Should I let my nephew watch Bojack Horseman? He's 11 but that's around the same age I started watching South Park

Should I let my nephew watch Bojack Horseman? He's 11 but that's around the same age I started watching South Park.

why is his Sup Forums browsing uncle making this decision?

>nephew
Do whatever. Not your problem how your sibbling's kids turn out.

I would say no, it has a lot of harsh themes and some really nasty stuff.

I would suggest Futurama instead.

I started watching SP around that age, too. It resulted in forming some of my beliefs of that age and helping me to develop a bit more critical view on the world, but also might've given me a couple of childhood traumas

If I were 11 and watching Bojack I'd get really bored really quickly. A lot of the references require you to understand older pop culture and most of the themes and commentary won't apply to a pre-teen.

Haven't you watched Bojack Horseman? If you think that kind of life-crushing humor is ok to instill into someone who's still coming to terms with hair in weird places, go for it, you fucking sociopath.

hard to say, the jokes in bojack are mostly things only adult will probably get and there are too many old pop cultured jokes so he probably will get bored,but who knows maybe he will like it even if he doesn't get it

I don't actually think an 11 year old would enjoy Bojack or find it very interesting.

Nope. Show him Venture Bros or Futurama.
BJ isn't fun for 11yos.

These.

You should let him watch it specifically because there's a high chance he'll just drop it on his own.

When did you guys become such soccer moms?

When did you get reading problems?
It's not "tnink of the children" it's he will probably not enjoy it.

would you like if better if we said "hell yeah go for it and also make him watch Cannibal Holocaust after that"?

Bojack is a show about middle-age malaise, depression, and broken dreams

It's not that the content is too mature for a kid, it's that a kid probably can't relate to and appreciate the series

How ironic you mention reading problems.

Let me refer you to
in particular.

The other comments are hiding under the guise of "le too dark for a kid to understand".

>The other comments are hiding under the guise of "le too dark for a kid to understand".

Projecting hard.

>whole Sup Forums is a bunch of soccer moms because of two posts.

To be fair, the results could be pretty funny.

I'd go for it.

>asks Sup Forums for advice
>throw bitch-fit when doesn't get the kind of advice he wanted

Even rick and Monty would be a better choice.

It's not kid friendly by any means but I mean I was watching South Park at 7 and I'm fine. I'd say go for it as long as he understands adult humor. If not it might just be kinda confusing to him.

I don't think it would offer much, I guess the animal humor but a lot of its themes are fairly mature relative to a 11 year old. Hell at his age I don't think he even knows what failure means

You should watch it with him in case he's uncomfortable with anything in it, but he'll probably just be bored.

Sure, but most likely he'll just think its really boring and stop paying attention half way through