So, what's the point of saying he's gay let alone making him gay? He's a very minor character

So, what's the point of saying he's gay let alone making him gay? He's a very minor character.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nDV1sj6MTz0
youtube.com/watch?v=vV-ieLJD3AQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who's gay? Is modern disney ruining my childhood? What the fuck?

I fail to see how Le Fou's sexuality matters at all in this movie. Him being gay OR straight matters zero.

Gaston's toady.

Hi Sup Forumsfag, you seem lost.

Anyway, it's that fat midget who admired Gaston, don't be so dramatic about it.

Wait, who caught the gay this time

We already have a thread, Sup Forums

And we all agreed it's another great idea from the greatest company on earth

>everything I don't like is Sup Forums

They're living in your head rent free

And to think people still say Sup Forumsmblr is a meme.

Why the hell do they feel the need to add a gay character anyway? There could always be an admirer. Doesn't mean he's gay. The fuck disney? Who's been making the decisions lately?

Pretty sure it's an OC or a background character lusting after Gastons beast

You know (((who)))

Nope, it's LeFou

>Who's been making the decisions lately?
A gaggle of execs that listen to presentations shown by their Focus Committees that want to help them make the most safest and progressive movie out there, thus making maximum profit by adding every thing they think young people(teenage kids with money to spend) like into one movie.

a gay love scene... what?

Selling point. That's all" Watch our movies, it has gays in it!"

NOOOOO OOOOOONE
FAGS LIKE GASTON
GAGS ON CUM LIKE GASTON
NO ONE PEGS HIS BEST FRIEND IN ASS LIKE GASTON

It's literally nothing new, dude was always Gastonsexual.

For publicity, they're trying to sell you on this movie based upon the idea that it's forward thinking. It's virtue signing for money basically, same thing overwatch did.

They could've easily not said anything and let it be in the movie, but chose not to, because they knew it'd generate more money for them.
Sup Forums? nigga, Sup Forums is being invaded by sjw cucks, expect people to see through this bullshit immediately. Especially with how MARVEL has been fucking things up lately.

Were there really openly gay people in middle ages France?

It's France dude, about half of the population is gay

He's not gay just Gastonsexual

If I was tased by Mike Pence it'd be DEEEVASTAAATING!

My, what a guy, that Gastoooon!

>nigga, Sup Forums is being invaded by sjw cucks,

Except that Sup Forums has been invaded by teen edgelords in the past few years. Nobody used to give a shit about gay people.

youtube.com/watch?v=nDV1sj6MTz0

LeWho?

For them, this kinda of diversity adds quality.

>minor, irrelevant or shallow character
>they reveal is gay, trans or whatever
>suddenly becomes a deep, emotional and a powerful character
>it's still the same character

Oh fuck off you dolt, people can question shot if they want to
Go be a zombie somewhere else

This.

No one cared until it was shoved down everyobe'severyone's throat
Gay people are usually cool, like most people, but this was not necessary to add in, if only because it would sell more as a result

Mootikinz must regret pulling out.

Was hoping it was Beast, so we could have a Gaston x Beast lovescene.

I'm pretty sure the site still doesn't make shit for money.

Ok, so Lefou was obviously always gay for Gaston, but why expand on that? It's hardly something that adds anything to the story.

Also a gay love scene with Josh Gad ? I'd rather tear my eyes out than watch that.

The guy that sings the best song in the movie.

So we're just pretending Frozen doesn't exist now, right?

>that fat midget who admired Gaston

I always assumed he wanted to fuck Gaston anyways.

>wanting to be with Gaston

That's not gay, that's good taste.

>someone asks a question
>LE Sup Forums BOOGEYMAN REEEEE

kys

>first gay character and love scene

Been done:

youtube.com/watch?v=vV-ieLJD3AQ

>Yeh we are pro gay
>but only lesbians, showing guys kissing is gross rofl

If the character isn't shit in the movie, why should you give a fuck?

Yes, I'm sure Moot regrets everyday not dealing with the cancer on this site anymore. Surely.

Same as always

You could always go back to that other website, faggot

sigh

Oh wow, you told me to go somewhere else. That totally proves what I said wrong. Fuck off.

LOL
Faggot

Provide an actual argument next time, geek.

They probably meant first gay character & love scene in their films.

No. Homosexuality was a thing but it wasn't legal or socially acceptable.

just to piss off normie filth whom are easily triggered by it

As it should be

Because...Social Justice Wankers

it is a meme, a true meme

>diversity is good

DROPPED.

So did Gaston just not get it or did he just not care Le Fou wanted his dick

PC points

Because we can't just have characters that happen to be gay. We have to parade them around and make them a spectacle.

>entirety of Sup Forums is gay for Gaston
>Character who was obviously gay for Gaston is officially gay for Gaston
>Sup Forums goes apeshit about political correctness and pandering for a minor character that no one cared about

what's wrong with that, feeling insecure?

Smartphones were a mistake. Hell, social media making the internet attractive to normalfags was a mistake. The internet is never going back to the way it was in the early 00's, every day I feel more like retreating into the dark web might be a good idea.

how about going outside?

WITHOUT THE PHONE.

heh.

That's not what that user said, you idiot. The point is that adding this kind of "diversity" (making a minor character gay for no reason) takes minimal effort and zero sincerity while gaining Disney brownie points and potentially profit.

Also has a good point.

Because they gotta get that virtue signal out there otherwise how would anybody ever know that Disney is a progressive company that is absolutely not (I repeat NOT) a front for brainwashing Caucasian children so that they may be ready for the race war if they have not told you how progressive they are in the last couple of minutes?
Disney:"We are not racist!"
Disney:"We are not sexist!"
Disney:"We are not homophobic!"
Disney:"Please pat us on the back!"
That and it's a marketing stunt to trick people into paying to see a movie they have already seen

SJW bullshit started around 08 though

>Because we can't just have characters that happen to be gay

That's meaningless bullshit, if that happened you'd get a bunch of posts going

>THEY SNUCK HIM IN THERE, FUCKING JEWS TRYING TO TRICK US

"Characters who just happen to be gay" is nonsensical anyway, the list of fake internet rules about what that constitutes is absurd.

Except the people "going apeshit on Sup Forums" over this is the same baitposting "totally not Sup Forumspol/" faggots who always shit up these kinds of threads flinging the same tired incendiary bullshit against the dumbasses who wander in here and get triggered by someone not liking gays.

Most of old Sup Forums or actual Sup Forums users don't give a shit. You fags just post this stuff for easy (you)'s.

>Sup Forums goes apeshit
Where?
Is questioning something "going apeshit"?

Cap this
>As per the animated film, Le Fou is gay for Gaston
>Gaston abandons him when he's in danger in the climax
>Le Fou is disillusioned, does minor thing to help the heroes and gain redemption and hooks up with one of servants in a minor scene at the end.

They always play up these things for clickbait. Like the way every princess is ' the first strong independent Disney heroine whose not waiting for a prince to save her'.
Even though that's been Disney since the 70's.

So is virtue signal the hot new buzzword?

What does Disney want with Caucasus anyway?

Your worldview is so scary man. Like it's so much scarier than the world actually is. Brink of nuclear holocaust every second of everyday and your shit is still scarier than that

Literally kys

Now now user, lesbians aren't gay, they're just mentally disabled.

>He's a very minor character.
Not anymore. He'll get his own subplot now

Well, in middle age, Philippe le Bel, king of France, wanted the Templars' gold. So he said they were gay and then everybody was ok to burn them.
Later, in the 16th and 17th, you could be openly gay, if you were rich, powerful, and from the family of the king.

It gives the movie more publicity. Guaranteed it's not even touched on in the movie.

The movie is going to be crap anyways. I don't know why people want a movie that is literally shot-for-shot a movie that was in every way better.

So, it's the gay version of the Anastasia subplot in of the Cinderella sequels?

>DIDNEY ARE RUINING MAH CHILDHOOD WITH GAYS
>"a question"

retarded faggot

Y'all, he sang an entire song about how great Gaston was, with particular emphasis on his excellent physique and the "swell cleft in his chin". If you don't think he was kind of in love with Gaston even in the original, you're kidding yourself.

a gay couple was shown kissing in this scene, moron.

>No one's slick as Gaston

>No one's quick as Gaston

>No one's ____'s as incredibly thick as Gaston's

Why does the midea act like the world is just infested with gay people now? It's not that common.

>just infested

You mean the one or two people added into these kinds of popular entertainment each?

It would be a lot easier to take you people seriously if you didn't act like these slow drips of minority characters were somehow the leads, secondary, and tertiary characters in 100% of all media put out. The percentage is still pretty fucking small.

These people aren't even the fucking leads of the stories.

Virtue signal means that the best thing about being progressive is showing everybody online that you are.
>What does Disney want with Caucasus anyway?
I was hoping the sarcasm was obvious but apparently not.
Explain?

Like said, they're still not being overly represented in main roles if you assume about 1 in 20 people are some sort of gay/bi, but the reason you're seeing more gay characters is because networks are allowing for increased visibility that didn't used to fly with advertisers or the viewing public as homophobia becomes less normalized.

to be fair,lefou was pretty gay

Fag here. I feel nothing about this. Probably because I don't intend to watch this or any other live action remake shit. I wonder who actually thinks this is great.

Disney, they want to cash in on nostalgia.
Oh, you mean the gay thing? Disney too, they cream themselves over "progressive" stuff.

I thought Cinderella was pretty good, though the set and costume design on that film were fantastic and look to be leaps and bounds above what they're doing for this one.

Because this way they can leave the main couple out of the inevitable drama, and have a gay character to brag over.
God I hate Disney so fucking much.

I always thought LeFou's Brew was a gay drink

>Who's gay? I

Gaston.

Wasn't being jealous a mayor part of his character?

What are they gonna replace it with, him lusting for gaston?

Fuck off fag enabler
Faggots are less than 1% of the population so why does there have to be a fag character in EVERYTHING including children's stuff that has been up until now fag free?

Honestly who gives a shit

Is this rank or just number of visits?

I can't see it well.

first it gets worst Emma, and now this shit?

I about died when they were pitching Moana as the first major Poc film. Apparently Aladdin, Mulan, and Princess and the Frog just didn't exist.

he's not questioning as much as he is sperging out because there is a gay in his movie.