ITT: We predict what he'll say

>"[Ben] Affleck, [Henry] Cavill, and [Gal] Gadot's characters represent respect for life and art; they're also purifying a contaminated genre

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-dQTD8z6XaM
youtu.be/N9NU3qmDaV0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>"A fun, action-filled adventure that builds off of BvS, while establishing something new in the genre."

Rotten - "Despite Zachary Snyder's usual tendency to celebrate a world of non-conformance and his ability to usually question theism as a whole, Justice League unbearably now holds it's title of conformance with pride as though becoming another capitalist pawn has somehow saved it's once holy world of godly beings"

>Unlike the average Marvel drivel, DC ponders on what it means to be a superhero

lel

He hates Whedon and loves Snyder so this will be an interesting read.

Regardless of which score he gives it, he is definitely gonna take a lot of potshots at Marvel. Probably gonna find a paragraph to shit all over Ragnarok. That's the kind of man he is.

Its good to see /ournig/ back here. always pleasant reading his reviews

> In this bow down to Hollywood millennium, DC's irreverence is almost subversive.

>"A litty summer ROMP sure to leave your theater seats wet with PISS!"

Is Lex Luthor in this? I feel like he'd make some kind of parallel to him representing Trump.

He'll shit on Whedon while praising what Zach had originally envisioned. At least, that's what I would hope, but chances are reversed.

HAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>I'm the niggah with the worst taste in the world, so I liked

shill

He has a post credits cameo. It’s pretty awesome. He’s bald and wearing a gene Hackman style suit.

I think he is still waiting for it to drop to sub 30% before he publishes a glowing review

"This film died with Snyder's daughter"

inb4 he just ignores it completely

so he's /ourguy/ then

sad but true

I unrionicly love him

Here he shits on Holywood for being a bunch of circle jerking communist

youtu.be/N9NU3qmDaV0

The consensus is generally negative, so his review will obviously be positive.

>Justice League, released in this new exciting age of worldwide nationalist revolutions, renders a bold and humanistic outlook on people coming together to protect their realms. Obama-Marxists will predictably screech about how the film is fascist and sexist along with a whole menagerie of others -ists. But they ignore what Zack Snyder really is: artist.

>conjures a post-9/11 pre-apocalypse

>A gay black conservative who writes contrarian film reviews

This man is a manifestation of Sup Forums

>huurrr duuur armon just do the opposite heh
Yeah that's why he loved Baby Driver and Lady Bird recently right? Fucking idiot.

Start agreeing with the RT score

>already forgetting that he thought wonder woman was mediocre

you guys don't really READ armond

>reading what a gaynigger has to say

I unironically believe this. You could tell he was ready to kill himself throughout production.