Midnighter and Apollo #6 Storytime

Final issue

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vV-ieLJD3AQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thread Theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=vV-ieLJD3AQ

Sorry about the lapse, got a phone call from a potential employer.

>it's an "Apollo actually does something" issue
good

Yupp, certainly an improvement.

Fernando Blanco is an absolute gem.

>dat Middy

Hnnnnnnng

cute

Well, that's all for this run folks. Don't forget to support your LCS and your local murder couple and to pre-order the trade.

>You can prove it later.
L-lewd.

Really sad it's over but it's been a very fun ride.

Thanks OP, I'll get the trade for sure. It's too bad I can't get floppies where I live.

Nero was so fucking gay for Apollo through the whole mini, god damn.

>you think I don't recognize the back of your head?
>you can prove it later
kek

>dat ass
Middy is a lucky man.

And it only took 6 issues!

Yassssss

LOL @ the second panel not being done, it's just an enhanced part of the first one

I cannot shake the feeling that this is supposed to be Superman/Batman gay fanfic that got made into a real comic

And I love it for it

But now he gets to top Midnighter real good so...

> the feeling that this is supposed to be Superman/Batman gay fanfic that got made into a real comic
Well, duh.

>A new Radu's opened

Based Orlando.

Who's the dead midnighter supposed to be? where's it from?

>petergriffincryingandapplauding.gif

wait, why multiman's clone in hell

This is a comic book that actually has a compelling story and characters who have something to tell outside their sexuality and race. It could be labelled as "progressive", but it doesn't read like a propaganda pamphlet. Not to mention the great art.

Take a note, Marvel.

Boop

APOLLO CONFIRMED TOP
MIDNIGHTER CONFIRMED BOTTOM
ABSOLUTELY BASED

We already knew that.

Midnighter is a power bottom.

Nobody can resist that Big Blond Dick.

We reasonably speculated based upon evidence, but that is a confirmation, friends.

Hey it's captain Halfbeard from the first issue of the mini.

I can't remember whether or not he was in Midnighter's previous book.

Midnighter fought him at the beginning of the last run, but I forget if he died. let's say probably.

so when are we getting a continuation where Dick meets Apollo?

He killed a shit ton of clones I remember that much.

>Each of Multiman's clones go to hell
>Meaning they all have their own individual souls

those are some weird implications

Now that it's done.. d-did it do well enough to warrant being a regular comic?
Hold me Sup Forums while you tell me the news.

When will they marry each other?

It all about the trade sales.

After Arthur and Mera do.

It was at about 9k on issue 4 iirc.

Of course you care more about the straight white couple...

what's exactly a Radu?

On the contrary. I adore Middy and Apollo. I'm just saying that it would be foolish to expect a publisher to allow a homesexual couple to get married when there hasn't even been a proposal between the two of them, while there is already a heterosexual couple that has proposed, but has not been wed yet.

Tumblr pls.

Radu was the landlord of Kyle Rayner when he lived in New York. He had a coffee shop called Radu's and was a father/mentor type to Kyle. It's just nice to see someone acknowledge all this old GL lore that's been passed aside like Extrano. Weird book to put it in though.

I was in this thread, someone actually saved it.

I appreciate those thighs, artist.

If this miniseries was meant to act as a backdoor pilot for more Extrano, IT SUCCEEDED

I need more of Extrano by Orlando

I've only ever known about Middy back in Grayson, but I've been wondering, is The Authority worth reading?
I'm a bit skeptical because I hate Apollo's hair there.

I love these two so much but it's panel like these that makes me mad that I don't have a bf.

If you find a guy willing to go to Hell to get you back, then you'll know your wait was worth it.

Stop it user, you're hurting me.

Yeah I'd say some of it is worth it. Read the original Ellis Authority run (1-12 if I remember right), then after that's the Millar run. Most people are split on that, some hate it and some love it. The Revolution arc by Brubaker was also fun in my opinion.

You should check out Midnighter's solo run from 2005 (? or was it 2006), the first 9 issues are great. First 6 are by Garth Ennis and then the other 3 by some various other writers. Definitely skip the Giffen run (issues 10-20), it's pure shite.

Thanks for the storytime

This was a great series.

Hope we got more of it (or atleast something of the same quality) in the future.

tfw no Midnighter bf

The worst feel.

tfw Apollo will never have a solo.

>tfw Apollo one issue special
>he gets nothing done

Don't bring that stupid shit here.

I also like how you specify white, like Midnighter and Apollo aren't white, fuck off.

So are they both going to Ellis' Wildstorm? or just float around in limbo?

Of course they're PoC, shitlord. Apollo is a slav and Midnighter is 1/65 Cherokee.

Ellis said they're gonna appear eventually in Wildstorm, but they're gonna be different versions because he doesn't want to erase what Orlando did in the DCU.

So basically we'll have 2 Midnighters and 2 Apollos. One pair in the main DC universe and the other in the Wildstorm one.

So Ellis is doing a Wildstorm universe? Nice.

Also Seeley said Midnighter is going to appear in Nightwing again.

Yeah the imprint was announced awhile ago, the first issue of The Wild Storm came out a week or two ago. Ellis is writing this and overseeing the entire line basically, at some point there will be more books (I think there are 4 other planned).

Jenny Sparks is supposed to appear in issue 3 if I remember right.

>the first issue of The Wild Storm came out a week or two ago.
Ahh, what the hell. let's do this.

>24 Apr 16
>still no Middy besides the Rebirth issue

Stop being a hack, Seeley.