Trump vs John Oliver

youtube.com/watch?v=1ZAPwfrtAFY

is there some validity to his arguments?

No. Go away.

Well it was the current once

His show is well put together and researched.

Jokes are hit and miss. He doesn't talk about trump 24/7 but actually focuses on a lot of different issues.

If it is then why does he lose so many arguments? is it his fault?

What arguements? I don't see a round table on his show.

Maybe in your head. Trumpets obssess about him for some reason.

>His show is well put together and researched.
Not really. I've seen plenty of his shit debunked. The whole sit behind a desk to say the "correct" political opinions to an adoring audience genre really needs to die

Most conservatives dislike him because he's a foreigner that makes bank talking shit on american politics using low-brow tactics.

That's been blatant bullshit since his internet bullying episode.

anyone have the screenshot of the user who analyzed the show and proved it wasn't factual but it's his comedic way of building up then punchline that sort of hypnotizes the audience into thinking he's telling the truth?

No, it's not researched. He's just as opinionated as John Stewart, but at least Stewart was original in his delivery.

Omg this so much! #resist

who listens to this fake news fraud

That's the spirit champ

No, he & his ilk obsesses over trump.

Will you faggots stop spamming our fucking board? fuck.

I've seen that infographic, too, if it is the one where he cites academic psychology journals and jon stewart. I was never really into the late night/daily show structure, but seeing that a bit back made me stay clear of the format in its entirety.

I think the confirmation was a bit back when colbert started some joke about comey being fired, the audience cheered, colbert scolded them, and then they booed Trump later in the show when it was brought up again, as though they had been conditioned.

>muh pol boogeyman

JO is aimed at stoners in their 20s, not people with critical thinking skills and/or a brain

That said, Robdar Drumpf is objectively a terrible president.

I guess even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

god damn is ugly lmao

I still watch and like it, but his shouting has become super annoying, and the vast majority of the jokes use the "no, that's not right! that's like [...] saying/doing/being [...]!" formula. A few weeks ago I counted and I think he did it like 8 times. I stopped watching The Daily Show because Jon Stewarts jokes all followed their own formula making a statement and then showing a clip that immediately contradicts the statement.