Man this show tanked hard

Man this show tanked hard.

Season one is legitimately 9/10 almost flawless but the least random humour and star trek/Futurama ripoffs and social commentary did not survive becoming a massive hit. Season two basically sucks. Don't know about season three but it's probably trash.

Thanks for this post that says literally fucking nothing.

S1 = S2 > S3 but not by too much, apart from S3's final episode, which was shit except for the death deterrent part.

No child. It's more like season 2 and probably 3 are garbage. Season one is legitimately amusing, even clever.

Season 1 is great, season 2 is okay and season 3 is garbage.

Pretty much this
Mortys mind blowers was the only episode they made this season that tried to be funny instead of some stupid "deep" family drama

there are about 4 or 5 episodes in the whole 3 series that are actually pretty good and re-watchable, everything else is meh to complete shit

So far I've stopped watching every episode in season two because they're like shitty parodies attempting to replicate the formula that made season one good.

It's pretty brutal for a show to go from every episode is compelling to I actively turned off every episode within a few minutes.

S2 > S1 >>>> S3

Season 3 was Harmon exploring whether he should get rid of Jerry.

Why?

Show is fairly average, Season 1 had a few legitimate funny moments that seemed somewhat unintentional due to the performances. Season 2 was average. Season 3 had one or two good episodes with the rest being trash.

The best thing this show has done was Evil Morty and they have no fucking clue what to do with him other than make him the focus of a cliff-hanger ending. They cannot tell an over-arcing storyline either past a few episodes connected loosely and emotional moments that only work due to a good song choice.

oh. they hired a bunch of women and hacks to write seasons two and three. no wonder

typical for anything dan harmon touches. dude starts out well until he starts listening to redditors and other retards and begins pandering hard to them

There were literally 0 women writers or directors in season one. in season two they crammed in 5 writers/directors from outside projects not credited in season one, basically turning over all the directing to new people.

By the numbers there is only a single episode in season two that was written and directed by all original members from season one.

in season three they added FOUR fucking women and another hack not from the original work. So by that points its been watered down to absolute shit.

I never watched Community, but is this really what happened to it?

literally the only episodes out of all of season two and three that were written and directed by the OG team are "Auto Erotic Assimilation" in 2 and "Morty's Mind Blowers" in 3

That's probably because you watched season 1 first and the rest couldn't live up to your imagined hype.

I watched 1 and 2 back to back and noticed no difference in humor. 3 wasn't bad either but the show is overrated af. Especially season 1.

It looks like this user is 100% correct
Half the team left after season one.

>pickle_rick_party_anthem_song.webm

I agree, the show peaked early. Season 1 was almost all great, season 2 was a very mixed bag, and season 3 was just mediocrity. They either need to wake themselves up or end the show.

reddit zombies will eat whatever shit is shovelled in their faces so long as it has the brand name on it

>rating season 2 over 3

the shills are out in full force tonight.

since I said that, I hope you brign the bantz, I'm banned from Sup Forums and need to shitpost until I get banned from here

I know a person who waited in line for something to do with this bullshit today. It looked like he got some kind of toy and pieces of paper.

more cancerous "fandom" for consumerist plebs

It's like Homestuck all over again.
Series starts out great and original, fresh breath of air, then it garners the attention of a particular fanbase (Tumblr, Reddit, etc.) and it would refuse to not cater to those fanbases. It's sad.

Are you a female? Because this is the only possible explanation for what is objectively a garbage season made by women and faggots

why don't they put any effort into the voice acting? it sounds awful

>there are people who actually like the Interdimensional Cable episodes

>there are people who think this show is worth watching after season one

TO BE FAIR
O
B
E
F
A
I
R