When is she going to #metoo JJ Abrams...

When is she going to #metoo JJ Abrams? Her biggest role before Star Wars was showing her tits and not speaking in an episode on some British TV show no one has ever heard off. She goes from dead naked chick to starring role in one of the biggest franchises in history? Not without a "hotel meeting".

#MeToo on Harrison ford

JJ Abrams is maried with kids, a true family man.
He wouldn't do that

Abrams is best friends with king jew Spielberg, there won't be anything coming out about him.

>I was alone with Harrison Ford on set. He asked me to lift up my arms to examine my costume, then he began licking my underarms. When I tried to get him to stop he told me this is how "they do it in Hollywood".

King jew was recently asked about Weinstein. He shamelessly dodged the question because a kike doesn't bash another kike, even if he's the lowest of the lowest scum. Remember Barrabas? Same thing.

wasn't carrie fisher a nobody too?

me on the left

Never. If she outs a director she will never work again. Considering her career just started and the actresses that made these allegations are forgotten hags, she would be throwing her life away.

>implying in 10 years every director won't be female

Why would she out anyone? She's a slut who gets millions of $$ for starring in big budget movies. She would never have this opportunity otherwise, the bitch can't cat for shit, has horrible accent and looks like a tomboy. SHe probably contracted the HPV virus by fucking some disgusting greasy producer.

Our guy.

Still mad that Finn is black?

Daisy is much more attractive in real life. I saw her in a nightclub in London a few years ago. She looked pretty hot to me.

How many fingers did you fit in her?

I didn't even speak to her. I just saw her. She was grinding on some guy.

>She was grinding on some guy.
Classic Daisy

Agree !!

You don’t understand anything ppl haft be on the alert for Chewie !!! ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=┌(; ̄◇ ̄)┘

#metoo isn't for current stars who are benefiting from sucking off a director now. Give it 15 years when she's washed up and the director can no longer help her career.

Do ppl get HPV from others ? I thought it’s kinda cancer tumar that runs in family tree ...