Oh nononono

I don't know. There's literally 30 min leak of that movie,many clips,2 post-credit scene
Do we really need see that in cinema?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ox-lfowevqA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How low can it go?

Threads theme
youtube.com/watch?v=ox-lfowevqA

state of this board

CAH LEW
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

>Do we really need see that in cinema?
Certainly not

If I end up seeing a movie this weekend it will probably be Thor again or that movie about the kid with the deformed face.

KAH LEL NAAAOOOOOOOOOO

WHERE IS THE FUCKING 30 MIN LEAK? YOU CAN'T DOWNLOAD IT FROM THE GOOGLE DRIVE SO WHERE THE FUCK IS IT?

Seems like near everything went wrong with this movie.

Don't worry, the dubbing will fix it

Lots of normies saying they made Wonder Woman lame
And SJWs saying Whedon made her be objectified and have everyone flirt with her

So they fucked up even their only success

>Lots of normies saying they made Wonder Woman lame
How?

Whedon really does ruin everything. Hopefully this combined with the shit he's gotten recently ruins his awful career and he can go back to making shitty television.

She's turned all cutesey in scenes, Flash falls down into her tits and that's a joke, she's all gushy over Batman, and she gets fucking wiped out in fight scenes

I downloaded it because the view count was over their limit, dont wanna upload anywhere cos of feds senpai

Its a pretty good rip with sound quality for something thats pre release desu but I have to readjust my crop because of the shit camera work by the guy.

Check r/dceu leaks they uploaded it their originally with the drive link and may have posted another link in comments

Absolute state of this board

>Flash falls down into her tits
What tits?

>She's turned all cutesey in scenes,
Oh no
>Flash falls down into her tits and that's a joke,
She has tits?
>she's all gushy over Batman
Isn't everyone?
>she gets fucking wiped out in fight scenes

It's a bit of a fucking step down from Wonder Woman

I mean it all feels like a callback to Whedon's scrapped Wonder Woman script that got leaked and slated a while back, like he hasn't learnt his fucking lesson

the ones she draws on with make up

you get what i meant tho, hits her face first in the chest

>she gets fucking wiped out in fight scenes
Aside from Superman, who beats her?

Steppenwolf, multiple times, flings her into fucking walls, the Parademons get her a fair few times, Batman saves her ass twice