So who the fuck are young kids supposed to want to be when theyre pretending to be these nu-star wars characters...

so who the fuck are young kids supposed to want to be when theyre pretending to be these nu-star wars characters? when i was young my brothers and i played as luke and han fighting stormtroopers. who the fuck are we supposed to be out of these three??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5q_YxjJioLA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

thanks to (((disney))) young kids now have to pretend they are females or niggers when they want to play fucking star wars. fucking keikaiku disney. and it gets even better, young white kids get to associate themselves with this evil shithead

or they get to ask mommy to dress them up as space hitler who commits genocide on 5 planets. why the fuck is this allowed

my 15yo nephew actually thinks empire legit looks cooler than all that space diversity

They got hundreds of millions of Chinese to choose from and they just happened to get the ugliest?

It is.

>young white kids get to associate themselves with the only potentially interesting character with some depth assuming they don't fuck up everything his character has going for him they will
could be worse, honestly

Based nephew. The empire is for chads and alphas with a strong work ethic, and the rebels are a bunch of cucks.

Star wars has always been and will always will be a nu male movie.

Kids should watch anime instead.

The Empire does look cooler. This is the coolest the Rebels have ever looked and I don't think they're gonna use these designs.

most young kids do, my problem is these suuuuuuuuper young kids getting fed this brainwashing bs from the get go.

It's a psychological programming to turn them white boys all into little Kylo Ren's.

As white men start wrecking real havoc rather than phony perceived havoc, the libtards and pc tard crowd will believe this will justify the final nail in the coffin for white men.

Devious indeed!

my problem with kylo is as a kid i wanted to be darth vader because he was a huge menacing figure with a booming voice and kickass red lightsaber, as a kid id see kylo and think of a school shooter or that spergy kid from class

My nephew still pretended he was Luke. My niece pretended she was Rey.

It's not like the parents aren't showing their kids the older Star Wars as well. Kids still pretend to be Luke.

yea but cuck parents wont let their cool kids like the empire cause muh nazis and muh daddy killer kylo

Kylo Ren and Finn are legitimately good additions to the Star Wars movies. Rey is bland, and possibly a Mary Sue if they don't flesh out some reasons for her being the way she is.

Poe is okay, but he's nothing we haven't already seen in Star Wars.

One of those is a Cylon

Young kids can't be black Asian or girls?

What about Poe Dameron?

How can kids possibly relate to all them azn characters and moeblobs?

>Poe Dameron
>white

Because the rebels are terrorists

that's exactly their point though, that young kids who were not white males had no representation before, so now they're making up for it by including everyone. Are you mad that not everything is exactly catered to you now? Because that was exactly their goal, to stop catering to you

the trannie
the jew
and the Black guy

Sounds like the start of a great joke, more than play though :P

someone make that joke :P

>He actually thinks Star Wars is created with children in mind

Oh boy. Star Wars is for virtue-signalling 20-somethings who will "geek out" about it on their youtube channels and buy all sorts of merchandise to put on their desks at work. These movies are focused tested and carefully crafted to represent everyone. But they actually abandon the kid market when they do this.

Let me clue you in on a little secret: kids don't give a flying fuck about inclusion, diversity or representation. I work in a public elementary school in an urban shithole. The vast majority of the kids I work with are black or mixed. Do you think they all want to be Finn? Nope. In fact, not that many kids care about Star Wars around here, and the ones that do only care about the OT and sometimes the prequels. In fact, whenever I do see some merchandise from the new trilogy, it's featuring Kylo Ren or BB-8.
And let's talk about superheroes, while we're at it. You think all the black kids want to be Black Panther, Falcon or Cyborg? Nope. By a large margin, the most popular heroes, even among the black kids, are Spider-man, Captain America and Batman. Little kids don't give a shit if their heroes share their skin color. Sex is a bit of a different issue, as boys tend to like male heroes and girls prefer females, but that's a different story.

tl;dr - Star Wars is for numales and landwhales and kids don't care about it or its diversity pandering

I wanna be the asian with down syndrome

>There's actually nothing catering to the main audience, and it's ok
Anti-white leftist "logic" everyone. Why don't you preach for more diversity in african movies, fucking cuck, or should I call you Jamal or Moshe? Because they look pretty damn black to me.

youtube.com/watch?v=5q_YxjJioLA

im 99.9% sure poe dies in this one taking out the supremacy because of course bad guys cant win fully

Poe is a closet homo or asexual I think. Like those 40 something year olds that are always single. I like his character.

This is the Disneys greatest oversight.

Star wars legos, toy space ships, action figures, lightsabers and toy guns, video games, etc. Who the fuck buys and plays these things? Boys do. Disney was so concerned with pushing feminist propoganda and try to bring in a new non existent demographic that they completly forgot what made star wars cool and what ACTUALLY sells. People want to buy a boba fett figurine. Boys have always been the main demographic for Star wars and they completely forgot about that. Disney is trying to pander to girls yet they haven't even made a Star Wars Barbie figure

WHO THE FUCK IS THIS BITCH SUPPOSED TO APPEAL TO? WHERE ARE ALL THE GIRL STAR WARS TOYS? KATHLEEN KENNEDY IS SUCH A STUPID INCOMPETENT BITCH

>tfw all white kids are turned into /r9kylos/ by disney

lel no need to be so butthurt whiteboi, just look at the demographics trend, they're targeting the young generation, which is predominantly non-white and will only increase from now on. You think catering to china is bad now, wait till india & fucking nigeria gets its middle class going, lmao.

Also reminds me of how Marvel keeps making their comic book characters into female minorities. Because we all know that black girls and muslim girls love going to the comic store and picking up the latest issue of their favorite superhero adventures!

Uhuh, and while you're bitching and moaning like the spineless faggot you are, more and more of "your" movies are being peppered with diversity to cater to the new generation that couldn't give a fuck about race.

>wait till india & fucking nigeria gets its middle class going
You really had me going there for a minute

The neighbors kid was running around the other day in a full on kylo costume fighting invisible bad guys. Bretty cool

I can just see it now:

>Group of little kids playing on the playground
>First boy wants to be Kylo Ren
>Everyone else gets butthurt
>Eventually, second kid settles for Poe Dameron
>Third kid begrudgingly accepts his role as Finn
>Token female of the group (I know they don't really exist) chooses Rey
>Final boy is told he has to be Rose Tico
>Kid starts crying
>Is forced to be this hideous Asian bitch
>Hates his fucking life
>Goes home later that night and either slits his wrists or comes into school the next day with his daddy's .38 and shoots up the school

duh the chinese or asian market is booming

I could see that. I remember a friend of mine being Blade even though he was white. To think about it, I don't think any one of us gave a shit about skin color of characters. I feel broadsided by this whole diversity shit to be honest.

That forehead is a shop, right? I can't tell.

That actress isn't Chinese though, she's Vietnamese. And the Chinese hate Asians from other countries. Much more than that, they hate blacks (they even remove Finn from Star Wars posters in China), so they're not going to be too keen on seeing a black and a Vietnam fucking shit to fight evil

literally everyone does, and also did when we were kids, dum dum

Right, all the white kids loved the Blade movies when we were kids. We even had TV shows like Static Shock or Teen Titans where black heroes were prominent and popular. It didn't matter because it wasn't shoved in your face like it is today with the whole "LOOK AT THIS DIVERSITY ISN'T THIS GREAT THAT BLACK PEOPLE CAN DO THE SAME STUFF AS WHITE PEOPLE SHOULDN'T WE BE CELEBRATING AND PRAISING THIS" bullshit.

so the mullet is back too? great

doesn't matter, 35 year olds will see it 5 times and buy the toys and merchandise

Chinese don't hate blacks, they're just supernaturally fearful of them

JFC shut the fuck up.

They hate blacks, like the majority of Asians

>who the fuck are we supposed to be out of these three??
Their boss?

>we want the chinese fish market worker market

white boys are being prepared for their obsolecence. they are irrelevant and might as well die.

>white boys are being prepared for
....genociding shitskins. Again.

underrated

And Jews.

He meant the 30 year old movie, not your edgy "evil faction", YouTube turbopleb agendacucks.

#whitemalefragility

Kids in real life have no problem self-inserting into characters that are a different race from them.

Chinese don't like fat actresses, or "female dinosaurs" as they call girls that look like her. You should see the uproar over the series Romance of the Condor Heroes. The actress isn't even that bad looking, but they call her fat, and ugly. They're hyper critical over actresses over there.

Exactly. It feels forced, and came out of nowhere. Going back watching movies from the 90s and 80s and there are plenty of people of different races.

Good to here, all those numales and negros complaining about white males being cast.

>we
>young kids

this site is for adults m8

That's the thing. None of this "new diversity" bothers me in the slightest. What bothers me is how insulting it is that it is being touted in the media as being something that has never happened before.

>15yo nephew
He's Gen Zyklon, he probably browses Daily Stormer too.

I'm the same way. I only care about if the story fits, or the characters are compelling and believable. There is nothing REVOLUTIONARY about doing what we've always done.

Really? It's not like Empire is more popular for half a century or something.

TOR had serious pvp problems because Sith players completely outnumbered Republic players.

I remember that. All that red, versus so little green and blue. It was a slaughter.

who is this character?

I was actually planning to make a thread discussing this soon, and using the original Lethal Weapon as a prime example. Rewatching that movie recently, it's basically the modern-day liberal's wet dream. White and black lead actors, the black man is actually much better off with a stable family, white man is neurotic and suicidal, police department employs tons of minorities and women, etc.

Chinks don't give a fuck about Disney Wars.

They would rather spend $ on anime not some ugly as shit diversity casts.

Anime industry broke the 20 billion $ revenue mark this year for the first time in history. Mainly because China.

well he already literally told me nazis looked cool too

Police Academy movies are also a good example of the diversity that liberals claim to want too.

>brazilians predominantly rebel and predominantly DC fans
the absolute state of brazil

the only ones forcing the issue and screeching about diversity are the poltards. like the thread op and you for example

Whatever you say bud

thats because they wrote the characters without a skin color and then hired whichever actor they liked best like a normal fucking human being instead of slobbing over the minority picks

Which is how characters should be written, unless their race is directly related to what the character goes through or where they come from

>2 new SW movies and one game
>all 3 have strong female lead with cast full of diversity

Whatever you say retard.

>Lol why do liberals always go on about muh representation? Are women and blacks so unempathic they honestly can't relate to someone who isn't your race or gender?
>WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?! WHO AM I MEANT TO RELATE TO IF THERES NO WHITE MEN IN THE STORY?!?!?! YOUVE RUINED AN ENTIRE GENERATION OF CHILDHOODS YOU JEWS

if it came out today, you'd be screeching

Anime gives you autism

are you mad at marvel movies for having 80% of their films about white males?

Yes actually. They could use more cute girls and asians.

>I can read Chinese language, and on Chinese social media site (Weibo), after TFA most Chinese SW fans want Kylo to fuck Rey and become the main protagonist. They really don't care about Finn at all and completely ignore him. Basically the Chinese just hate the idea of niggers as male leads.

No, that's great. I'm a white male, I'd have to be some kind of spineless pussy to have a preference for anything else but female eyecandy.

You are out of your mind if you think the Chinese audience likes ugly ass Chinese casting
t. Chinese

When chadks went all hitler on this bitch i've got shivvers

>Soy Wars

The Chinese shouldn't be worried about that. Finn is Rey's comic-relief sidekick. Just like Ahmed Best's Jar Jar and Padme. Kylo is the main protagonist, Abrams and Rian Johnson have confirmed it many times.

Those are established characters though.

Brownie Brazilian here. That's bullshit. I grew up making believe as Megaman, Gohan, Alucard, Jean Grey (fuck you! Mind powers are cool!), Spider-Man, Cyclops, Beast-boy, Jackie Chan (and a few bruises because of it), Neo, Blade, Jack Sparrow. I've never given a fuck about their identity.

Yeah, how will young white boys ever be able to find role models from pop culture /s

It is
Me and all my friends always liked the empire better growing up

"What are white boys supposed to pretend to be" ftfy. Wahh my one demographic isn't here. What about MEEEE, REEE.

What about everyone else the past 100 years? You're all so quick to call other people snowflakes but have meltdowns because MEEE.

Kids don't even play faggot games like that anymore anyway.

You're weak and it's the reason you go on shooting sprees before killing yourselves.

You can't deal.

POOR LITTLE WHITE BOY

>he thinks people looked up to han solo and luke because they were white males

lol. i guess you never played vader because you're not a cyborg in a life support suit.

This. The solipsism of these butthurt losers.

How the fuck is it being touted as if it's some sort of pat on socitie's back? Where do you get that?

you really think so? you can't see a huge difference in quality between Lethal Weapon and the likes of TFA? it was an individualistic type of diversity back then and now it's collectivist which has a suffocating effect on characters and storytelling, because every character has to represent their entire "class." it's cancer, and antithetical to western ideals

Asians want anime girls or plastic Korean idols. Not fat feminist casts.

Is lotr one of these movies?

>That Reddit spacing
You have to go back.

Now I wonder if all the other stormtroopers of the first order are black dudes