Autistic meme faggots btfo

autistic meme faggots btfo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ynnCQ0vZwxc
youtube.com/watch?v=npgzz42IEiE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Actually shouted out dumbass when I saw that and I never shout at TV screens usually.

what was the question?

NVENTIONS - When Time Magazine named it Invention of the Year in 2007, it was described as too slow, too big, pretty & touchy-feely
I thought for sure they were all going to get it. I'm glad Buzzy got absolutely BTFO though and my nigga Alan is winning

Alan joined the robot dance wave so he's been infected with the autistic meme fag disease too.

Same. That game was Austin's.

Time's 2007 invention of the year "too slow, too big, touchy-feely" or something like that

>Tesla Model S
Literally laughed at the screen, Buzzy is such a fag

HYMIE BTFO

So Jason lost?
;_;

Saw the robot dance intro said fuck this gay shit.

I wanted my girl Lily to win but as long as Austin gets his ass kicked, I'm fine

Dont worry based Alan will put the nails in his coffin tomorrow

team austin here

>austin
>spergy nerdy annoying white guy
>alan
>literal poster child for West Coast Asian American Nerd

it's so funny

He'd lose anyway though

So did Alex

I'm surprised none of them got it. They all look like apple ifags

Well Austin originally guessed right than he changed it to Ipad at the last minute

Its a two day event.

jason lost in the semifinals

Is Jeopardy posting a thing now? Is there some mega autist on a roll or what? I've seen some Jeopardy posts before, but in the last week or so there's been much more than usual. What gives?

>They all look like apple ifags
That's the point. They are. They just couldn't imagine their beloved company being criticized like the clue indicated

I think this tournament of champions has been pretty popular
I'm the mega autist making the threads

Finals, nigger. I wish this board had live Wheel of Fortune threads

jeopardy posting probably happened day one of Sup Forums

It's the tournament of Champions and they've had pretty memorial contestants so it's been fun to watch

Although Kristin Cutts wasnt included

It's hard to have live threads with pre-recorded shows. I've considered making live jeopardy threads in the past but I feel like someone who's seen it earlier will ruin it for others

Kirstin's run was the worst, she literally just got lucky to end up winning 5 days. Would've gotten absolutely destroyed if she was in the TOC
also she made me want to kill myself because I'm going to die alone whenever she was on screen

>Austin gets his ass kicked
Not gonna happen.

Team Austin. You virgins just can't handle the bants from our NYC pussy slayer bartender.

>pussy slayer
He's 200% gay

Alan? YOU WIN FINAL JEOPARDY

Only because you took away more sherbet money with your $3200 deduction from an imaginary Single Jeopardy question worth that much

>2007
>model-S

What kind of idiot thinks that's been around for 10 years? (or that it was ever slow)

Not to mention touchy-feely. The funny part is he was considered the favorite to win and ended up with $0

Wow, that is one of the easiest TOC Final Jeopardy questions ever.

Jeopardy! posting has always been a thing on Sup Forums
ᶰᵉʷᶠᵃᵍ

Wheel of fortune is for retards

How the hell does this tournament work? Austin lost the first game he was in and made it to finals?

I am Team Austin all the way, but people were counting out Alan and I knew they were wrong. I knew that he would surprise us. I'm just glad Buzzy choked, holy shit what a fuckign dork.

And I can't believe Austin changed his answer!!! So close! Looking forward to a good game tomorrow. I love Austin but it's fun to see him challenged.

Austin lost in the Quarterfinals. There are 5 quarterfinals. Each winner in the quarterfinals automatically makes the semifinals , and then the 4 losers with the highest totals also make the semis. Then the three winners of the three semis make the finals. The final is over 2 days, with the winner being the one with the highest total over 2 days.

They always have a wildcard game for the contestants that lost but ended up with the most money. He won his wildcard game. Poor Lily.

Jesus Josiah get it together

dude, either alan is going to continue to pulverize or maybe buzzy will have an incredible day and win it. austin is absolutely not winning unless they rig it in his favor.

You mean what was the answer.

That is ridiculous. Alan is only $2k ahead of Austin, that's just two double jeopardy answers. And Austin didn't get to fully exploit the daily doubles like he normally does. Buzz his dead in the water IMO, but Alan and Austin are pretty evenly matched. If Alan gets all nervous like he sometimes gets, Austin could smoke him completely.

So glad buzzy ended up with shit, he talks too fucking much during the rounds.

>either alan is going to continue to pulverize

I don't know what you're talking about. Austin was beating him comfortably through most of the game today.

I still give the edge to Alan since he has a small but not insignificant lead, and he has been pretty strong through most of the tourney so far. Plus Alan is really good on science and technical subjects, which Austin does about fuck all on. It's really down to what categories they get I guess.

Buzzy is the one who is absolutely not winning. I hope.

So much this. Austin was winning until he blew a double jeopardy question. He normally gets those.

And I still can't believe he changed his answer on final jeopardy!! Motherfucker!

Lilly or Lisa?

I love them both but I want to wife Lisa.

This exactly. Austin legitimately outplayed everyone today, but got unlucky with a few DDs and made a poor choice on the final jeopardy. I'm rooting for Alan pretty hard at this point though; Austin's "quirky lol" schtick worked for me at first but its gotten pretty fucking old over the last week and a half

That's a man, baby

no

/thread

Lisa is a dumb bitch who had a breakdown after losing.

>who had a breakdown after losing
Sauce?

youtube.com/watch?v=ynnCQ0vZwxc
19:08

1940's dandy Andy Samberg's reaction is priceless.

NEVER GONNA GIVE YOU UP
NEVER GONNA LET YOU DOWN

>Time Magazine named it Invention of the Year in 2007
>invention
Tablets existed for years before the iPad. I wish faggots would stop enabling Apple's bullshit.

who was in the wrong here?

That's why the answer wasn't iPad. It was iPhone.
Every dipshit on that stupid fucking show that buys the most obvious vowel 30 seconds in and claps when they spin bankrupt.

>go on Jeopardy! to exercise the full potential of the human mind
>get like 2000 dollars
>go on Wheel of Fortune and buy the letter T
>win 1.6 million dollars
how is this fair

I'll like to see you go on the show and do better kek

They never win that much, do they? I mean whoever wins out of the three normally loses the final puzzle, right?

Bitch lost her mind in double jeopardy

I'd like to see you shut your stupid whore mouth.

I thought I was losing my mind reading this thread and had to check to make sure that the iPad didn't come out in fucking 2007. I remembered a roommate getting the first iPhone around then. Kinda surprised no one got it, they all look old enough to remember.

fuck no they don't win that much

you have to land on the million dollar wedge, which is like 1/3 the size of a normal wedge, get the letter guess right, solve the puzzle, never hit bankrupt for the rest of the game, finish with the most money for the final round, and THEN hit the million dollar envelope when they spin the little wheel just the once for the bonus round

and then of course you have to solve the bonus round puzzle

even if you manage all of that bullshit, you get an annuity

>yes I'd like to buy a vowel?
>(You)

Well Austin wrote iPod and then crossed it out and put iPad. I remembered specifically because I move around a lot and remember where I lived at that time and having a friend who was the first one I knew to get it. I have zero clue when I the iPad came out, but I assume he changed it because of the "too big" thing. Some people have a better memory of time than others. I didn't own a smart phone until like 2013, so it was only a fluke that I knew.

iPhone, not iPod. Oops.

what is my dick

If you go niggative do you have to pay the host that much money? Josiah's about to be one broke ass nigger if true

>that one guy who did all that and only had to not be illiterate
youtube.com/watch?v=npgzz42IEiE

actually he only landed on the million wedge and did none of the other things but oh man that guy is apparently in university wtf

You actually get like, $1000 worth of bengay as a consolation prize.

I fucking hate that Austin faggot so bad. Whats the state of the game, is he still winning? Also where can I watch Jeopardy online?

That lady-boy man chink is the worst fucking thing to ever be put on television. I actually am not racist, but that's best insult I could give that fuck face, the other two dudes were douches, but there's something about that lady boy that just pisses me the fuck off. At least the dude (buzzy) on the right has some nice expensive ass suit and Austin has his own style, but fucking Chink face is retarded.

He's a typical SoCal third-gen Asian nerd. Fucking hate them.
I was rooting against Buzzy tho, he's a record exec, fuck the RIAA.

Straight up Buzzy and Austin actually have cool ass jobs , the manlet is like a faggot version of Jian Yang from Silicon Valley. I bet whenever that little nigga gets horny, instead of an erection, his dick just shrinks onto itself, like a damn turtle going into its shell.