best thread on Sup Forums right now

>when will you lefties fuck off

When its a higher percentage than justice league

>The Amerimutts posterface is some Italian kid
kek, I don't know if this makes better or worse, but it's hilarious

dont make me 4plebs the filename you autistic spamming leftist faggot

I wonder too....

my mfw when

wow are you going to hack him for the win (ftw)?
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/the whites of pol.jpg/

Also take ur pills lmao

holy kek
america btfo

I don't know the intentions of the people pushing this meme but the Sup Forumstards get fucking furious over it.

where da burger at

MARGE IS LISA AT CAMP GRENDA?

please adjust the skin tone, """white americans""" are not nearly that light

this group is still far less cringy than any reddit/communist/antifa meetup picture i've seen

>implying they dont control your shithole yuropoor country too

>just found about about the hwndu streams and get togethers a few days ago and is already posting them when triggered and btfo by actual intelligent members of Sup Forums multiple times in such a short time period... woah you showed me, take your estrogen pills soyboy faggot

>meme about how horrible race-moxing is and how non-whites are ruining the american gene pool
>Sup Forums hates it
More like triggered civic nationalist cuckolds hate it.
I'm a Nazi and I love this meme.

do the whole song!

Who do you think actually cares about race-mixing and racial purity apart from Sup Forums?

>burgers spend last five years whining about how nonwhite europe is
>literally 56%

The Burger is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a redneck, fatass, a republican, a creationist, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a 56 percent goblin and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out

People with an IQ above 110.

>muh pol boogeyman
HOLY FUCKING SHIT WHEN WILL YOU FAGGOTS LEARN

>being a nazi
>in 2017

why

hey look we're Sup Forums and Sup Forums now

Someone please memepill on this 56% shit.

what does kara boga mean?

>butthurt Ameriboo posts an image of some shitskin and tries to label it "American"

Pic related is what real Americans look like, honeybun. The rest are just here as "guests".

You seriously underestimate how many insecure, talentless white men there are who need their skin color to count for something. Ain't like their lives are going to amount to much else.

Because it was never this fun to hate the Jew-controlled leftist media that's not even hiding its bias anymore.

me and the last time i browsed Sup Forums was when the live threads for that black cop hunting other cops were forced there

it's a reddit tier meme made by eurocucks to make bantz on muricans cause they don't have any other ammo other than complaining about guns

Thanks for answering my question.

all races except white people, feels good being arab at least we are openly allowed to hate niggers

also to add to that it's to make jokes about americans not being all white because their background comes from multiple countries many times including "non white" countries

But what does the number 56% mean in relation to all of it?

t. butthurt amerimutt

All fun and games on anonymous message boards, but I guarantee in real life you're an easy push-over.

WHAT HAVE THE JEWS DONE

Funny considering you elected trump who is the most pro israel in history

You are LITERALLY 56% white. Just think about it. FIFTY SIX PERCENT. You'll be a minority in just a couple of years, even though your "whites" are already nothing but disgusting mutts.

black bull

t. turk

Its the "Depressed white bois who spend too much time in online echo chambers" meme.

because its a group of losers having fun and doing loser things instead of a group of losers being super serious about their super special snowflake cause/group and needing a safe space

supposedly only 56 percent of the US is white or projected to be or whatever

t. white (latino)

56% nonhispanic white

that doesn't include the fact that most "white" americans are mutts

>reddit tier
>making fun of america's non-whiteness
no sense made

most white/asian/arab/hispanic adults who have normal lives and normal jobs dont want their children marrying niggers.

sounds too complicated, Amerimutts is one to search

thanks
just wanna be in on the meme

I used to believe America was white

>meme about taking the piss out of race-mixing and wogs
>fat yank spastics instantly think it's somehow the SJWs
truly inspiring

Why are you so obsessed with race?

You're still a nigger. Know your place. I hate sand and bean niggers who think sucking up to us by hating niggers makes them any better. You're pathetic

t, Charles "chuck" Gutierrez

Based fucking Sup Forums, ameriorcs is the greatest meme in the last year, watching amerimongrel Sup Forumseddit refugees getting triggered is priceless

Amerimutt mongrels martyred my TÜRK brother because of this meme

Your welcome. I have to teach you soyboys a thing or two

>ITS DA JOOZ KIKE JIDF SOROS SHAREBLUE LIBTARD LEFTIE SLIGHT THREAD SJW CONSPIRACY REEEEEEEEEEE

if you're triggered by this meme, you must go back

im american and this is the funniest shit to come out of Sup Forums in a long ass time

You're trying to hard man, post that one with the 56% face turning so black he turns into the universe.

knowyourmeme.com/memes/amerimutt-le-56-face

>I think it’s an attempt to troll….someone. It’s not really clear who. I can’t tell if it’s suppose to piss off the left by depicting mixed race people as subhuman or if it’s supposed to piss off the right by pointing out how slim a majority “white” people have in the country. I think.

>Could also be pointing out that most “white” people are really a hodgepodge of different races and cultures at this point, in the US especially.

>While at the same time it seems to be pointing out how stupid the whole “left vs right” thing is….through the lens of racial purity?

>Fuck man, the whole thing is a weird mixture of hate and ignorance. I think it’s literally supposed to be a neutrally insulting thing in that both sides of the political spectrum find it disgusting and insulting for different reasons.
>amerimad intellectuals

KARA BOGA bless you, continue doing G*d's work and trigger amerimutts

Sup Forums has the most soft culture power on this website

nah i dont give a fuck about white people i just hate niggers, niggers think that other races besides whites hating them we are trying to suck up, niggers are just embarrassing lol

inshallah my BLACK brother may He (PBUH) aid you in the war against the eternal wh*Toids

Israel is the enemy of international kike marxists.

I also got a 24h ban here from all boards for replying to an american with the mutt face

>americans cant even comprehend it
fantastic

also
>easter the toad is somehow called groyper
what the fuck? i've never heard this before
what is wrong with knowyourmeme?

El Demonio Siempre Negro
El Señor de las Tinieblas
El Fin de los Tiempos
La Venganza de Dios
El Señor del Averno
El Señor Tenebroso
El Rey del Averno
El Duende del 56%
El Agujero Negro
El África Humano
La Monstruosidad
El Señor Oscuro
La Abominación
El Chupacabras
Materia Oscura
El Destructor
Las Tinieblas
La Aberración
El Roba-almas
El Anticristo
La Maldición
La Oscuridad
El Tenebroso
Paco Johnson
La Calamidad
La Maldición
La Criatura
La Mutación
El Leviatán
El Monstruo
El Renegado
El Demonio
La Mancha
El Goblin
El Oculto
El Orco
El Ser
El Fin

>tons of evidence that it is the things you claim its not
>its not because you claim its not

i think that'st still Sup Forums. used to be Sup Forums
honestly, this feels like you guys launched a fucking kara boga spirit bomb on the rest of the site
all it takes is one amerimutt to derail a thread

>it is healthier to have a nice mix.

stop making fun of americans it's rude tbqh