Serious thread on this:

Serious thread on this:

I thought Flash was faster than everything in the DCEU? Why can Supes keep up with him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vY7N4SLsbcA?t=72
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He isn't a Chad yet

It's a young flash possibly still figuring out his powers, and he still is faster than Supes, albeit only barely.

Supes can't fully keep up with them. Flash was still moving faster than him. He was dodging every hit.

Flash hesitated at the last several "seconds", blatantly looking around in surprise and being unsure of what to do which allows Superman to shoulder him, because he's very inexperienced in the movie universe.

Better question is how could batman possibly catch him with a grappling hook while hes going very very fast?

Supes didnt, he could barely keep up. Flash just got psyched out cause no one has ever been able to like that. Lost focus.

Even Batman was moving fast lol.

Can't wait to see Deathstroke stab Flash.

The more important thing is how did Batman take a hit from Supes, completely smashing in the side of the car, and not be hospitalized? He's peak human athleticism, but even a peak upper-limit human can't take a hit like that and not have something broken.

>slowpoke

If he can move faster than light then why did he have to hurry to catch that falling cube thing?

superman pulls his punches even when he's not in his right mind i guess

capeshit inconsistency. same reason Caps can beat Spider-Man in Civil War, despite being magnitudes weaker than Spider-Man.
throw it out the window to serve their plot

He still smashed in the side of that car with him pulling his punches. Have you heard of someone completely smashing in the full side of a vehicle with their body, and not having something broken?
obviously doesn't matter at the end of the day, but they could've had him get hit in hte movie without that car there.

his suit is padded idk its basically a kids movie man

he was kickstarting the cube with eletricity or
something

>Have you heard of someone completely smashing in the full side of a vehicle with their body, and not having something broken?
Yes, cars are designed to crumple from basically any impact, it protects the occupants in the event of a crash and it creates shitloads of business for crash repairers, you can cave in the hood just by standing on it

To me it actually looks like flash tried his "oh wait ill do my little push move" that he meme'd about in the trailers but it backfired.

Why the fuck did they cast that fucking twink faggot to play Flash?

Isn't Flash supposed to be blonde and blue eyed? Isn't he supposed to be jacked as a motherfucker? How did Ezra get the fucking part? Who else auditioned for the role?

Supers are star born, not earth bound.

Batman is the loser nerd self-insert.
He's literally a ninja with gadgets and a generic tragic backstory.
He can do everything since he has the power of nerdrage.

nah he smashes right into the a-pillar, any impact that would bend that significantly would fuck up a human, but he's in a batman suit and it's just a movie so whatever

whoops i mean b-pillar

>Why can Supes keep up with him?
He couldn't tho. Flash was able to evade his every attack

The most tragic thing about the Flash is how short he'd last in bed.

Like, completely no satisfaction whatsoever.

It's a Muh diversity role

Same with the nigger robot and Momosa and Jewish wondy

>I thought Flash was faster than anything in the DCEU

Well nobody said that so its your fault for thinking so

I think Wally West was the blonde Flash. This was Barry Allen.

But Cyborg has always been black.

>the nigger robot
Pic related is Super Friends cartoon from 1973. Now go back to your containment board.

Batman had his shoulder dislocated from it and wonder woman popped it back later

they really couldn't do that with practical effects?

t.virgin

Flash could pleasure a woman in ways you never could

DUDE SPOILERS

Bat suit has a triple weave of plot armor

>same with the nigger robot
bait

>Sup Forumstard didn't do his research
As always.

Wally is ginger

Any punch that sent a person flying with enough force to dent a car like that would kill them.

Oh, nice. I've only seen the clip, and knew that the last scene was obviously going to be that big red sky thing from the trailers at the end where Batman is okay, so I didn't know about that.
Thanks.

And how does that prove that he isn’t a “muh diversity” hire? He could have just as easily not been in the movie. Nobody would miss him.

Back to your contaminant site.

I don't know anything about aquaman. What powers does he have? I guess breathing under water but that doesn't seem all that useful.

>Nobody would miss him
Source?

Cyborg is a Justice League member in the comics, user. Don't double down when you accidentally say something stupid, it's much more admirable when someone mans up to their mistake.

>contaminant site.
>contaminant

I'm seeing a lot of this. People complaining about still pictures and scenes not making sense but they do in context and not just for Justice League either

Post the flash vs superman webm

His name is a misnomer.

If he were really "Aquaman" then he'd've the power to control water. c.f. Aqua = water.

He's more of a "Seaman" as his powers are communicating with creatures of the sea and being able to swim really well.

not him but its a good joke, I laughed.

they should have used nigger manhunter instead

cyborg is just shit and boring

Getting shot in the gut by an alien laser would also kill you

>his original argument was against casting people with different ethnicity from the character they portray
>now it's about including a black character in the movie
You are a real acrobat, son. But just know that just because you switched your argument doesn't mean the previous one got BTFO'd

it's a Sup Forums discussion on capeshit. everything's only half-serious, people just want to talk about what they've seen so far.

Aquaman can and does control water in the film

Virgin trying to look down on the human vibrator

Eh that also doesn't really sound all that useful in day top day crime fighting

Not if youre Captain America

They should've made cyborg a white guy.

Or at least a filthy indian

So the chitauri were absolutely no threat to the Avengers ?

Is there any proof this flash is as fast as light?

I don't think even tv flash has gotten that fast.

He is young new flash. He doesn't even fight his enemies like punching etc. So probably haven't unlocked his full potential

Or Chinese for that sweet sweet yellow cash

Because Flash isn't as ridiculously overpowered as the copy pasta's would have you believe.

What's the canon reason for being called "The Flash" and dressing in a fagsuit?

TV flash can time travel. DCEU Flash isn't that fast

How the fuck did Superman get that fast? Is it like DBZ where reviving makes you stronger?

Last movie Wonder Woman was dodging Doomsday while Superman was getting owned and tagged by the slow lumbering fuck the whole fight.

Cyborg has been black for ages the fuck are you on?

There's a version of Flash that exists (or existed) that can literally go so fast, he pierces the time space continuum. There's a version of Flash that is so fucking fast that he practically becomes God due to how fast he is.

Look it up. Flash is seriously fucking overpowered beyond belief. Most writers mitigate his power, but some have extended it to God levels. Superman is nothing compared to prime Flash.

Someone post the fucking picture. You know what I'm talking about.

The whole punching thing is ridiculous anyway. The conservation of energy means that his knuckles would probably be destroyed if he actually punched something at ridiculous speeds.

The whole Flash thing doesn't make sense.

speeds of flash and supes change depending on the writer.

Sometimes they're about the same, sometimes flash moves so fast that supes can't see him

speedforce is the DC version of magic.
besides actual magic that exists in DC.

And there's some versions of Superman that can warp reality. Flash is faster than Superman but movie flash is new to all this so I'll let it slide

He usually doesn't go all out. He's capable of time and interdimensional travel at most, if he went full throttle against basically anyone, he'd fuck up our universe and pull himself out of existence because Flash is a total bullshit character.

Speed force nigga

>speedforce is the DC version of magic.
Face it, it's just DC's attempt at plagiarising the lore of Sonic the Hedgehog.
Poorly.

Once they learned to work as a team the bad guys were done :)

I know all that, which is why I'm asking about this specific bazonga flash.

>lore of Sonic the Hedgehog

I didn't even know STH had deep lore. Jesus.

fun and sexy

No, the speed force is the DC equivalent of Pym particles, they work like the plot demands

Flash should always be faster, since Superman has a metric fuckton of other powers to compensate with. All flash has is GOESFAST

He thought the movie was for charity.

He wanted to transfer his kinetic energy to kickstart the cube

Can this guy stop copy/pasting the same 4 mouth?

>Caps can beat Spider-Man in Civil War >despite being magnitudes weaker than Spider-Man.
Wrong

That's why Barry is shit. Wally was a speed wizard and could do things like freeze people in time and change velocities of objects mid flight.

From his very first appearance, to be exact. I think they decided he should be black so the silver armor on him would make a better contrast?

Not him but Spiderman has always been much stronger than Captain America. He didn't lose their encounter during civil war, though, they just went on to fight someone else.

Which part is wrong?

Captain America beat Spider-Man in the airport fight

youtu.be/vY7N4SLsbcA?t=72

In the comics, Cap is only peak human while Spiderman is superhuman (he can lift around 10 tons)

not just in the movie, captain america is always stated to be supposed to beat or fight spider-man equally because of training or some other bullshit. He is like the batman of the Marvel universe

natural super strength and superhuman athleticism as a result of being part atlantean (atlantis is on the ocean floor under all that pressure)
thicker skin (again, due to being atlantean) which can withstand gunfire to some extent
command over aquatic creatures

Isn't there some contrived comic book reason that Spider-Man is capable of beating the Hulk?

Literally all of Flash's scenes in the ENTIRE MOVIE are hammering into the audience's (your) skull that this Flash is fledgling, new to his job, and doesn't quite understand how to use his powers in a combat situation.

Why do you think he'd lose versus someone who caught him off guard and did something he'd never seen ever before until the moment it happened?

peter lets him win because he's a fanboy

Cap had super soldier serum levels of strength.

I'm still pissed they did world war hulk/civil war without Namor