, Raiden wasn't changed at all, he was the god of thunder.

>He doesn't know

Thank you kind sir. My fap folder needed some diversity.

I'm the other user and I'm a conspiracy Sup Forums faggot. There's a great jewish-made documentary on youtube by David Cole. You'll need to view it through a proxy if you live outside the USA. You can find on by googling "youtube proxy."

So you trust a couple of points not to be within the margin of error?

Why is it so important to you that they have a couple of points higher?

What's your end game?

It sounds like everything I said is true and Asians truly believe deep down they are -genetically- superior to everyone else.

Raiden from MK is the exact same thing as making valkyrie black in Thor.

Sure, lets watch Gods of Egypt

Why not google her name first, before thanking me?

Lot's of idiots got butthurt over the Great Wall but unlike western cinema who carefully choose race based on what's the most financially rewarding and pretend that it's because the care while they rape the actresses the Great Wall put in white people in for financial reasons and don't pretend otherwise.

>nips make King Arthur female
>This is fine
I don't get it

Im in a lecture. There r people sitting behind me. Does she do some hardcore stuff?

Sugar Hooper is actually a bald fat woman

If you created an entire separate mythos that otherwise had nothing to do with Norse mythology and had a single non-white character named Valkyrie then it would be the same thing. Borrowing a name vs changing an established character.

it's fine if it's kawaii, duh

>browing Sup Forums outside of your cave

ffs man

You got it all wrong. White chick's wanna fuck black dudes and women are a huge market. Asian chick's wanna fuck white dudes so on so forth. Women only really care about sex and there are now so many women on the planet that it's stupid to not give them what they want, you'd be passing on billions of dollars

And the hygiene, dear god.

And the spitting and snorting and talking during lectures.

And refusing to walk on the proper side of the sidewalk, cutting in lines, cheating, cheating, cheating.

Unbelievable selfishness with everything.

They've tested for margin of error. It comes out the same.
>Why is it so important that they have a couple of points higher?
It isn't important to me; it's just about something being correct versus incorrect. It's akin to explaining to a retard that 2+2 is 4, yet the retard continues to say it isn't. It's just asinine.

The question you should be asking yourself is why you need the conclusion to match your version of reality, which is objectively false?
>What's your end game?
To tell you the fucking truth. If you want to talk about IQ, that's fine. Just acknowledge all aspects of it, not the aspect that makes you feel all fuzzy inside.
>Asians believe..
I don't care about belief and I was never arguing about belief. You're moving goalposts.

Oh... okay.... did she let herself go?

Yes you constantly see White men in romantic roles with Japanese women in Japan. Happens all the time. That goes over really well there.

It's true, women these days love AIDS and financial instability.

WHITEWASHED

No it's just another person altogether

Except she isn't actually valkyrie, she's OC, and I just got you to admit that you're a massive faggot

Source please.

I know the studies, It's directly in my field.

The metrics are piss poor all around.

How do they classify 'white'?
How do they classify 'asian'?
How do they control for socioeconomics?
How do they control for cheating?

This could be true but you sit well below average if you believe it's a fact. There is no clearly established evidence on race. No such group would be allowed to exist, if you even hint at the idea that there is a biological difference in race intelligence, 80 of the community will call if phony, the rest will keep their mouths shut and you will never work again.

>enjoying movies
Pleb as fuck

Wanting to fuck someone does not equate to marriage. Most humans tend to prefer marrying within their race. Tabboo sex is entirely different, and that's where the lust for BBC comes from

>Sup Forums goes apeshit when they see a white woman with a black man
>BUT THEM BLACK GIRLS THO! FUCKING LOVE THEM! BET THEY LOVE MY BIG WHITE COCK HEH! I'M STILL A RACIST HAHA ISN'T THIS FUNNY

pathetic. white guys, are just the pathetic beings on the planet.

Her name is not Sugar idiot, you are being lied to. She is itsjustajlove on IG.

Run that one by me again my melaninated friend, no clue what you're trying to say.

I work in molecular biology and race is tacitly acnowledged to be true, here. Of course not in sweeping statements, but you cant publish on things like pharmacogenetics if you don't account for race.

It's a red flag of things to come.

>Pol ruins another thread
Fuck off to your shithole

Deep breaths.

test

instathot: aj love

Oh good, that way you can claim it and since it can't be proven or disproven it's true.

In Asia it's not a matter of taboo. White men are just bigger and better looking than asian men. For every coalburner there's 50 snowplows. If you want to bolster the white population, keep white betas from reproducing with asian women