How come Faora felt, looked more powerful than Wonder Woman ?

youtube.com/watch?v=UkK7_FsJE7Q

Heck, she (and general Zod for that matter) all seemed way more powerful than all DC heroes combined. Superman was struggling way more against them than Flash, Aquaman,Cyborg, Wonder Woman altogether.

youtube.com/watch?v=wwJE0XBP09s
Why did man of steel action scenes also looked like DBZ ? In other words, why were these scenes more fun than all the latest DC films ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0WYgu6Xa-_U
youtube.com/watch?v=rWyTY6T_h90
youtube.com/watch?v=u5Na73rOB7w
youtube.com/watch?v=rM2WAToprJM
youtube.com/watch?v=-onkS4nHuqg
youtube.com/watch?v=7kzKJL6TfnM
youtube.com/watch?v=ejXjZ-k6Myc
youtube.com/watch?v=JrBdYmStZJ4
youtube.com/watch?v=xnOLhXmhkyA
youtube.com/watch?v=J4vPoFRH8d0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>How come Faora felt, looked more powerful than Wonder Woman
Because she is. By far. Justice League showed that Wonder Woman literally couldn't even lift a Kryptonians pinkie if they didn't want her to.

Snyder.

He knew how to shoot the fight scenes.

Wonder Woman is still mentally a baby in her movie. It's her coming of age. Faora is a hardened ranking Kryptonian military officer, a warrior in a race of assholes.

Because whoever was in charge of physics for the CGI in Superman actually had an idea of what sudden acceleration looks like.

H A G G E D

>warrior in a race of assholes.
Not assholes, misunderstood.
youtube.com/watch?v=0WYgu6Xa-_U

Listen to what he's saying. The way i see it, Superman was basically a race traitor.

she WAS more powerfull than wonder woman, she was a female superman

She is
Kryptonians are strong than amazons

>He knew how to shoot the fight scenes.
But didn't he direct most of Justice League's action scenes anyway ?

Damn! those in Man of steel were fucking amazing.
youtube.com/watch?v=rWyTY6T_h90

It looks like a fucking videogame. The camera doesn't seem to occupy any space at all and just flies around.

>Muh snyder
Did we watch the same thing? There was terrible snap zoom and parts where superman lifts the guy in the air look like terrible CGI and when faora is rushing from person to person looks like and RPG combo attack

Its okay when Snyder does it but not King Arthur right...

Namek could have soloed the lot.

Yes but that isn't namek, thats nam-ek

The Faora actress has a man face.

way better looking than gadot

Because Faora looks like an actual woman, she is beautiful and a kryptonian.

It was way more fun imo. And btw even the music was better.
Heck the whole intro/opening on Krypton was more majestic, more exciting than the latest films. youtube.com/watch?v=u5Na73rOB7w
Wtf happened since MOS ? Why the sudden drop in quality ?

Because Faora is Aryan

Because Kryptonians are stronger than Amazons.

Nah. If you like dudes in drag like communism kills, maybe.

>The way i see it, Superman was basically a race traitor.

So? What loyalty did he have to his race?

>The Faora actress has a man face.
Kinda off topic. But she's stunning. Beautiful european beauty.

He owned loyalty to his dad that saved his life.

Because Faora looks like the Centurion barbarian, and she was hot so I like her.

Bringing in batman was a mistake, the movies had to depower wonderwoman and superman to make him look comparable in even the slightest way.

>tfw no Faora mommy gf

The part I hated the most out of this movie, apart from Pa Kent killing himself for no reason, was how Superman didn't have to defeat Faora or the other dude. They just died in a stupid explosion.

They were great characters and as I was watching the movie I kept thinking "I wonder how Superman is gonna defeat them, they seem as strong as he is"

What a letdown in the end. Zod couldn't even kill 1 family before dying either, lame.

>So? What loyalty did he have to his race?
Race is your extended family. It's one of the most important thing you have. Along with your own family and your children.

i agree i also thought the super god man character's alien god father dying was dumb. i mean c'mon when you're an unbelievable mutation of schizo mythological culture glue that's been repurposed as an entertainment-soma product to placate literal human cattle you should at least try to make a compelling narrative with a lineage of rich characters the viewer can track while they sublimate the urge to revolt or reform their sick dying world

t. asian

says the white kid

I would have liked to see how Superman would justify killing the last kryptonian woman with his bear hands.

>watching Man of Steel
>kept waiting for the obligatory "KNEEL BEFORE ZOD" line
>it never occurs

It's a shit movie all-around, but I honestly would've given it an extra bonus point or two had they just fucking included this.

>no reason

Did you even watch the scene before that where they were arguing in the car, try thinking what his actions mean in that context.

Because she most likely is or, at the very least, equivalent in strength to her.

Kryptonians are extremely powerful. The meekest Kryptonian is a God to human beings. Faora is not only a Kryptonian, either, but she's a trained combatant. Her creation was similar in nature to Zod: She was specifically created for Kryptonian military and to protect all of Krypton. She was next in line after Zod, hence her genetic lineage contains everything that would make her the most alpha of females.

Her backstory (which wasn't discussed in the movie) is pretty sadistic, too. She's a serial killer of men and only respects Zod/her colleagues. It seems that they Snyder probably scrubbed that backstory, considering she flirts with Kal-El when she first meets him.

>Snyder made her a whore
NOOOOO!

That's a reach.

There's nothing in the movie to imply that she's a whore, but she did check Kal-El out when they first meet. Remember when she walks off the ship and he presents himself to her? She looks him up and down, particularly focusing on his groin. She's scanning his physicality; it's probably the Kryptonian way of flirting. She was just checking him out.

That being said, she was easily ready to kill him at a moment's notice (see fight scene).

I think they made up for it with the hilarious I WILL FIND HIM line.

This movie had the most potential of them all. I wish there was an extended version of it.

>Look at this person

>It looks like a fucking videogame. The camera doesn't seem to occupy any space
jokes on you faggot, the camera OCUPIES space in video games

And again it wasn't just her. Even that bigger guy who was fighting Superman.
youtube.com/watch?v=rM2WAToprJM

All the fights scenes felt dbz like & more epic imo Keep in mind , i'm not a even a big fan of the film nor very knowledgeable of the DC universe. But all the latest dc characters i've seen look weak, wonder woman included. (even though she has supernatural strength)..

But in justice league it's also obvious to me that even "the flash" is apparently not blindingly fast for Superman. They made him look like a god. He's too powerful. And seemed to only struggle against characters from "Man of Steel".
In batman vs superman, they were of course forced to use kryptonite so Batman could somehow compete...But even in that film, none of the fight scenes were as impressive as Mos imo. (though Batman's solo scenes were pretty good and better directed than Nolan's action scenes even though Dark Knight was the better film)

2013 Man of Steel
2014-2017 German TV shows

Yeah because you will never have any actual accomplishments yourself so cling to your "extended family's" achievements in an attempt to feel less like a waste of space. It's literally the white man's WE. But by all means continue to shitpost in your basement instead of accomplishing something worthy of praise in your race. Faggot.

Just a guess: If you watched the behind the scenes for Man of Steel, you'd see that all of the Kryptonian characters were trained physically for the role. Of course, they couldn't actually lift cars, but at least while they worked on the film, they were all pretty jacked. That probably provided a bit of a confidence boost, and a sense of pride in her achievement. I don't need to tell you that Gal looks like just a mildly in shape woman as Wonder Woman.

I agree 100%.

Oh Christ.
Please don't let Sup Forums see this thread.

Like every Kryptonian character in the Man of Steel, Faora's actress was put through an intense workout routine to get in shape for the role. Does it look like they made Gal do anything like that at all? Not to me. I'm not much of a /fit/izen myself, but it doesn't take one to know that getting into shape boosts confidence, at least in your own strength.

well she's a kryptonian

nah, that doesn't make up for a lack of KNEEL. It's the most iconic thing everyone remembers about Zod. It's like having a movie with The Joker but not having him do his iconic laugh.

Why do you numales think Wonder Woman is even close to Kryptonians? She's strong but has never been even close to Superman's power level in the comics.

Agreed. Zod did nothing wrong. Just like the humans in Avatar did nothing wrong. That said, couldn't Zod have found another planet to terraform?

Wonder Woman before New 52 Reboot:

youtube.com/watch?v=-onkS4nHuqg

Yeah, blame Geons for this downgrade

this is not hard, uh?

I agree with you, it also had the best soundtrack

youtube.com/watch?v=7kzKJL6TfnM

They should have kept doing Superman solo movies, and Batman solo movies with the choreography of BvS.

Putting the characters together was a mistake.

At 0:42, she jumps dramatically.......solely to cover a 12 foot distance.

Why?

One comes across as an actress portraying a powerful character while the other feels like a booth babe at a geek convention.

What are you even talking about? I thought we were talking about Superman.

>Yeah because you will never have any actual accomplishments yourself so cling to your "extended family's" achievements in an attempt to feel less like a waste of space

Does that make you feel better? Judging people you've never met in your life...Behind your computer screen? Seems like that "race" issue is triggering you somehow.

Do you feel like a failure ? Are you projecting your own insecurities on me? Because i sure as hell feel great with my life. Why are you getting so angry all of a sudden?

Race IS your extended family. Whether you like it or not. Do you know what happens to people like me in South Africa ? Why would any sane person want to be surrounded by people of different races ? (unless you happen to be a mongrel with no identity of your own).

Why would any sane person of any race...(asian, african, european etc.) want to be a minority ?

>wonder woman flying
Dropped your video like I dropped your mother.

If Wonder woman doesn't have an invisible plane, then she is NOT my Wonder Woman.

>Zod was going to be responsible for the genocide of the entire human race.
>Nothing wrong.

Truly the worst of times.

Zod could've found (potentially) another planet, but it would've taken years to find another planet as habitable as earth. They touched on this briefly and pretty much implied that no planet was particularly habitable for their species; the Kryptonians are very sensitive. Earth had just the right amount of everything to be habitable; they just needed to terraform it to their exact specifications. So, if you were Zod, you have two choices

>Find a planet that can be turned into Neo-Krypton, but you must destroy the populace.
>Spend about 50+ years searching the galaxies to find one singular planet that may/may not fit your perfect specifications.

It was a no-brainer for Zod. It's also why Jor-El said that it was "too late" for Krypton since they would've needed YEARS (50+) to find a planet that could've been terraformed without killing a populace.

she likes jumping

Omg! that soundtrack !!
youtube.com/watch?v=ejXjZ-k6Myc

Beyond epic !

>Zod was going to be responsible for the genocide of the entire human race.
>Nothing wrong.

His species vs another random species? Of course he should side with his own. Imagine if cavemen decided to let themselves starve to death and go extinct because they said that hunting mammoths and deer was morally wrong.

Better actress.

>Wonder Woman is still mentally a baby in her movie
Yeah? and in the present she is like 80 years old

Just like Jake Sully or Optimus Prime.

Diana isn't even bulletproof, except in that horrible Injustice storyline. She uses "super reflexes" and the bracelets to dodge and deflect attacks, and even those have been defeated.

Any one of the Kryptonians could snap her like a twig. She's not even close to their level. At all. Kryptonians are the most ungodly OP things in the DC universe short of actual gods. It's why they're so damn boring to write for; it requires sheer writer stupidity, some MacGuffin like kryptonte invented specifically to negate their immunity to everything, or massive amounts of plot armor. Which just happens to be Batman's superpower.

I think you're being ridiculous, though.
>Zod did nothing wrong.

He would kill both of us; we are both human beings. He is doing something wrong because we're in danger of being destroyed.

So, yes -- he's doing something wrong, specifically because he is seeking to wipe us (you and I) out. How are you not getting this? Also,
>genociding an ENTIRE fucking planet
>never wrong

The fuck? Where's your moral compass? Even Jor-El and many other Kryptons considered that reprehensible; Zod was fucking insane.

Damn, I forgot how I loved the military trying to stop Zod but the gravitational pull fucking them all up.

>niggers mad cuz they got no culture or civilization
lmao

>Just like Jake Sully or Optimus Prime.
That's right. (haven't seen Transformers but i did see Avatar). Race traitors.

Not saying it's a good or bad thing. But it's a choice. Either us or them. And there's no such thing as peaceful "multicultural" coexistence.

It has never worked throughout human history.

The decision to create the Souxsie and the Banshee Squad is totally baffling to me. It's like Justice League Gaiden. You get a dozen characters thrown at you that inhabit the DCEU but are totally irrelevant to anything that's happening in the other movies and they don't ever show back up again. Like who thought that was a better use of resources than a solo Batfleck flick to set up future films?

Do you have such a low IQ you can't think outside the box or feel empathy about beings different than you?

The options are let my people go extinct or take over this other species' home planet. You're damn right I'm going to choose my own species without a second thought. If the earth blew up and one colony ship escaped and ended up finding a suitable world, we'd do the same thing.

>He would kill both of us; we are both human beings. He is doing something wrong because we're in danger of being destroyed.
>So, yes -- he's doing something wrong

No. He's doing what must be done to save his kind. I get what you're saying. I truely do, but i can totally understand the "bad guy' 's motivations. As a matter of fact, once again, hollywood demonizes nationalists, racially conscious individuals. Once again, hollywood subverts everything.

I've noticed that "bad guys' in hollywood films often have very rational and occasionally noble causes. But hollywood writters always have to insidiously demonize them. It's part of the brainwashing you see.

You see the same in The matrix.
Agent Smith is actually the most rational character of the film, and the likes of Neo, Trinity & Morpheus are basically terrorists.
youtube.com/watch?v=JrBdYmStZJ4

Bad guys make sense....Even the Joker in his own weird way makes sense...
youtube.com/watch?v=xnOLhXmhkyA
He's right
He sees through the bullshit, through the hypocrisy.

Is this a joke?
>Caring about fictional aliens who seek to wipe me out.
That's a no from me. If I had the chance, I'd wipe Zod out and his ilk in a second if it meant they were threatening the human race.

Also, you're acting like a literal race traitor. You'd willingly allow another alien race to destroy you for the sake of 'muh empathy.'

Yeah, that's probably true -- WE would do the same thing against another species, potentially. That doesn't make us any less morally depraved.

It speaks to pure depravity, my guy. Wiping out an entire race of 6+ billion isn't something you just shrug off.

Do you cry every time a shopping mall gets built and displaces some animals that were living in that habitat?

Do you shed tears for every farm animal slaughtered so that we can eat?

Are you a joke?

You can't blame a lion for killing an antelope to allow their pack to thrive. The same way, you can't blame Zod for terraforming Earth and killing every human to guarantee his pack's survival.

A lion doesn't do anything wrong when he genocides the African fauna.

Nationalists are degenerates; racially conscious individuals are not.

Being racially conscious is fine, but being a nationalist (be it black/brown/white) is degenerate as fuck. It always slips into superiority of some sort, which is ridiculous to me, particularly because those who claim nationalist/supremacist ideologies rarely have the intellectual or physical fortitude to back it up. It's useless to me.

If you're racially conscious and want to breed with a white wife and have white children, go ahead; I could give a fuck less. Go do whatever you want to do. White nationalism is where I step off.

>Bad guys have very rational and occasionally noble causes
Some do, most don't. Agent Smith was a fucking computer program; he wasn't even real. There was nothing noble about his endgame. He wanted to subvert reality.

>Joker
Joker is a walking mess of contradictions. He sees through the hypocrisy of politics, of people, but the film also wanted to convey how out of touch he is with reality. Joker is nihilism concentrated.

thousands or millions of species have lived on this earth. Most have gone extinct because they were either out-competed or hunted to extinction by other species. That's just the way things work. Rules of nature, law of the jungle, etc. This isn't being edgy, it's just reality.

>Some do, most don't. Agent Smith was a fucking computer program; he wasn't even real. There was nothing noble about his endgame. He wanted to subvert reality.

The point he was making is that what Agent Smith was doing was perfectly logical from his perspective. It's that that we "root" for Morpheus and the human resistance because WE ARE HUMAN and we're siding with our own team, so to speak. But from the robots perspective, everything he said was logically sound and rational.

It's not about right vs wrong. It's about my team vs your team. The machines want to survive and thrive. The humans want to survive and thrive. They are at odds with each other, and so they fight against each other for dominance.

>You can't blame a lion for killing an antelope to allow their pack to thrive. The same way, you can't blame Zod for terraforming Earth and killing every human to guarantee his pack's survival.

That lion isn't killing every fucking antelope in human history, brainlet.

>A lion doesn't do anything wrong when he genocides the African fauna.

He's not killing every single fucking animal in existence. How dense are you? Zod was ready to wipe out a whole fucking civilization, a planet of people. You're a fucking sociopath if you genuinely can't see anything wrong with that and comparing it to small events. Seek help.

>Do you cry every time a shopping mall gets built and displaces some animals that were living in that habitat?

No, but I think I'd cry if every fucking animal was destroyed for a fucking shopping mall.

>Do you shed tears for every farm animal slaughtered so that we can eat?

No, but I probably would if every single fucking animal in existence was destroyed.

It's like arguing with a child. Holy fuck.

>but being a nationalist (be it black/brown/white)
That doesn't make any sense, do you even know what the word nation means? It doesn't mean black brown or white

>I don't know how ingroup preference works

>Nationalists are degenerates; racially conscious individuals are not.
>Being racially conscious is fine, but being a nationalist (be it black/brown/white) is degenerate as fuck. It always slips into superiority of some sort, which is ridiculous
4U

I say...Ditch the slave morality
youtube.com/watch?v=J4vPoFRH8d0

There's nothing wrong about having pride or sense of belonging to your own nation & culture. Do the opposite and you go the way of the dinosaurs. (it's currently happening in europe as we speak). With a few rare exceptions. (i.e. Poland, Hungary..countries with actual fucking borders)

>That lion isn't killing every fucking antelope in human history, brainlet.
Are you implying no species has ever been hunted to extinction by another?

You're the one acting like a child unable to see things beyond his anthropocentric point of view.

>How come Faora felt, looked more powerful than Wonder Woman
>Heck, she (and general Zod for that matter) all seemed way more powerful than all DC heroes combined.

it's almost as if they are like...the same as him

From the perspective of the other programs Smith was corrupted from agent to virus and doing everything wrong.

>Joker is nihilism concentrated.
I don't think you know anything about nihilism. If he was nihilistic he would be a fat NEET too lazy to move a finger. Its funny that you seem to enjoy criticizing others and claiming others don't have what it takes, but you yourself sound retarded and ignorant as hell.

Also Agent Smith did literally nothing wrong, he wanted to leave the Matrix and take his people with him outside the prison humans caged him in. Nothing wrong with that.

I'm not saying that it isn't reality. I understand that.

I'm arguing with these two individuals who are implying that there's "nothing wrong" with an alien species trying to eliminate me and my kind. How should I even be in a position where I should have to defend myself or my fucking line of reasoning? I'm arguing with other human beings on a message board, about being on the side of humans and wanting to kill Kryptonians (or any other fucking race) for wanting to kill/maim my kind. It's unreal. This is Twilight zone tier.

Yeah, I understand that. From my perspective (the human team), it is morally reprehensible for the machines or anyone else to attempt to kill me/my kind. In general, it's reprehensible to eliminate an entire ethnic group or entire race of individuals.

Jor-El himself recognized that this was wrong, hence why he called Zod a mad man.

Speaking of which Nietzsche was a massive Polaboo to such an extant he convinced himself that he was descendant from Polish nobility.

That's the sequels. We're talking about the original.

>El?

>muh civic nationalism
It doesn't real, friend. Nationalism is always tied to a racial identity/background.
I'm not going to delve into this shit on Sup Forums. This is diverging from the main topic (why Zod was a maniac for wanting to eliminate an entire species).
I'm not implying that. I'm implying that given the fact that we, as rational beings, are being hunted and killed by other rational beings, there's a sense of moral depravity there. Furthermore, Zod and his ilk are wrong.

In addition, I think you're a race traitor to human beings and should be executed based off of this conversation alone.

Have you considered the idea that Jor-El was wrong and Zod was right?
Jor-El's noble morality means the extinction of his people. Zod's pragmatic callousness means his people would get to survive. Do I need to explain natural selection 101 here?

>In addition, I think you're a race traitor to human beings and should be executed based off of this conversation alone.

So the other user that called you autistic for not being able to see beyond your own POV was probably on the money.
If I were in MoS, I would obviously side with humanity for obvious reasons, and I'd want to see the Kryptonian menace wiped out to ensure our own survival. That doesn't mean I wouldn't understand my opponent's perspective.