Champions #6 storytime

Time for Sup Forums's favourite book

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2rvOjTj3jXA
boooo.ytmnd.com/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

But Sup Forums always complains about this book.

This image is very important, totally worth an entire page

>Time for what should have been Sup Forums's favorite book but ended up with a bad writer

There's this thing called "sarcasm". Look it up.

C IS FOR COOKIE!
THAT'S GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME!

Look at how much of an inspiration the Champions have been!

You dont get to be sarcastic here buddy, just post the crap and be done with it so we can complain about it.

>Alabama
Oh boy I can't wait to see what happens next!

These girls wouldn't have been inspired to take self-defense class and these men wouldn't be building these houses if it wasn't for the Champion's shining example!

>get out the vote

w-what?

Because being viral is what we all aspire to

>>STILL pushing voting.

Too little, too late.

That's the Champions way.

Besides that they WANT to, how are children actually funding comprehensive altruistic interests like this? or is it just a new popular clothing line?

I DON'T KNOW YOU!

>These girls wouldn't have been inspired to take self-defense class and these men wouldn't be building these houses if it wasn't for the Champion's shining example!

seriously, what the fuck is the implication here? are they funding these? or is waid just feverishly attempting to give them credit for something really arbitrary by slapping their name on it

Weren't they halfway through dealing with a plot about a racist sheriff or something?

They're not funding anything, their "movement" of being just like any other superhero group has somehow inspired people.

Nope, that's over

oh okay so these pages are literally the equivalent of seeing the same shit happening while they wear t-shirts with any superheroes; it's just that we're giving them the credit for it because of how good their intentions are! xD

>Brighton

Ah, the most liberal part of England. Why am I not surprised?

Cho probably could fund it if he wanted. He's stupid rich thanks to the Olympus Group and that hasn't seemed to change despite his sister's takeover.

It's probably just Waid being stupid, though.

T-shirts were probably made in sweatshops somewhere in Shithole, Asia.

>we're lit

I'm out

You couldn't get a more multiethnic class.

Is this like Marvel Teen Titans or something? And is that really Scott Summers or is it like his son or something?

Thank you Vision

I feel like there has to be some comment made to this compared to the Flintstones storytime happening next door.

At least Sam isn't a shit in this.

Is Vision still dead inside?

Oh boy, here we go. Get ready for mustache-twirling.

I still can't get over how legitimately stupid Chulk is in this book. Top ten smartest guy in the world, easily the dumbest guy in this book.

Hey Vision you know those ball could kill if you hit someone who is not wearing protection, specially shirtless

scott from the past when he was like 16

for 2 or 3 years we had both adult and teen cyclops at the same time, now we only have teen cyclops because they killed adult cyclops

blame bendis.

lol

Wow, look how hip these kids are, they play paintball!

Though playing with low-powered toy guns seems like kind of a shitty training exercise when they weren't even willing to kill the terrorists a couple of chapters ago, who know these (now internationally famous and renowned) American superheroes were helping the locals because they saw them attacking (but not killing) them before retreating.
Have they addressed how handing the schoolteachers a couple of the dropped AK's is not any sort of solution to the continuing threat?

Who needs you grandpa! We'll be here with our paintball guns and Jonas Brothers cds

I've lived there. This "gayest part of England" is complete bullshit. Nothing but tourists and pensioners. Only people with sidecuts I've seen there were hardcore punkers with a drug problem. Then again, it's been almost 10 years.

Why do these rich elites hate the Champions? What exactly have they done that could possibly go against their financial interests?

This is already really fucking dumb. Attacking a protest when your not the police i'm 99% sure probably makes you a criminal

He might be a minority but he's male, only women are the smartest people in the marvel universe now

And here we meet what's sure to be a very compelling and interesting new group

And wait, that Spidey is Miles Morales isn't it? Like, black teenager Spiderman. Doesn't DC also have a black teenager version of a light-hearted hero in a red suit that likes to make jokes to lighten the mood in the Teen Titans?

Obviously the Champions stopped them from buying vietnamese sex slaves from the clown because that's what rich people do.

they are republicans

Everyone knows that if rich people pay you to do something it's perfectly legal and nobody will do anything to stop you

>Time for Sup Forums's favourite book
don't gaslight me, op

>Ten Years
Well there's your problem. I get that it's the beach for Londoners, but everyone I've ever met from there has been camp as christmas.

Still waiting to see how it fucks up the timeline.

>poor snowflake

I have heard liberals use this more and more with each passing day, as far as I know snowflakes refer to those pink haired weirdos or gender fluid king of people.

Something something alternate timelines seems like the obvious solution

Why can't we get a series on these cool guys?

The patriarchy/establishment control the police obviously, and order them to look the other way while their 'bad' superheroes oppress the underpriviliaged

I've mosly heard it used by conservatives to refer to people that get easily triggered

Is this gonna turn into bumfights?

You do know voting is happening constantly. Part of the reason our system is so fucked is people are ignorant of how often votes happen.

>WE LIKE FUCKING WITH PEOPLE FOR THE LULZ
Such impressive social commentary

Yes

Ahh

Bum fight

>I've mosly heard it used by conservatives to refer to people that get easily triggered

That too but no from conservatives only, but people from the internet too

I have wondered why would black spiderman's costume be black? wouldn't it help symbolism more if it was similar or identical to the old one instead?

Krieger cameo when?

youtube.com/watch?v=2rvOjTj3jXA

I'm fairly certain they handwaved it saying that the timestream fixed itself. So this means that there are no consequences for time travel and fucking up the past since it fixes itself
Thanks Bendis

Nobody could handle the excitement.

>people that get easily triggered
So conservatives then?

Why the fuck would anyone believe the word of two random bums? And why are the police listening to them instead of ignoring them?

Bombs?

if I were the writer, I would have them do this to some superpoweful morlock who looks like dirty homeless person, and fucks their shit.

boooo.ytmnd.com/

There's easily triggered people on both sides of the aisle.

Pls someone edit the laughing emoji on Miles' face.

The better question is what the hell happened to his mouth there, the guy went full gorilla face.

Just when you think Waid couldn't write more retarded and ham-fisted shit he still manages to surprise you.

>incredibly wealthy 20 somethings
>enough implied funds and cash flow to do whatever they want
>mind control homeless people into fighting each other after burning their tents because lulz
No, this isn't bad writing at all
Fuck this dick squad

And that's that.
Next time: The Champions vs. the Evil elitists that like hurting poor people

>I keep forgetting he can do that

WHAT'S HIS FUCKING NAME, CHO?

Not nearly as much as people who still read Marvel.

Kinda noticing in just about every group shot there's someone who looks either retarded, like they're holding in a massive fart, or just sat on a cold fish and remembered they weren't wearing pants.

>Mocking a handicapped kid

I feel truly inspired

>So you're saying that the Champions came to this town, even though they just posted on their Twitter that they're on the other side of the country playing Paintball, and then beat you two hobos up without any witnesses around to verify this?
>Yes
>WTF I hate the Champions now

Isn't Cyclops supposed to be "dead"?
Is he a cheater on top of being a future nazi?

Walmart stand in workers looking to unionize.

Waid should read the New Mutants books from the 80s in which the New Mutants fought the Hellions, he is doing it all wrong with this.

Introducing marvel's new villain Guy Fieri

>Sam isnt there
Wow, I didn't think he was getting killed off this soon.

>black teenager Spiderman. Doesn't DC also have a black teenager version of a light-hearted hero in a red suit that likes to make jokes to lighten the mood in the Teen Titans?
Not to mention he's an insult to anyone who cares about the character who came before him.
Marvel always copies DC in the worst ways.

This is about as sophisticated as Captain Planet's villains maniacally cackling about how they want to pollute the planet. Transparent strawman villains who act as mouthpiece for all the things the writer doesn't like.

x men gold will have an All New Pyro (and Avalanche) I wouldnt mind if its this dude.

They're trying to reclaim it. They want to flip it on their head and turn it into an insult for conservatives. That's how we end up with tortured story tweets on Twitter - stuff like "'These liberal snowflakes are twisting the country into one big safe space', says the meth-hick as he shoots out his TV in rage, and then prays for Trump to make things better."

It seems like the next few years in America will consist of political groups literally trading insults. We're gonna need timelines for this shit at some point.

One is great and the other is, Champions.

"Triggered" does not mean "someone who doesn't like something".

It means someone having a mental breakdown because of some opinion or fact that they don't like.

Conservatives don't unironically go "IM LITERALLY SHAKING RIGHT NOW, I NEED TO LEAVE THE INTERNET FOR AWHILE" because they read something supporting gay rights on Twitter.

>no powers
Cho's literally bulked out, come on now

That first line from Miles is everything wrong with this book. First there's the "we're lit" where Waid is trying way too hard to talk like the young people, which he immediately follows up with a quip about eating crow, an expression I'm pretty sure a young person has NEVER used.

He's just the wrong fit for this book in so many ways

>>mind control homeless people into fighting each other after burning their tents because lulz
Are you implying this isn't something a group of superpowered assholes would do?

This reads like a really garbage after school special
>villains are young hip kids like you
>but they lack principles and hate the environment and poor people for reasons
>they also really-really hate our activist heroes and blame it all on them!
>tune in next week for a cameo b from a slightly popular celebrity and the muppets
>what do you mean this isn't the 90s?