The average Sup Forums poster knows a decent amount about music

>the average Sup Forums poster knows a decent amount about music
>the average Sup Forums poster knows a decent amount about anime
>the average /lit/ poster knows a decent amount about literature
>the average Sup Forums poster knows contemporary Hollywood blockbusters, the IMDB top 250, whatever A24 put out this month, and possibly the most popular pieces of the Criterion collection

Why is Sup Forums so much worse than most other boards?

>tfw when somebody tells you they're "into movies" and they only care about Star Wars, superheroes and Tarantino.

You're overestimating the average Sup Forums poster.

can he save disney?

Because moot and ginger(aka swaglord) never liked us and let this board die
all those boards you've listed have been allowed to keep out the undesirables from Sup Forums, Sup Forums and r*ddit while we're forced to accept them

Sup Forumstards overtook Sup Forums since the 2016 election with their army of newfags from reddit and other places

i mean first thing that comes to mind is Sup Forums knows a lot about politics even if theyre annoying

The average Sup Forums and Sup Forums posters know more about their respective mediums than Sup Forums as well.

Nah, he retired long ago.

Even Sup Forums, Sup Forums, and /r/movies are better than this place most of the time.

The rundown?
Kelly C made it to the front page of reddit and from then on, screencaps of us were all over reddit. When something of ours hit their front page, millions of normies were seeing it. They loved us, and other boards. Sup Forums and Sup Forums just so happen to be the most accessible boards.

What a coincidence that in the next few years, a bunch of retarded anons campaign to get Sup Forums moderated. Feet? omg ur weird lol. Banned. Pedos? Banned. Oval? Gone. Actress discussion? omg waifuists are weird. Banned. Movie discussion? Ignored. They begged for moderation. For anything not forced memes to be purged.

Reddit came here to spew their shit. This was their place where they could say nigger, smear shit on the wall and not get banned. They get off on smearing shit on the wall, waiting for the home owner to come home and laughing when the owner freaks out. Why would they discuss movies here? They discuss movies on reddit, their home. Sup Forums is for memes and memes only. Sup Forums to them was a place famous for being shit, so they came here to shit.

Once the teenage reddit mexican /got/faggots realized you could create any meme by spamming it for months, this place died its final death. They couldn't get enough.

If you ever propagated one of the following memes you are part of the problem and should kill yourself. JUST, Sheev, kino, pest-posting, Sneed, *blocks*, and all spammed memes. Bane was the only good one. Everything after was a pale imitation.

There is no going back. I would torture any of you teenage reddit memers to death if I could. I hate you all.

Life & Times would easily be the greatest Disney movie if they did it right.

>Calling other people Reddit memers.
>With that spacing.
Nice

Define decent amount.

more than just surface level garbage at least the other boards talk about obscure stuff

Sup Forums is just TMZ-lite

So what about that new superhero movie guys?

>> knows a decent amount about anime
Hahahahahahaha. No.
The average Sup Forums poster has seen 20 anime.

upboat

It's filled with pedophiles, aka the #2 worst people in the world behind Marvel fans

Isn't that one and the same?

>Why is Sup Forums so much worse than most other boards?
because its called Sup Forums
like when idiots see it they think they are invited because theyve seen television before
if this was a movie only board then it would possibly be better

>>Calling other people Reddit memers.
>>With that spacing.
>Nice
Only redditors say this.

>tfw Don Rosa is basically blind

Generally, but the two circles don't overlap completely.

do you unironically believe this? each board talks about its fair share of mainstream media and circle jerks over hidden gems. why are you pretending like Sup Forums doesn't obsess over radio hits, or Sup Forums doesn't play AAA games? I just went on Sup Forums and the first thread is maxed out about the most popular normie game out right now. Sup Forums is littered with threads about normie rapper lip peep dying. there are T H R E E dragon ball threads on Sup Forums right now along with an eva thread and an akira thread. why do people like to come onto Sup Forums to bully us when all of the boards are more or less the same?

>implying top250 IMDB isn't decent amount

Go back to your Death Grips thread.

>the average /lit/ poster knows a decent amount about literature
I don't know about the others, but this is certainly not true. /lit/, much like /fit/ is full of dyels, is full of illiterate retards who do not read.

Difference is they don't only talk about mainstream hits and "hidden gems". You see pretty obscure stuff get brought up too.

>all of the boards are more or less the same
They are now that you got here and ruined the board Sup Forumseddit.

The only thing that can really count as obscure in terms of movies and television, is foreign stuff.
Or indie filmmakers.

But how come when pedos ran this board the film half of this board did not accept capeshit like now when theres only 1 guy pretending to be a bot spamming?

Sup Forums doesn't even have good memes. rip.

came from Sup Forums to say this. I'm sure this is the same for all the boards OP listed

>Sup Forums
>overcategorizing shit to hell is knowing a decent amount
lmao

lowest form of enterainment ? idk

>mom they found my secret club :(

already did

>thinking the average /lit/poster knows about literature
Nonreader detected.

>Sup Forums knows a lot about politics

they can't even get over Miyazaki insulting their precious waifu culture
>the average Sup Forums poster knows contemporary Hollywood blockbusters, the IMDB top 250, whatever A24 put out this month, and possibly the most popular pieces of the Criterion collection
I've actually seen 200+ reply threads about silent films that weren't derailed by the Griffith poster.

>>the average /lit/ poster knows a decent amount about literature

kek, this

making up genres to sound sophisticated doesn't make you knowledgable

lmao i wish this board had actually seen half of imdb 250

Just because its japanese doesn't mean its automatically obscure.

>I'd have good taste if it wasn't for reddit, I swear!

what did he mean by this?

>Conveniently leaves out how Sup Forums brought redditors to this site
>Users reddit spacing

This
I only use /lit/ for the occasional Dune thread and the sci-fi general

Show me an example of what you people consider an obscure film, without it being a movie with 10 votes on imdb.

Institute Benjamenta by the Brothers Quay

>they can't even get over Miyazaki insulting their precious waifu culture
>I went to Sup Forums for anime recommendations but they told me to fuck off

Ponterosa

but, none of those things are true

That post is about what led to Sup Forums being this way before you found Sup Forums due to star wars

Definitely better than Sup Forums where nearly every thread is capeshit or Twitter screencap

that's bullshit, there are plenty of faggots on Sup Forums with shit taste or who are complete norms that have barely seen any anime

i'm sure it's the same for other boards

DELETE THIS

Yeah user I'm sure you're the best poster Sup Forums has

>Bane was the only good one

fucking hypocritical biased faggot

Please stop posting pink wojak when not discussing cryptocurrency, thank you

Sup Forumstards need to be purged

Yeah ive complained about this before:

Go to Sup Forums
>king crimson, beatles, kendrick lamar, joy division, wire, mf doom, televison , miles davids , goodspeed you, erik satie

Go to /lit/
>Joyce, hemningway , woolf , david foster, Dostoevsky, tolstoy, twain, tolkien , shakespear, pessoa

Go to /fa/
>saint laurent, rick ownes , erdem, hermes paris, acne, wood wood

Go to tv
>capeshit, starwars, celebcrushwebm gurlz, the anime was better ,disneyis evil tu muh dc ;;( , "for u"

It fucking ridiculous. Dont have to totally snob out , but theres a middle ground,

Uhh it's a /biz/ meme

My Winnipeg

But Sup Forums only pretends to know about music

>Larry is a huge Donald Duck fan
What the fuck

can confirm. and if it wasn't for that little shit marcel we would still be riding high

mu introduced me to one band I like
and I checked out that meme album they kept spamming which is pretty good

Untrue about Sup Forums. Most of them only know AAA titles from their (often young) lifetime. It's a board for memes, console wars, and "le ebin" shitposting.

>and I checked out that meme album they kept spamming

That narrows it down.

It's rare when I read such complete horseshit on this level.

you know the one

Is this really a Sup Forums meetup? Truly pathetic

i shit post on Sup Forums everday and i haven't been to the theater since Logan
also the last time i watched a whole movie was forrest gump in the summer
i haven't seen a whole television series, sans an anime or two
am i part of the problem bros?

in the aeroplane? exmilitary?

far left legs

Longinus
GI samurai
Princess blade
Princess from the moon
Fantasy mission force

i don't think that's real, they look like normal people

If you unironically believe there's nothing wrong with this site being plastered all over reddit, then you deserve all that entails.

>in the aeroplane
yeah was pretty good

Sup Forums is notoriously normie. i wonder which board is the most on the other end of the extreme towards autist... maybe /jp/ or /mlp/

This, up until the end there.

>one of the boards with the most normie interests have the most normal people
almonds
has there ever been an Sup Forums meetup?
i can't imagine what a /tg/, /jp/ or /toy/ meetup would every look like

Capeshit is the only reason

don't make me start throwin' recs at you

I don't know, I've tried starting threads about well known modern French films that movie buffs typically praise, and they get 5 posts and then die. Weird because it was people on this board who recommended them in the first place.

I don't think I've ever had a good conversation here about filmmaking techniques. Hell, I had better conversation about cinematography in an intro to film class in college than here, when supposedly Sup Forums boards attract people obsessed with the topic.

Sup Forums should be the most normie board and their meet up consisted of two autists who didn't talk to each other and a third one wandering around the block

whatcha got big guy?

I've seen about half of these purely by accident. Am I a pleb?

how long ago was said meetup?
Sup Forums doesn't really count because the board is fucking dead nowadays and its too international
it only really picks up during the world cup

Better than the /fa/ meetup

What did he mean by this?
Hey buddy, these arent the rotten tomatoes threads, you don't have to post here

they look as miserable as the people who made those clothes

Live threads on Sup Forums seem to be pretty, uh, alive. Every Pats game thread I've been in this season is full of all sorts of shitposts.

>>the average Sup Forums poster knows a decent amount about music
>>the average Sup Forums poster knows a decent amount about anime
>>the average /lit/ poster knows a decent amount about literature
But these are wrong?

i've gotten way better music recs on Sup Forums than i have movie/tv recs here

Sup Forums, much like /fit/ is "lowkey" /r9k/-tier autistic. i do not know why. the UTV stalker still stands out for me as one of the most autistic things i have ever witnessed on this site

sneaker pimps - becoming x (something tells me you'll like her chirpy voice)
the klf - chill out
slowdive - just for a day