Moon Knight #12 Storytime

Hope you guys are ready for more psychedelic shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nDbeqj-1XOo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This will require a reread when it's finished I think.

I'll do a full storytime of the run when it's over, if nobody else does it first.

I wonder if all these backstories are in preparation for something.

Maybe a twist.

Goddammit. Belaire is fucking great at choosing colours.

This is going full origin story.

And that's that.

With how good this and OML are, I can't help but wonder what went wrong with IvX.

Is this still kino

OML sucks though

I respectfully disagree, fag.

Except for those two vampire chapters. Those did suck.

This reads like a weird dream, I appreciate that. I'm curious how it'll wrap up within 2 issues.

Thanks for the story time!

I really wasn't into this when it first started, but now I'm finding it pretty interesting. It's basically another origin story, but this time they imply Marc's crazy was always there and influencing him, even before he died and Khonshu revived him.

Which is also being brought into question (again) and making things even more schizophrenic.

Lemire is pretty irregular.

AN Hawkeye was meh as well. Horrible character portrayals and a messed up narrative with flash forwards and flashbacks that didn't really end working together.

This time he's working quite good

OML is also fine, but this one is better.

OOOOOOOOOOOOH!

wow, too bad solicits spoiled the fun

Really enjoying this run. Nice time to find a quiet spot and put on some of Pink Floyd while reading.

youtube.com/watch?v=nDbeqj-1XOo

Is it me or is anyone else pissed OML is ending and this shit gets to continue.

Lemire is off Moon Knight at 14, no word yet on if the whole series is ending or continuing with a new creative team.

It doesn't continue. They end at #14. It may continue, but as with OML, with a different creative team.

Also, it's not shit. You may not like it, but it's quite good.

Marvel really is a mess right now.

Hawkeye was fine. It was more or less imitating Fractions run.

WTF. OML is the best Wolvie book since Millar left the title. What book at Marvel is better than it? Champions? Captain Marvel?

Wow, so what is Lemire doing at Marvel. Rough to Rebirth when losing one of your best writers. Without Lemire its pretty much Hastings and Ewing.

I didn't mean it that way. But sure, quality wise its behind OML. Logan has scratched my classic Marvel itch damn good.

Thanos, which is probably going to continue until Infinity War or something until synergy kills it

>what is Lemire doing at Marvel
Probably nothing, hence why he's going to be off of OML, Moon Knight and Extraordinary X-men all in the same month.

He's doing Thanos, yes, and probably another book that hasn't been announced yet. He's still in contract with Marvel, so not DC for a while.

He's also in a bunch of Image books. And I think another pubñisher that I cannot remember right now.

Idk, user. It really didn't worked for me, while Fraction's did. Was a bit of a big disappointment, and made me dislike Kate.

also this issue really goes into the idea of his other alter egoes being defense mechanisms that the reason he can never be fully cured is because every time he gets in a bad place he relies on his insanity to get through it

He probably wishes he could be doing that Kamandi book right now

Moon Bump

Anput a cute

oh, so what you're saying is, this will be buiolt ip well, and then soe shit head writer who doesnt deserve the job will ruin it? Great.