Check this out, you fanboys know what time it is

Check this out, you fanboys know what time it is
I don't know why I'm even on this track
Y'all cinematic universe ain't even on my level
I'm going to let my little homies ride on you bitch-made ass DC bitches

>6.66

Oh so now the TV and netflix shows are canon? Fickle shits. Also getting pretty close to a rotten there and literally all that stands between it's current score and a rotten is another shooting.

Justice League is so bad it couldn't get a fresh rating even if the black actor who played Cyborg died from an accidental overdose during post production

98% of 82,064 want to see it while only 109 don't like it. Really makes one think.

Frankencastle confirmed.

Wow this was the stupidest thing I read in all of Sup Forums. This hour

critics are just people who like to broadcast their opinions. they represent a very very small percentage of the moviegoing public. basically 109 people do not like it while tens of thousands like it.

Not really, want to see it doesn't mean "I like it", they haven't seen it yet so they have no opinion. However of the 172 who saw it, only 37% liked it

How is the truth stupid? Only the relentlessly retarded would think facts are stupid.

>m-muh user ratings!
Nice try DChumps

Tens of thousands of people haven't even seen it yet

>damage control

You know that the people who want to watch the movie will like it. Don't lie, user.

People that want to see it means shit. Oh I want to order pizza today and don't.

>m-muh "expert" critics

kek

That's nice. Now post the real score.

Don't lie, user. You know that most people who want to see Justice League will like it.

Actually we're glad this was made because now WB will finally wake up to stop pandering to these cock sucking critics who want the DC franchise to be nothing more than a Great Value version of The MCU that people so want it to be.

>the must be taken
Marvelkeks everyone.

Lol, Marvel does a better job doing grim/dark/serious than DC does

Get out the way-o, Get out the way-o
Zod's neck just got snapped