That one time a Simpson episode became reality

>That one time a Simpson episode became reality

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/man-kicked-buffet-sues/
youtu.be/eXTiiz99p9o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No money.

All he needs is a diet. Can the government helps you lose some weight?

Fake.
snopes.com/man-kicked-buffet-sues/

>Tis not a man. That's a remorsless eating machine.

>50 lbs of food
How fucking pathetic can someone be that they actually got to this point?
It's not fucking hard to stay at a moderate weight.

How many people did it take to throw him out

he's a big guy

Never doubt the length Americans would go for bacon and cheeseburgers.

How can they tell it's a man? It has tits

This

Americans are among the dumbest fucking creatures living on the planet. You can never be surprised by any shit they do anymore

One hothead.

Back to where you can feel special for not being American

And yet were the most powerful nation on the planet. Really sad how others can't compete

Its a vicious cycle, once you become overweight you need to eat more fro your body to support that weight. They also need to work harder than average person to start losing that weight

>They also need to work harder than average person to start losing that weight
All that needs to be done is adjusting the diet.
Not that exercise isn't important, but a decent amount of weight can be lost with a diet that isn't literal garbage.
It's more of a mental battle than a physical battle really.

4U

Oh? I thought you elected Trump because of how shitty your country is and you wanted it to be, and I quote, great again.

Please...For once can this place not devolve into politics? I come to the internet to escape from that shit

>its another thread with "muh ameriburgers" posters

not even american but im really getting tired of people especially euros trying to shift away attention from how shitty their own countries are

Thread should've ended here if it wasn't gonna be about cartoons

Why all it an all-you-can-eat then?

>Americans are among the dumbest fucking creatures living on the planet

Whenever someone talks about how Americans are the "best of Europe" I always like to bring up that they had to fight a civil war to say that it's wrong to own people.

>people needed Snopes to debunk a story about a man eating 50-70lbs of food in 7hrs

For perspective, giant pandas do almost nothing but eat all day and they don't manage 50lbs.

Europeans fought one of the most savage wars in history over whether it was OK to be protestant or not.

> the civil war was about slavery

Yeah, you probably think it was just that. Go back to school.

To be fair, they also only eat bamboo. Not a particularity heavy food, and fairly slow to consume.

>It's about a state's rights to decide for themselves!
>what decision couldn't they make?
>slavery

No one defends the 30 Years War with even half as much passion as people defend the American Civil War.

If we're talking about fucked up retarded shit Europe has everyone else beat by a fucking mile. Don't even start.

>No one defends the 30 Years War with even half as much passion as people defend the American Civil War.
I really don't see what that has to do with anything. The issue at hand is whether the population was stupid enough to fight a war. Whether they defend it after the fact or not is inconsequential.

Reminder that Europeans fought multiple wars over whether fascism and communism were OK (even though they're obviously stupid.)

Luther did nothing wrong!

>being this deluded

Yeah, I'm sure that it also didn't had anything to do with the fact that the south wanted to protect their economy from being toppled because of Lincoln interventionist economy.

>No one defends the 30 Years War with even half as much passion as people defend the American Civil War.

Even if I accept your premise, I'm not convinced. It's 400 years vs 150 years. 150 years after 30 years war, the spillover was big enough to be critical in founding America. And I bet if I start talking about the 30 years war in a belfast pub in front of ulsters or whoever, that I'm going to get a pretty hot reaction.

Can meaning multiple trips of self service. Not can as in as much as is humanly possible.

I tried with a simpsons quote. But unless this gets back on track either with simpsons or lardasses, you can probably put a fork in the thread.

>burger hate thread
>despite the literal second post debunking OP's image
can europoors read?

>Its a vicious cycle, once you become overweight you need to eat more fro your body to support that weight
Fat isn't very demanding. You don't need to eat very much more to support it, and it's an energy source itself if necessary. Muscle is the demanding stuff. You need to shovel food down your face to keep just a couple pounds of muscle from atrophying

you can't it's not psychically possible

shouldn't you euros be praying to mecca?

>This "lincoln" guy is causing quite a stir
>Maybe this slavery thing isn't gonna work out and we should prepare for the change that's coming
>Nope, let's just bitch and moan, then lose a war
>This was all Lincoln's fault

It's just kids asking for (You)s. I wouldn't be shock if they are American as well. Basically if posting a guy crying gets 400 replies you bet your ass we are going to see dozens of threads with the guy with a comment like "Is he wrong to cry?" because these kids just want attention from somewhere.

>literally thrown out
Doubtful

Nigga I eat bacon cheeseburgers like every other meal and I'm only a little bit overweight. There's no excuse for becoming some turbo lard.

>They also need to work harder than average person to start losing that weight
Wrong. If they eat at about 1500 kcal/diem, they will lose weight at an incredible rate.

>Thinks civil war was about slavery
Holy shit how stupid can you be? Why not get educated before opening your mouth.

>state's rights to decide for themselves
>being THIS deluded
City slickers were trampling all over rural folkses left and right, and they were getting away with it because they had more way more pull than they should've because they had more people
their decision to abolish slavery was the spark that lit the shaking powder keg that was the south.

>what decision couldn't they make?
secession.

The south wanted to secede from the United States. The federal government felt that states shouldn't be allowed to just up and leave the union, and used military force to keep from in the union.

The south seceded mostly because of slavery yes (it was a bit more complicated than this though, ultimately the south and north had different economic models that could not be reconciled in one government, things that the north wanted would be bad for the southern economy and vice versa, and slavery was the biggest part of that), but the south wanted to secede peacefully (which was a pretty stupid idea but the south was pretty much fucked int he long term no matter what). The north invaded to keep the south from seceding, the north did not invade to end slavery.

>It's an American hate thread.

This thread is so shitty it's not even worth reporting.

I feel sorry for every Eurofag in this thread.

>their decision to abolish slavery was the spark that lit the shaking powder keg that was the south

Jesus christ if you're going to be retarded enough to defend the South during the Civil War at least try to not be so retarded to think slavery was abolished prior to the South seceding.

nah, it was because other countries would see a "female president" is weakness.

Believe it or not, other countries are more racist/sexist than america itself.

>literally thrown

Must have some really strong employees

>literally thrown out
Shit, those employees are strong as fuck.

>Having an agrarian based economy using slave labor on an earth where everyone is going industrial

The North saved the Southern economy from going full retard. Slavery kept Rome from going industrial. Morality aside it's not a good idea when you have to compete with other industrial nations.

And that's why muslim countries have already had female heads of state for years/decades?

>thread was about a turbo lardass
>now it's about North vs South and slavery

It's like that one TTG thread about Pretty Pretty Pegasus that devolved into Republicans vs Democrats, this is so retarded that I love witnessing the shit-flings.

That's a nice statement you made there. It conveniently ignores that the South is the side that attacked first and started the whole fucking war.

>the telly tubbies

Fucking Christ Britain

> "Fatass rampage table 4!"
> "I'm getting the lard-o-pult!"

>Telly tubbies
Ruthless.

I do not use the word "hero" very often. But this man is the greatest hero.in American history.

>2011
I wonder if they're still alive.

youtu.be/eXTiiz99p9o
Just have some self control and stop eating ya glutton. It's not that hard.

Powerful and bad to live in are not mutually exclusive.

Report for off-topic faggot. Not gonna fix you just standing around crying about it.

>I was born into a country with geography ideal for controlling trade, therefore I'm special

You actually are idiots, aren't you?

The apple doesn't fall that far from the tree huh Americas?

Why do you hate Americans so much, Muhammad?

>Literally 10x smarter than Amerilards.
>STILL can't overcome basic geography.

You're pathetic.

>they measure weight in stones
How primitive are Brits exactly?

>Literally thrown out
Did they call help from all the other branch stores in the state for that?

I remember in my childhood where I thought Britain was this high class fancy place because that's what all the media I consumed portrayed it as. Come to find out in adulthood it's basically a third world country chock full of inbred white trash.

You'd need like ten people to throw him out.

The south attacked a foreign military encampment within their own territory that was not recognizing their sovereignty/authority, that did not recognize their military authority. The north retaliated with full scale invasion.

The south made a show of force to establish sovereignty, that the United States Federal government did not have authority there, but they absolutely did not want war. This was a monumentally stupid move, but it was already monumentally stupid to secede in the first place, or to desperately cling to slavery and their dying economic model anyways. The south was pretty consistent at being retarded.

But the fact remains that the civil war was the north using military force to keep the south in the union.

Remember...fuck me I want to say Fort Sumter...gonna google this.

Okay, REMEMBER FORT SUMNTER! FOR THE UNION!

Okay, whole bottles of coke and a pizza that big, I'm gonna say this is a photo of still from a video from some fetish gainers.

Those are people who chose to be fat for their own sexual gratification, and now you know such people exist.

>stop eating ya glutton. It's not that hard.
eating is an addiction, so it is actually hard to quit it.
You whole body get used to it, it's not in your head. Which is why you do it step by step, and with some moral support.

Germany doesn't count.

The girl chugging her coke is kind of cute, I want a GF like that.

>The north invaded to keep the south from seceding, the north did not invade to end slavery.

Everyone knows this and I'm not sure why people keep bringing it up as if it lowers the North or gives the South some high ground, if anything it only makes he Confederacy look even worse.

Despite many compromises made over the years to appease slave holding states, 3/5ths Compromise, the Fugitive Slave Act, it was pretty obvious to everyone that slavery was on its last leg in the US. The North knew it, the South knew it, even if the legislation hadn't been drafted it was coming eventually.

So the South had a decision to make, they could either try to adapt with the new world or fight tooth and nail for the way of life and economy they knew and loved. The South chose the latter and realized that the only way to preserve their right to own people was to make their own nation where that was cool.

The North, refusing to lose half the country, fought back after being shot on first. More power to them. War is rarely black or white, but in shades of Grey the Union is clearly the lighter of the two

> Why are you going to war, North?
> Preserve the union and later on free the slaves

>Why you going to war South?
> For our state rights and economy
> Well what's wrong with your states rights and economy?
> Those Yankees don't want us to own slaves anymore!

TLDR: My eyes have seen the coming of the glory of the lord

How can people like this even live without suffering a sheer heart attack every two seconds?

>This thread

This discussion is retarded, every country is shit in their own way. Anyways, the idea that he go thrown out is enough to make me think this story is nonsense. Who could just throw out a guy that fucking huge?

DO THESE SOUND LIKE THE ACTIONS OF A MAN WHO HAD AAAAAAAALL HE COULD EAT?

>All this bitching about being overweight and not being able to do anything about it
>have food addiction
>Stayed at 250-260 pounds for the last 10 years
>Mass amounts of exercise from work and at home doesn't lower the weight, but keeps me somewhat fit

It's not a healthy weight, but my height helps me to not look like a prize winning pig.

Well, it was the decision without their approval, not the actual act, plus I was keeping it simple and not mentioning the whole Fort Sumter debacle, which I probably should've

>attacked first
Oh sure, and when a bunch of criminals break into your house and make it their base of operations, you'd say that the cops that flushed them out and arrested them attacked first

the size of that woman's abdomen is just unbelievable

>Mass amounts of exercise from work and at home doesn't lower the weight, but keeps me somewhat fit

Then you are fine. Might want to cut back on the extreme eating, but as long as most of your extra weight is muscle, you'll at least look fucking great and feel strong in your body.

I can't get fat even though I love eating, I just reach my limit and then have nausea for 2-3 hours if I eat too much. I actually have to pay attention to never eat as much as I feel like when on a trip or something, just so I can make it home without looking like a goddamn drunk all the way.

Try eating slower, like, take smaller bites and such. It works for me.

You mean the fort which was already there, which they had no problem with before, which was on federal land and belonged to the federal government and not to any of the seceding states at all? That fort?

America has alot of white people so it has alot of white smart guys who innovated and shit leading to America becoming a great nation instead of a continental shithole like Australia.

Wasn't Fort Sumter an existing US base before the South seceded? So it's more like you decided your room was your personal property despite living in your parents house and then pushing your little brothers shit in because he happened to be inside the room when you made the decision.

I've tried a lot of different things, but I put food away too damn fast. I can put away a party sized bag of chips in 5 minutes if I don't pace myself, which I've begun doing when I can force myself to remember to use a bowl instead of just eating out of the bag. I used to call bullshit on some of the obese people in my family saying they never feel full, but here in the last few years if I don't gorge myself I feel half starved. I have cut a lot of stuff out, soda, most candy (Kept chocolate), high fructose corn syrup and canned meats, been eating a lot more fruit and veges than I used to. My ideal weight is 180 pounds, but I've not seen under 248 in 3 years.

They also retreated everyone away from town and other nearby areas into the fort so that noone would do anything stupid like pick a fight which might escalate.

How did his stomach contain that much food without bursting at the seams? Even if he spent over 7 hours there, that's still far too much food to digest in a limited amount of time.

For about 3 years. After that your body's metabolism lowers because it thinks you are starving (your metabolism 'remembers' you being overweight and thinks that anything less than that is bad). If you were significantly overweight before, you can see a metabolic shift of anywhere from 300 to 600 kcal/diem.

This means that, completely without your awareness, a diet that used to maintain a a healthy balance after weightloss is now a fat gaining diet, and you need to go EVEN LOWER if you want to keep being skinny. Which you won't know is happening until you have already started gaining weight back.

Which won't take long, because all those fat cells from when you were overweight? They didn't go anywhere. When you get fat, your body makes new fat cells to store that energy and fills them up. But when you lose weight, you empty the fat cells (making them much, much smaller) but your body doesn't actually destroy them. It just keeps them around for a rainy day.

So even after slimming down, you body is loaded up with fat cells just waiting bloat back up again the moment you give them the chance.

This is why doctors are saying that obesity needs to be treated like a disease. Once you have been overweight once, your body is actively working against any attempt to be healthy again. It can be done, but it requires major lifetime commitment to completely change your lifestyle so your body never has the chance to betray you again. Most people can't do that, because it requires either a lot of time to spare for extra exercise, or a huge degree of control over your diet which not everyone can afford.