Deadpool #28 storytime

Another marriage will end.

>well.

Oh come on, is there anyone left down there who hasn't at this point?

>Oh come on, is there anyone left down there who hasn't at this point?
Wade

>that cap
>sinister in a group text with heroes

I'm sure some people will hate this page, but I love it.

>Cuckpool

>Slapstick with the current Mercs

>chuds

quality reference

>"The worlds smashed together"
WE SECRET WARS NOW!!

How can one man get cucked this much? What's next, is he going catch her giving peter a blowjob in spideypool, will Black Bolt fuck her on his bar counter, Reed comes back from the beyond to tear it up?

I want Shiklah fucks the marvel universe

>Marcus: the centaur bitten by a werewolf, embowered with a symbiot, and lovers with a brood lives
>and he's a cyborg too

>Blade was gwenpool and now deadpool within a few months

'Member when they were cute?

Yes, but Marvel hate married couple.

He can just hang out with people. I doesn't need to be work related.

>Casual attire Domino

Nice

Motherfuckers always tryin' to ice skate uphill.

Shiklah thinks she's a threat. ah that's adorable.

Are they playing Magic the gathering?

What can she do besides turn into a literal titty monster?

>didn't even get an event
Weak af

I knew they'd split eventually but I hoped it would make more sense or be done better. Shiklah going REEE over some random monster dying because he sperged out at humans is retarded.

I like Duggan but this is garbo

Be a shittier version of Mole Man.

The monster was a thousand years old and suffered from dementia. He got murdered while asking to go home. She's mad because on top of everything else, the guys who murdered him got to go free because he wasn't considered a person.

Did even read the book?

Remember, never date Succubi. Sure, the sex is probably pretty good, but as soon as you're gone, they're fucking someone else, and you have nobody else but yourself to blame.

>3D Slapstick.

I fucking hate when they do this.

Domino probably invited him to play Magic or whatever game that is.

>Sinister
Okay I laughed.

> HydraCap with the Arc of the Covenant

hey look an actually funny nazi joke

A fuck-up like Wade married to the queen of the underworld. What do you think was meant to happen ?

>Puppy head

Would he have an infant head in human form?

that and she's a whore, but they built in a nice little touch with his 'my current wife' shtick in the first place.

This has been building up for years bud, and she is a literal demon whore so, she was always going to go and can't say i'll miss her, hopefully some day she'll completely disappear from his story.

Deadbump

Why can't wade just be happy for once.

Also it's kind of annoying how completely inconsistent Shiklah has been written, feels like she never really had a chance.

"LOL WADE GETS KEKED" is overplayed and a lame way to force the readers to dislike her.

"New phone who dis" from spidey is funny but it's not like he's going to ignore his friend's wife destroying his home turf.

Wonder if Mephisto and Itsy Bitsy will be at all involved in the fight. Itsy styles herself a murderous improvement on her two dads, defending Manhattan by slaughtering monsters is right up her alley.

"Demons take over New York" is also totally something Mephisto jerks off to the idea of, with the foreshadowing from Joe Kelly maybe he shows up, since Peter is confirmed to be outright influenced down a dark path by big M.

Maybe she'll marry mephisto. Satan gets a wife but peter parker isn't allowed to have one

oh kek

His hero is also now gonna be HAIL HYDRAing him.

Being Wade is suffering.

Why can't Wade be happy?

The wedding issue was one of my favorites ;_;

my dick

>Frankenstein
Fuck's sake, at least get the name right.

I'm as tired of the cuck meme on Sup Forums as a human being can be, but... Jesus fuck, someone at Marvel MUST be deriving sexual pleasure from seeing Deadpool getting this cucked. It's fucking beyond a joke at this point.

Is that a child or a gay manlet

>actually caring about that

Fuck Marvel's hatred of married couples. I'm gonna go jerk it to Lois's amazing mom ass over in Superman just to spite them.

Christ, I hope Marcus outlives this comic. He's too great a character. He should get a mini with Machine Man.

Nah, I think everyone knew this couldn't last very long.

Pls stop it.
I dont want this.

#MONSTERLIVESMATTER

We already know what happens to her ultimately user, she ends up back in a glass casket.

You're the only one. I've been waiting for Shiklah to get the boot for nearly two years.

She got angry at wade for helping evan during the inversion shit, so honestly this was never going to work, why are people so surprised.

She was talking about conquering the world back during the Gauntlet event that introduced her. Their marriage was a political sham to finger dracula.

>Multiple humans gun down an unarmed monster that was posing no threat, admit that they did so, and there is no legal legal problems despite this being New York, home of all sorts of non-humans.

Marvel's judicial system is fucked forever. Violent revolution is needed.

Bump

bump

Shiklah was cute, but then some writers slowly turned her into this crazy, sexually promiscuous whore, who, despite being a QUEEN, didnt understand that Wade has multiple responsibilities.

She's ruined at this point-Wade's been faithful, and she's been a whore.

Succubus. She dies without that.

they've foreshadowed this happening since before they renumbered the series

She fed without sex during Gauntlet, infact they showed that on purpose and she can steal energy during combat as well.

how did people react to Weasel being evil in Spider-Man/Deadpool?

It doesn't surprise me, most of the people that know wade have at one point or the other been evil, either in act or intention.

The groups of people he runs with now are just different shades of gray. Cap is a nazi. Domino murders people for money and sometimes shits and giggles. Look at this image. Parker is in the middle of going on a murder hunt in kellypool. Sinister is a perennial bad guy. Luke Cage sanctioned the thunderbolts into a murder squad again.

Wade doesn't roll with genuinely good people usually.

Rogue is probably one of the better people and she has a checkered past too because like all freedom fighters, they're just another stripe of murderer.

So coming full circle with evil inventor, shady buddy from Agency X, Agent X was a corpse with wade in it, Weasal, shifty bad guy turned merc.. Hydra fucking bob, Outlaw and other bitch. both of who fucked Taskmaster who is literally guy trains the entire universes cannon fodder.

It's six degrees of evil(Kevin bacon) and that is always where wade has been, which Kellypool is bringing him back to his roots before waypool shit.

Trying to turn a murderer for hire into a good guy is nonsense, he will always be a murderer. It is literally only thing that gets him out of the bed in morning.

I'm trying to find the pic from 2015 run where Preston finds wade sleeping at a crime scene with dead bodies and he's talking about only reason he gets out of bed is killing.

That encapsulates the real wade, and people being friends with that guy say more about those people than wade.

>When your wife turns on you but Spider-Man has your back

I call incompetence upon that judge. I know the US abused the fact that inhumans technically protected from anything under the geneva convention before but there's a massive amount of stuff that absolutely can't work legally if that judge is actually correct.
Basically anything involving mutants (depending upon their definition of human means the species or the group), Thor,Atlantis, A massive amount of space aliens, Vision and so forth would not legally exist as entities for laws to interact with in the eyes of the law.
The ramifications of that ruling are Congress doesn't listen to Obama saying it's a bad idea and legally opens up the US to be sued by everyone on the planet according to US law tier.

Wasn't there a plan to have Blade replaced with a NEW Blade that was supposed to be his daughter?

It was a suppose to be a pseudo team book with him training her