Chrunchyroll abomination weeaboo drama

>youtube.com/watch?v=urk_kp76RoI

I don't know where else to discuss this. It's a crunchyroll short live action series about a fictional weeaboo crime force.

It's not anime. so not Sup Forums

It's not necessarily japanese so not /jp/

Hell I wouldn't blame the mods if they straight ban me now.

>It's not necessarily japanese so not /jp/
should have posted it there
one of the easiest boards to make upset and worth a possible perm ban if cakeboy is watching

>smuggling waifu pillows
kek

Looks like hot garbage. And frankly, it's disgusting.
REMEBER PSYCHO PASS? REMEMBER KILL LA KILL? I only skimmed through, sure there's more shit like this in there.

>paying for this

Post it there anyway.

>written by anthony burch

Kek

fucking kek it's real

So it's far to assume MC ain't gonna get the girl?

I don't watch anime that isn't mecha anime, so I don't get these references.

I forgot Anthony "Cucked so hard he went gay" Burch worked for Rocketjump now. I wonder if they make him sit in a different room due to how badly he reeks of cum and sweat.

I likes it. Does that make me reddit?

Yeah. As long as you know why your opinion is shit you can at least be tolerable.

Unless it's his sister

Post yfw you're not Anthony Burch.

I don't know what's funnier:. the fact that Crunchyroll are making this garbage or that Crunchyroll can afford to finance original programming in the first place

It could've been much worse then it turned out. But still if feels as if they cut a lot failed scenes or didn't have the budget for something more consistent.
I'd rather watch this parody then some of the life-action adaptations.

>running with his arms back like an autist

not actually bad desu

How long until Netflix buys Crunchyroll? It seems to really want weebs and shit like Castlevania and Neo Yokio isn't enough.

Finished it and couldn't stop noticing how big the Asian guy's head is compared tot he rest of his frame

Also had some low hanging fruit jokes

More likely that Amazon will buy it

OH SHIT, IS THAT FRIEZA?!

Neo Yokio was better than any real anime this season and weebs hate it for that.

At least two of these faces convey the expression: "I want to die"

OH SHIT, IT'S POCKY!

I thought he worked for Riot Games

It's ok for about 3 minutes.
They want to make several episodes of this?

Is that a tranny bottom left?

No that's a black

This is honestly the cringiest thing I've seen in the last 10, maybe 15 years.

Will this top Girgumesh

I expected something way worse to be honest.
Its kinda shitty that they only reference newer popular anime like Psycho Pass and Kill la Kill, but they know their public.

what the fuck has original programming come to, this should be a minor youtube channel not crunchyroll original content

>Browsing TPB without an adblocker.
Kek

that's even worse

That's exactly what it is though. Crunchyroll bankrolled a Youtube channel to do this series.

Nice digits.
But seriously folks, torrenting in 2017 is retarded. If you don't know how to Direct Download at decent speed you are fucking dumb.

He's pathetic but he has employment. He has a thing he does which pays him a regular income. That puts him ahead of at least several Sup Forums users who are NEETs in their twenties who've never had a job, never had a girlfriend, hell- haven't even had a bank account or ID.

my private trackers have 1000 times the selection though.

Because you don't know where to look.
Why would you take the risk of having your IP address visible to every other user?

thanks OP

I guess that the fags are CR are scared now that they don't have a monopoly on anime and bigger players like Netflix and Amazon are licensing all the big anime.

>Tetsuo Kaneda Tetsuo Kaneda park

this was kinda funny desu

>kuh-NAY-dah

Is that motherfuckin "I look 12 but I'm actually married" Sung One?

i'm loving it every time some retard pushes the idea that there's an obscure little-known place to get the ultimate download of anything you want as if popularity doesn't = content

Every time Japan anime is getting some clout weeks remind the world just how fucking cringe they are and spoil it.

Also OP the jannies and the mods are pussies they can't ban anyone they are nothing to fear.

There is nothing I haven't been able to find. Ever.

wow, they got some youtubers to make some meme compilation. Normies ruin everything

this was actually kind of funny

I thought this was a Sup Forums inside joke type of thing. Is that turbocuck still around?

>Neo Yokio was better than any real anime this season
anime must be in a really sorry state

How interesting do you think it is when he fucks his wife? How fucked up do they get?

please don't use the word 'clout' if you're some cumskin anime watching dweeb. many thank

(you)

At least cum creates life, shit is just shit

Nigger go suck akademiks dick

Fuck off Kaya

Is that fucking Mark Musashi? The hooked nose seems similar enough, and he's got the same voice.

the Crunchyroll Christmas special is pure kino

Crunchy Roll once had a massive infomercial block on Christmas for several cable television channels at like, 4 in the morning. It was surreal as fuck to see it.

>Neo Yokio was better than any real anime this season
Garo: Vanishing Line is derivative as fuck of old school 80s OVAs and it's still better than Neo Joke, yo.

Neo yokio's originality shits over any anime airing now. You just admitted to liking a tired old cliche driven show just like all fucking weebs.

Describe five ways Neo Yokio is actually original. It's entire gimmick is just referencing everything weeb under the sun.

Is that the ProZD guy

Literally anything is better than anime.

>fat bleached corean isnt japanese related! WHAAAT!!!!!

animes are gay

The dark comedy the musical tone the incredibly lavish setting the off kilter cast the interplay between fashion and romance the stellar voice acting the quint use of mis-en-scene the fantastic intermingling of social class.

The show was the most inventive anime I've seen in years and nobody would hate it nearly as much if it had a Japanese voice cast.

>having to justify your thread or face banu
Top kek anime watching faggots aren't even safe on their own site. This is what you get for being retarded rulecucks

>Ask for five original factors ofr the show
>All that was listed were five massive fucking cliches

Member when tokyopop made a weeaboo reality tv show?
I member

Nothing I talked about was cliche at all and certainly not the way neo yokio did it. Even the Netflix premiere was brand new incredibly brave and a perfect move.

>Nothing I talked about was cliche at all
>"L-le dark humor!"
This has to be bait. 5/10 for getting me to reply several times.

I hope they ban you for behaving like a faggot.

Dark humour is absent in all of anime. Anime comedy is all pratfalls misunderstandings and oops I accidentally a breast grope

Only people I know who liked Neo Yokio were niggers who are really into Twitter and Facebook "memes."

>Dark humour is absent in all of anime.
Then you've never seen anything from Go Nagai. I've yet to see anything Western feature anything as ridiculously hilarious as a kid leaning a blind giga nigga around while clinging to his head and kicking the chink shit out of people.

Daily reminder you are not Anthony Burch

Wrote for Borderlands 2 , among other, lesser known things.

Very outspoken against Gamergate. Groveled before Anita when she criticized his work and fucking framed her reply tweet of approval.

Also the origin of the whole "cuck" meme, because he had an "open relationship" with his wife who later left him. Claimed he was bi at this time but would soon express disgust for men.

Very pitiable overall.

Edit- Oh yeah, as lead writer he was responsible for many of the dumb meme jokes and the like that were in Borderlands 2. Gets salty as fuck every time they're mentioned.

>Neo Yokio was better than any real anime this season and weebs hate it for that.

ok grandpa, that's nice

>Edit

user....

>partner is ugly as sin

This

This has got to be the cringiest thing ever

who thought this was a good idea?

cringe

>when people can't figure out the right board to post garbage on they default to Sup Forums

Probably because Sup Forums is a garbage board for garbage people that deserve garbage posts.

Another fat, pudgy, ugly asian man.

Add him to the pile.

>its not a
that looks alot like a psycho pass live action.

what board would you post this youtube e-celeb garbage?

/trash/

>anthony burch
is that the guy who when he was 14 Kevin spacy tried to have drunk sex with him?

What anniemay is this?

The board that had a sticky for "E-celeb reviews Star Wars movie!"