I really think Allison Mack is the one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen

I really think Allison Mack is the one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen.

She seems, though, to have some kind of innate insecurity about her. Do you think she was abused as a child?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCMWvfA27XqQFsqQXAFIJnmQ
wikifeet.com/Allison_Mack
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I assume you know she's the top ranking member of a sex cult

I used to pause her scenes and jack off onto her pits on the screen. Some of the best arms I've ever seen

I'm just wondering how a qt like her manages to not only become a crazed sex cultist but to be highly regarded within the cult

check out the Frank Report

It's somewhat rambling and repetitive, but she basically swooped in when the former top bitch tried to get out and got rekt by the cult

Can someone give a quick rundown about the story of the sex cult?

Yes, I know, and it makes her even more appealing to me.

That she's so interested in philosophy and doesn't just live the standard actress life is huge turn-on to me.

From the reports I've read, the women who were branded knew they were going to be branded before it happened, and nobody has claimed that any of the sex was non-consensual. So all of this is just juicy media headlines and attention whores (who are probably jealous of Mack's status within the group).

Imagine her recruiting a load of hot celebs and making them take part in erotic contests. She’d line them up and make them strip down and compare bra sizes, breasts and body hair as the first few contests. Who would you like to see involved?

is google being frugal?

For real, do you think she has any openings for a sex slave?
Where can i send my resume?.

>That she's so interested in philosophy

Being a cultist doesn't mean, nor equal, being "interested in philosophy". If she were interested in philosophy she would be reading, and writing, philosophy, not managing and recruiting sexual slaves into a morbid cult.

Have you even watched these videos?

youtube.com/channel/UCMWvfA27XqQFsqQXAFIJnmQ

it's only for gurls

Clearly, you don't know what is philosophy.

I loved her arms too. Did you like her forearms as well? What did you like about them?

SOMEBODY SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVE HER

>She seems, though, to have some kind of innate insecurity about her.
Like all women...

Where is the philosophy? I listened to a little bit, but I did not hear any logical reasoning. Most of it is appealing to emotions, there is no real analysis. Since they are both Americans doing philosophy then I expect that they would be doing philosophy in the analytic tradition. Where are the logic tables? It's not hegelian enough to be philosophy in the Continental tradition. What are their claims, their axioms, their premises and their reasoning for why their claims are supported by their axioms and premises?

Yes!! How about Emilia Clarke, ASR, Taylor Swift, Elle Fanning, Kristin Kreuk, Alexandra Daddario, EVA Green and JLaw! How would they line up in breast size order?

It's probably just a really weird sex fetish thing that's been blown way out of proportion by focusing on the weirdest aspect of it. You can turn anything into a creepy sounding cult if you choose your words correctly.

uuuuuuuuu eing?

think she needs me as a pusy slave?

Imagine the potential sex tapes. I bet she's into some kinky shit.

They're made to bend over a cushioned table and they're judged based on how well their asses rebound and jiggle when paddled. The top performers move up a level in the organization.

ASR, Izzy and Best Emma are forced to compare hairiness and tit size!

My gf is a brunette version of her and the thought of that makes me cum when we're fucking sometimes. If I ever dated a girl that looked like Kristin Kruek I'd probably never stop nutting.

I like it. How about breasts too? How do you see it going?

OMG! This is my fantasy too. Allison inspects their arms first... what is her verdict?

but they all have similarly sized tits it would be funnier to force someone like emily kinney to compare tits with someone like alexandra daddario, knowing she'll be completely humiliated and lose

That you're a huge fag

That would be hot too. What would Mack do/say?

probably make the winner humiliate the loser and pinch her nips and slap her face so they establish a pecking order
then mack herself would comfort the loser telling her nice things and then get her to eat her out to establish a craving for her approval in the poor titlet

Hot! What would the pecking order be!?

Actresses are frequently "princess" types who get everything they want as kids, and don't have to work that hard for attention etc. Generally women don't deal well with it but these type of women are amongst the worst at dealing with uncertainty and not being special, but acting, the audition process and all that involves a lot of that. This guy basically dry up a load of rules that promised to be the key to success and made these girls feel special in exchange for fucking him and whatever else he wanted and once he gets a few it creates a feedback loop where new women are drawn in because they take a cue from the other women who already love him.

Cults like this usually involve women like that, Scientology is more interesting in that it had quite a few insecureale actors also.

S E X C U L T
E
X
C
U
L
T

rude!

Well since you asked. I'm an armpit man and i like a nice pocket which requires a thick upper arm (not necessarily fat) like in pic related. Allison had the perfect amount of thickness in her upper arm which made for a fantastic armpit. She also had nice skin, I like the moles and freckles.

mack on top and everyone beneath her

pusy slave?

Me too. Do you like arm hair as well?

Love arm hair

>you will never trick your favorite actresses into being in your weirdo sex cult where all you do is force them not to shave their arms/bush/legs, wear wool socks all day, and have them all oil wrestle with each other at least twice a day, where the winner gets the pleasure of spending time with you

Wall of Weird poster board material

What do you think of Mack’s? Imagine her inspecting some celebs arms to see what they can grow!

Branding and mutilating women's bodies is fairly extreme and damning however you choose to look at it.

Kek I don't know my man. I've never really thought about it

Cool. What other celebs forearms do you like?

>Allison Mack

Did kids really blow on their DSs to get them to work?

No no no. I like upper arms. It's you that likes forearms. But if we're talking furfu I'm gonna have to say ASR. She like a human peach. Makes my dick diamonds

i see you're a man of culture

Not a feet guy sorry. I couldn't tell you what makes a good or bad foot

no, she just has a chip on her shoulder from looking in the mirror her whole life. i find her attractive but let's face it she doesn't have natural beauty and women define their lives by that

>she doesn't have natural beauty

You have it backwards. She has natural beauty in spades. It's some other type of beauty she may be lacking.

nigger, i blew on my Atari 2600

>I'm just wondering how a qt like her manages to not only become a crazed sex cultist but to be highly regarded within the cult

Oh gee wiz user I don't know...

I know, and I blew on my N64. Didn't know it was still a thing.

not the best choice of words on my part. right, i meant she doesn't have the superficial looks.

Kill, Screw, Mary?

kill kill kill and go home and masturbate to anime

Kill Lois, screw Lana, marry Chloe

Screw Chloe and Lois in a threesome then marry marry Lana

those are not top tier feet; i'm having trouble looking at them

marry Allison Mack

Just give me lois, you can have the others.

You really think cults are a ok? Have you heard of brainwashing?

You'd be fucking some nutjob old guy, and only girls are allowed.

fuck them all and marry best girl

Kill Chloe, Screw Louis, Marry Lana

wikifeet.com/Allison_Mack

What the fuck is this site. Why does it appear when i google her.

>Not understanding footfags after having spent time on Sup Forums

how new are you

DEMON X!?!