What the fuck were they thinking with that ending?

What the fuck were they thinking with that ending?

>What the fuck were they thinking with that ending?

strong black lady kills nazi white straight male of course

What the fuck were they thinking period?
They alienated their fanbase by doing a whole "LOL TRUMP SUCKS" season

Hardcore feminists are cultists.

They poked fun at every side for much of the season.

It was so fucking cringeworthy regardless of their "message."

Doesn't matter, they promoted it as some political soapbox and people flat out took one look and said 'No'
They hit their lowest ratings ever because of it.

That goes for a lot of things. Frankly, I'm sick of every season having to have multiple fags. I get the creator is one, but dudes fucking each other is gross.

I thought the basic idea wasn't that bad but it got way too political.
Having some sort of joker cult was a fun idea imo and something different for ahs with no paranormal stuff at all
But in the end it felt like some lefty budget fight club rip off to me

(((their)))*

So this is the better show right?Felt way more grounded, there wasnt constant over the top violence and scenes purely put in so they look good as tumblr gif compilations

The season was fun and the live threads made it more enjoyable.

I do wish that they entered the main cult staff way sooner though.Kai raising to power was not nearly as fun as what he did when he got it.

What the fuck??? That show had so many blatant contradictions to the actual case and clearly tried to force: “AWWW THE BLACK MAN IS OPPRESSED EVERYONE WANTS HIM CONVICTED HERES EVIDENCE ABOUT EVERYONE BEING WACISTTT AND BEING WACISTTT IS WONGGG :(((“

surprising since he killed (((them))) so either way...

did they have any anime in the show they cant have trump and Sup Forums without anime

I never expected Kai to win, but things went way too perfect for the lez. It was still considerably better than most endings.

Don't her characters always "win" at the end?

not really, seemed to focus on OJ abusing the growing discontent in black communities to get himself off scott free when really he lived in a gated community and had basically no black freinds

plus if you cant handle left wing politics then why bother with these shows in the first place

Not in seasons 1 and 6.

no it focused on the black man being “””””””””””OPPRESSED BOOO HOOOOO””””””””” and how terrible the white man is, very little on what the jews he killed did and what he did. They made up shit to make it more in his favor vs the actual real world scenario too

i can handle left wing bs but i will call it out and i will call out shills like you too

laziest ending I have ever seen, may as well just forget the last episode

why is it called american horror story? it's an american story, yes, but it's not a horror story.

>They made up shit to make it more in his favor
are you fuckin joking, Cuba Gooding Jr. plays him like an awkward,childish freak completely wracked with guilt, police are nearly always giving him special treatment, maybe go back and watch the first episode

Previous season were horror stories.

>MAKE ME A SANDWICH

Top tier humor.

i-i don't know how to reply to that. HOW DARE YOU REPLY WITH ACCURATE UNASSAILABLE TRUTH!

Gays aren't real, just fuck dudes in the ass for fun.

>police are always giving him special treatment
>meanwhile every police station has dee history of racism and all whites are racism

k soyboy captcha is “keep right” haha