Daughter is dead

>daughter is dead
>Justice League film is getting shit on by critics and audiences
Does anyone feel bad for him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MKQKGoJjghc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No

He had way too many chances desu, 300 was a one time fluke.

>last 30 of justice league cam-leaked all over the internet
I hope he suicides

No. He signed up to make a mess of a film despite everything that went on with it.

Not really, no.

It would be so much easier to shrug it off and say at least he tried if there werent snyder fanboys telling us we just didnt get his hamfisted allusions to 10th grade reading list literature, then circlejerking about how intelligent and cultured they are for liking a fucking capeshit flick.

is she asian or just really tired? because his wife is white

She was adopted. Before she commited sepuku.

No I do not feel bad for this multi millionaire hack
He should have stayed home instead of making garbage movies.

He is a maker of kino. Have liked all his films. Shame the soyboys are out for his manly head

Did his daughter kill herself when she saw the first draft of the movie?

I think the worst thing is having the movie taken away from him so he couldn't even dedicate his efforts to her memory.

Someone at WB seriously needs to answer for this.

youtube.com/watch?v=MKQKGoJjghc

kind of.

he was working a ton, directed MoS, then BVS, produced WW, did stuff for SS, then shot and worked on JL. i'm sure the workload took a toll on him and his home life. then the suicide, then DC gives in to fear and pressure and basically redoes his movie. i guess he did sign up for the job though so.

You understand that Sucker Punch is a feminist deconstruction of "objectification" right?

Just look at the pain on his face. The guy's a trooper for putting up with all that shit from the studio.

yes, i don't like his movies but that's not any reason to not have empathy for someone.

I really doubt he cared about her and just wanted to leave the movie

the biggest question i have is the hero choices
aquaman and cyborg? fucking really?

you mean
>his wifes daughter

We should make him a big image with messages from Sup Forums, its not his fault the world is full of dumb and corrupt people

I'd rather get more Sucker Punch than Justice League from Snyder. Also they need to calm this fucker down. In every fucking movie there is a funeral and a scene where we have to watch a bullet casing drop to the ground in slow motion.

Best part. "Get outta the cell Luthor, c'mon Luthor get out of the cell, quit jerking around".

where is the camera? that just looks like one of those tripods that have the heads on a slider.

no his wife's adopted daughter

Adopted.

lol the movie doesn't belongs to him, he didn't put any money in it, instead he took a nice salary of several millions out of the budget just for himself. He's an employee at WB, not a boss.
If anyhting someone at WB should answer for hiring him in the first place and get their money back.

I'd be up for this. Genuinely feel sorry for the guy (and I'm actually afraid he's going to kill himself over this).

thats from his newest short, filmed entirely with iphones

Was she killed by the Mouse

If only you knew how bad things really are.

Is He In danger, other family members aswell?

I do, but he fucked up with BvS. MoS is perfect ten/ten kino, but BvS is barely half that great. about first 30 minutes are great. Then threre are bits and pieces, but overall it fucking sucks. Must have happened there.

Chads can only escape fate for so long.

His daughter killed herself.
Having a movie with bad reviews probably isn't a a major deal to his emotional well-being, he already has been dragged into the emotional shitter. It's just a movie at the end of the day.

Who knows? With this conspiracy shit I'm surprised no has had anything spicy about Disney. We have lizards, pizzas, merchants, and even munchkins raping Judy Garland but nothing on the mouse.
>inb4 muh masons
No! They are irrelevant now.

It's still a dick move by any studio to fuck with a movie after the script has already been approved, and production is complete. It rarely ever turns out well and more often than not turns the movie into an even greater clusterfuck.

My point is: stand by your directors or don't hire them in the first place. You can't have both.

I think you mean marvel execs paid ex Mossad agents to "suicide" her so they could send in JUST Whedon to sabotage the film for a few million dollars

He had no choice ma feminism will no longer allow an all out testosterone slugfest hence why WW was central at the end.
Same shit they pulled with Mad Max, basically turned out to be a movie about Therons character.
We are a decade too late for a decent Superman and Batman films.

The Mouse is evil so who knows could very well be some truth in this.

Eh, I honestly feel super bad for Snyder, despite not liking most of his films. Having your kid off themself is going to fuck with a man's mind hardcore.

I feel sorry for him having to bury his child. But he also makes crap movies. Those facts are compatible.

I unironically like his dawn of the dead. pretty decent for a modern zombie flick.

Whedon wacked her.

His Dawn of the Dead remake shows that he's capable of making good movies. He just happens to have made so many bad ones.

>Liking this shit
>calling anyone else a soyboy
Spotted the feminist.

This. Fucking studios keep ruining these movies and then they point fingers at directors and critics. They're morons who don't know shit about the source materials, story, or fans.

“do you feel bad for him?”
Absolutely. He lost his child to suicide. When your fucking 19 year old daughter who writes sci fi stories and is homely and quiet and went unnoticed...when she goes off to school while you’re in the middle of the biggest project of your career and then she kills herself, your own daughter takes her own life...
the poor man jesus

I totally agree with you, but I have a question for you - can we stop this somehow?

You can take the nip out of the rice fields but can't take the >TENNO HEIKA BANZAI out of the nip

I honestly like Snyder and his vision.

I honestly believe studio ruined his movie.

Snyder is not responsible for JL

>production is complete
it wasn't. he left in the middle of production. WB was handed a shit hand on this one. But you are right that they shouldn't intervene as much, and it's true for many movies, however that's how the Hollywood machine works. Very very few directors get final cut.

Beautiful.

Snyder adopted a metric fuckton of kids and never stuck around for them. She was suffering from depression and absent parent trauma and tried to tell him but he basically ignored her.

It's OC, thanks.

He completed 100% of principal photography (necessary for getting director credit) so the movie, by all accounts, was complete according to the shooting script. The only thing he didn't supervise was the reshoots.

>>daughter is dead

#BASED

Imagine your birth mother abandoning you and then your adoptive father abandoning you....... to work on JUSTICE LEAGUE. I'd top myself to.

I hate him. I hated what he did to Superman in Man of Steel.
I hated Batman v Superman so bad that it is the only movie I've ever walked out of.
I wanted him removed from Justice League.
But not like this.
I wanted him to leave because the Studio Execs realized that he wasn't as good as he seemed, or because of "creative differences" or because he's a diva/has a coke addiction. But not this.
As much as I dislike and as much as I think he deserves the critical destain for a shit movie (or collection of), I do feel bad for his loss.

you know we can masturbate the meaning of words for a long time, but in this day and age every single blockbuster has re-shoots planned ahead years in advance, they are part of the production process nowadays. Principal photography doesn't encompass the entire movie production. He left the project unfinished from a strict studio POV.

how did his daughter die

Thanks for the head canon breakdown, Doctor Phil.

>like this faggot was actually there

is his seed not potent or his wife's womb barren?

he is a known rapist, user.

why do you think he's so obsessed with weightlifting user?

Which part of your face did he put his dick in?

It's okay. You're among friends, here.

Why would you dedicate an abortion of a movie to your dead daughter? You're sick!

The left ear.

>this is how you write with a Women's Studies degree

I don't have a degree in anything.
So that probably puts me on par with someone who has a degree in Women's Studies.

>>Justice League film is getting shit on by critics
actually they said its better than the previous flicks (still mediocre at best, though)

I don't like any of his movies except 300, but yes, I do. Mostly because he's getting shit for the JL movie, when a lot of the shit wrong with JL screaming of that Wendigo, Joss Whedon.

can i adopt a 19 yo jap girl?

Zack is a good cinematographer and director, it's just the stories he films are retarded.

i don't like capeshit btw

Isn't that more the fault of the scriptwriter?

I unironically feel bad for him about his daughter. But that doesn't change the fact that he's a hack writer and director and shouldn't be in charge of the DCEU.

No. He ruined Watchmen.

not him, but not entirely. the scripts certainly hurt, but he's pretty terrible at establishing shots, and the end result are pretty jarring transitions. He's fine when everything has already been storyboarded for him (like with Watchmen and 300, via the actual comics).

Dawn of the Dead (his best movie) is sort of the exception where, even though it was a remake, was not shot-for-shot and he did well.

What an overbearing piece of shit that was. The only thing it nailed was production design and visuals.

>The only thing it nailed was production design and visuals.
Zack Snyder in a nutshell.

He's crypto gay

You understand that argument boils down to “I was being retarded on purpose”

>I can get you outta there in seconds but I'll just stand up here and look cool for a while instead.

>what are movies

You realize he's a cuck who married a used goods party slut who admits to having dozens of partners before him, right?

Yeah and "male" "feminists" didn't get it so that user's retarded meme still kind of works.

It's the studio I feel sorry for. Putting up with this dingus, because his wife has a high position with WB

Dawn of the dead is good too

Based Snyder single handedly killed DC

He may have killed super hero movies forever by churning out garbage after garbage, so he's kinda based that way