Jeopardy

Those were some easy as fuck answers. Even I knew em all. Etc?

Holy fuck Alex Trebek is cheating again, taking away Austin's money. Jealous fucking shit, lol you lose $3200 for a question I can't even cite because there was an S. LOL you lose all your money because transsexual is hate speech you have to say transgender. FUCK THIS SHIT.

SHERBERT
SHERBERT
SHERBERT

NEVER GONNA GIVE YOU UP
NEVER GONNA LET YOU DOWN

Didnt even know what a poultice is. I would win this shit.

sherbet and sherbert are two different things

iPAD FUCKING SHITS

HELLO.
Is it me you're looking for.

Aha. It WAS iPhone.

And non-Rhodic accents are illegal on Jeopardy but you're allowed to talk like an unintelligible spic / gook / poo in loo with an accent so thick that you add retarded letters constantly. Fuck that shit. Discrimination against White men from MA / RI / NY is OK but it's wrong to discriminate against retards from shit countries.

Alex just said salam confirmed muslim.

What about Schubert?

IPad and tesla in 2007? What were these guys thinking?

President Kennedy, you pick first in Double Jeopardy because despite answering every question correctly you have added an R to every single answer. Your total stands at -$7800

What do you have against New England accents?

Tonight's game was just ridiculous.

Austin had a commanding lead and was this >< close to winning comfortably if it weren't for his dumbass mistakes. I facepalmed when they showed his final jeopardy answer and he had the obvious correct answer CROSSED OUT and replaced with the wrong one.

The whole game was pretty funny though and Buzzy is losing hard so I'm satisfied.

Even though Austin was fairly strong tonight, he's going to have to really bring it tomorrow to make up for Alan's couple thousand lead. I'm going to lose it if he pulls off one of his classic hail mary daily doubles.

Yeah. You retaaahhhded or sumthin?

Their autistic brains overthought it.

i want to suck buzzys cock

Don’t be seduced by his faghair.

How the fuck could Austin lose $3200 for a single question during Single Jeopardy when the only Daily Double that round had gone to faghair for $1000? CORRUPT TREBEK

I can't believe no one got final jeopardy right. I got it right and i'm borderline retarded

I wanted that qt Lily to go all the way but as long as Buzzy and Austin lose, that's fine

I'm glad they brought up that Waiting for Godot shit because I had to change the channel for a split second and missed the answer the other night. I nailed that shit and they're acting like "Buzzy" is some Massive Genius like that shine from Sopranos. Fuck that shit.

in all fairness my final jeopardy answer would have been sod from Siam and i've got your digital signature