*rapes your wifes child*

*rapes your wifes child*

Not Hopkins and De Niro

Some of these didn't do anything.

What do they all have in common?

Not Depp or T.Hanks

Or Bruce Willis

Spielberg, Willis, Colbert and some others haven’t even been accused of anything.

>t. Hollywood PR company

Still on the clock? Take a break, my man.

tom cruise is the only one i like

what do all these people have in common...

>your wifes child
why would i care then wtf

Shut up. By the way Arnies a rapist

jews

who?

Ask Corey Haim...oh wait.

They've literally ALL had allegations or multiple rumors made against them regarding child sexual abuse, or have been seen in suspect pictures or videos.
This alone is definite cause for concern and warrants a deeper look.
DAILY REMINDER: If it looks like shit, if it smells like shit, if it tastes like shit well then you're probably dealing with a big ol' pile of shit.

>rumors
>DAILY REMINDER: If it looks like shit, if it smells like shit, if it tastes like shit well then you're probably dealing with a big ol' pile of shit.

And next it might be you, getting fired from your job because some emotional ding-bat accuses you of sexual harassment without a shred of evidence.

>without a shred of evidence
Unfortunately evidence doesn't really mean much these days, especially if you're filthy stinking rich.

We’ve already opened that Pandora’s box. It’s funny tarring and feathering Hollywood fucks but it’ll eventually seep into everyday life.

Yeah that’s what I don’t understand about these people spreading accusations as fact. It’ll be easier for Jane from accounts to get you fired because you said she looked good the other day and ruin your life forever.

It’s already happening in the “real world”.

I was working at a shop earlier this year that had a female lathe hand and being young and inexperienced, she didn’t know shit and her male co-worker had to walk her thru every job but after several months of this and no sign of improvement on her part, she could see the writing on the wall.

So she made up a claim of “sexual harassment” against the guy, saying he was making lewd and sexist comments and jokes to her and now that this is on record, the company won’t risk firing her, as she’ll just say they’re doing so in retaliation for the sexual harassment claim…

meat-head

>suspect pictures
???

what did hopkins speilberg willis deniro depp saget hanks and colbert do?

>hopkins
KIDDIE FUCKER
>speilberg
KIDDIE FUCKER
>willis
KIDDIE FUCKER
>deniro
KIDDIE FUCKER
>depp
KIDDIE FUCKER
>saget
KIDDIE FUCKER