Rosianna Rabbit. Lack of thicc edition

Rosianna Rabbit. Lack of thicc edition.

>Legolas
Shit taste, as expected from a morbidly obese degenerate.

>hobbit feet
Don't do this to me

The dick is the finger right?

>Harry in the Fellowship

the rabbits are the hobbits

Delicius rabbit/hobbit feet

>Rosianna is on a mission in Middle Earth!

LOL

making a rosianna greentext is harder than I thought, I forgot the bitch doesn't have any dialog

I actually learned recently, to my surprise, that the Ring does NOT actually make you invisible, it only does that for Hobbits. It enhances your greatest attribute, and for Hobbits it's stealth.

On another note, the Ringwraiths are a very nice touch and make this comic pretty funny. It wouldn't have been very good or original if she was just peeping.

snow pile in the bottom right corner of the 5th-8th panels

Ok, THIS one, I fuckin' laughed at.

Damn...captcha showed street signs in my neighborhood...

wait, what about the dude that got it from sauron? didnt he die because the finger slipped from his finger and the orcs drilled him with arrows? that implies that the ring made him invisible too and he was human

>didnt he die because the ring slipped from his finger

This is dubiously accurate due to it being a scene from the film, but IIRC he was proudly wearing it around his neck one day while traveling when he was killed by an ambush.

nani?

but user, I never watched the movies

go do that, they're fucking great

skip the hobbits though. well, the first one was pretty good

If user has seen any, why not start with the hobbit ones? Things can only ascend in quality from there.

Dick Is in third panel, sock with two spots on the rock

That sounds like a fucking retcon

Incorrect

Why does her lip get torn when she looks at the elf?

I just noticed Harry is in their group, is he supposed to be Sam? Because it's genuinely adorable imagining some Frodo and Sam scenes with these two.

they might kill his motivation though

these are long ass movies

It's a cartoon thing, usually when a character is drooling.

Post lewd Rosies

it originates from anime

as someone who likes anime i've always hated it, it does look like a weird tear in the lip

That's a hare, baby.

>Harry puts the dress on
>masturbates
>cries when he's done

I want a strip that has Rosianna needlessly jealous because of Lucy trying to get Harry's attention.

>girl doesn't like a guy who likes her
>ignores him/act shitty towards him
>gets jealous when he shows interest in another girl/a girl dates him
>goes out of her way to sabotage it/gets mad at him
God I hate that trope so much.

Hits too close home?

Tsundere Rosianna punching another girls lights out and then proceeding to shy away from Harry all embarrassed when.

actually no, just find really petty and done too often

Art imitates life, you know.

What would happen if Tom Bombadil put on the ring?

>Tsundere Rosianna trying to punch another girls lights out and then getting her ass beat because she's an out-of-shape wimp

His ability to disappear from anything outside the books will be enhanced and make him disappear from existence.

So going by that logic, does rosianna get superspeed, super hearing or super jumping?

I assume she gets super-obesity.

yes, good

Why not watch this one first? I know it's not the same and they're not connected, but this is a fun and fast way of covering the Hobbit story.

Nothing, because it's impossible for Tom to give less of a fuck than he currently does, and not giving a fuck is his greatest attribute.

Or read the comic. It's a pretty good in-between of actually reading the book and watching a movie.

He did put it on in the book. Did nothing.

Absolutely nothing because Tom Bombadil doesn't give a single solitary fuck.

Was always that way. The ring always enhanced the attribute you favored while amplifying your greatest desire. Hobbits are naturally small and prefer the less direct way because they just want an easy life thus it turns them invisible and when Bilbo put it on all he wanted was for everybody to fuck off so he could grow some nice flowers and have a pleasant lunch everyday for eternity.

I never watched these movies, can someone spoonfeed me the joke? I get the robed guys are linked to the ring somehow but what are they there for and what do they do?

Nothing. When they were deciding how to deal with the ring, someone suggested giving it to Tom Bombadil and just having him keep it safe, since he's pretty much the only being they know who'd be completely unaffected by it. They decided not to do this because they realized it would have zero importance to him and he'd probably just forget it and lose it somewhere and then they'd be right back where they started.

Invisibility is a side effect of Sauron's corrupting effect on the Rings of Power and not hobbit specific. It puts you partly in the realm of shadow rendering you invisible to mortals, but spirits like Nazgul can see you more clearly. Gandalf explains this to Frodo in the first book before they leave Shire.

Stop fucking spreading that stupid theory!
Every fucking time it gets brought up, the ring *is* a power amplifier you fucking faggot but nobody but those who are allready OP can use it maybe 6-10 people in middle earth.

Want to know why you go invisble? you literally get transported to the adjacent wraith dimension, putting on the ring puts you into the shadow realm which is why you can see the ringwraiths. it makes everbody bar said wizards and extremly strong willed invisible because its a side effect, wizards and shit already exist mutiplane anyway so it has no effect or can chose not to show up there.
Barring that fact did you fucking forget isuldor? went swimming to escape invisible lost the ring then got peppered with arrows?
>inb4 autism
Yes im triggered

heh

>This is dubiously accurate due to it being a scene from the film
no, no, it was in the book too. the unfinished one.

It actually describe one of the funniest scen Chritopher Tolkien can't help but comment on it:

See, Aragorn ancestor had an elvishe crown which was so pure that when he put on the ring, despite the King being invisible, started to shine a radiant light. So, to quaint the light he put over his (then invisible) hood, which hid the light and so he could escape the Ork blockade.

Only to be shot down in the river when the ring slipped off.

So the ring turns humans invisible too.

>nobody but those who are allready OP can use it maybe 6-10 people in middle earth.

What happens if a simple peasant puts it on?

they enter the spirit world its just a side effect and doesnt really do shit.
its just an unitended side effect, imagine if a peasent found a musket, it makes an ok spear but not really its intented use.

They shift into the wraith dimension, seemingly become invisible, and then get promptly demolished by ring wraiths

I read the Hobbit when I was six years old. It's a children's book. Any adult can crank it out in an afternoon easily.

What the fuck are you talking about

>tfw you actually like The Hobbit movies
And it's not because I'd totally go gay for Martin Freeman. Nope. No way.
Okay maybe a little.

Me too

>mfw I watched all three Hobbit movies with ease but never even finished Fellowship

The robed guys are ghosts who died from wearing the ring for too long. Now they're slaves of the bad guy who created the ring, and their mission is to find the ring bring it back to him. This usually means killing the person who currently possess the ring, because it's a lot easier to take something from a dead person.

This is not true, the ring makes all mortals invisible by way of shifting them halfway between the mortal world and the ghost dimension, where the nazgul lived.

>because it's a lot easier to take something from a dead person
a well made spoonfeed, user

>puts you into the shadow realm
HYPERCRISIS

Why would you get naked on a freezing mountainside?

I guess it's a side-effect of people reading too much fantasy novels and shit where people who live in mountainside are erroneously portrayed as being so accustomed to the cold that they can walk around naked, which is bullshit.

You can become accustomed to a colder climate but you still need lots of clothes to keep your ass warm or you'll die from hypothermia. Look at the people who live in, say, Canada and Russia. Some of the coldest regions on the planet and you don't see them walking around in summer clothes when it's -30 degrees Celsius outside.

Ehehe, whoops, sorry about that...
I guess I was kind of right. Interesting, I didn't know this, I'll keep it in mind, thanks for sharing, user.
Sorry for getting you so riled up, not sarcasm.