I don't understand why Barry had such a dilemma with wanting to kill Grodd. It's a fucking monkey

I don't understand why Barry had such a dilemma with wanting to kill Grodd. It's a fucking monkey.
This Harambe meme has gone too far

Barry cant kill anybody from earth one. He doesn't have it in him. Earth two scum can get fucked

He's as intelligent, if not more, than any human.

he's a fucking monkey

So are you

That's what I said about Michael Brown!

hasn't he killed like a dozen metas in the first two seasons

what a dumb Sup Forums trap thread.

Barry doesn't kill. Period. The entire existence of this thread ignores Barry's comic history.

Read a fucking comic book, OP, and stop pretending you do.

correct though

New 52 Grodd is shit. Who thought giving him superspeed made him more interesting?

Humans are as well. What's your point?

Your post is more bait than my op post man.
Im seriously asking why he values the life of a monkey over the safety of an entire city of people. It doesn't make sense.

I love dogs, but if someone told me 'shoot this talking dog or thousands of people will die' then I'm shooting that fucking dog.

Sounds like you're a lazy psychopath.

Because Grodd is obviously sentient. Even if he is a bad guy he's still a living thinking creature.

It's like asking why Superman doesn't just kill criminals, after all they aren't Kryptonian, it's like killing a dog to him. See how stupid that sounds?

>It's like asking why Superman doesn't just kill criminals, after all they aren't Kryptonian, it's like killing a dog to him. See how stupid that sounds?
Zod?

Is Grodd still going around eating people? I remember this one comic where Grodd ran around with a giant spoon trying to eat Lex Luthor.

Sorry, I always forget about the part of Flash's history where he's raised as a gorilla and taught to have compassion for other gorillas.

Someone having different values from yours "doesn't make sense"?
What are you, a retard or a sociopath?

>tfw no phil collins flash soundtrack

you know, an alt universe gorilla city tarzan style Flash story could be neat.

Gorillas aren't monkeys you uneducated cunt

>he doesn't know the difference between monkeys and apes

Fuck off Byrne/Snyder

>why doesn't *blank* just kill *blank*

Because it's a super hero comic and not a manga.

but ape don't kill ape

>caring about thousands of people you don't even know
lol

Wouldn't Barry have to stand in front of a jury in gorilla city for that?

through bait, unity
I'd read that shit.

What about that time he erased millions of people from existence including Wally's kids? Oh wait that's called new52.

His kids were cancer though.

Pandora did new 52 Barry just opened the door for her why can't people remember this

He killed Zoom way way back in the day

what does it matter?

being a animal doesn't make animals less than humans.
them not having the same level of sapience and awareness does.

They were less bad than Negro Wally and that piece of shit still gets to be around and show up in two different books.

At least Iris II was good in Chain Lightning and The Kingdom.

Which was an accident.

Monkeys and apes are inherently violent and loves to kill. There should honestly be no reason why we shouldn't wipe them off the face of the Earth. A speedster should travel back in time and kill the ancestor mother to all monkeys and apes.

Yes, that would be a very neat story. One I am now sadden by the fact it will never be.

Can we get a drawfag to make an image of Alternate Universe Flash Tarzan?

>Grodd becoomes Flash's father