>Revamp
>Dick hates Bruce's guts
>Batman Beyond
>Dick and Bruce still don't talk. Dick never shows up

What happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dPszLUHzgAM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Writers didn't have to suck executive dick as much.

In the comics, Dick and Bruce had a slight falling out when Bruce basically tried to fire him after he got hurt, if I remember correctly. Something like that probably happened there.
As for Beyond , one of the comics says that, well...

There's an episode that explains their falling out between BTAS and TNBA.

>Bruce tried to fire him

Bruce was fine with him chilling in college and crime-fighting when he wanted. Why the sudden change?

As mentioned, he got hurt or almost got killed or something. It's been a while since I heard how their falling out went. And it might've been different in TNBA.

Bruce behaved like a cunt. That's what happened.

What happened to Tim fucked up any chance Bruce had to make connections to other people.

He became Dick Fury.

That was awesome

bruce and barbara fucked, and dick never forgave him for that. i think it was in the batman beyond 2.0 webcomic.

>Superman was being controlled by Starro since God knows when

Beyond was just full of bad endings.

Not only did Bruce fuck her he knocked her up.

Basically this

youtube.com/watch?v=dPszLUHzgAM

Bruce became more ruthless, more extreme. He didn't care about Dick's personal life, it always the mission for Bruce, so Dick got fed up with Bruce's shit and decided to fly solo

Why does future Dick look like a cross between Slade and Nick Fury?

Didn't Batman assault some thug in front of his family?

But did they fuck between BTAS and TNBA?
Because I remember that one episode of TNBA ended with Bruce training Tim and Dick showing up to chill with them and Babs, so it had to happen after that.

Happened after TNBA most likely. The reason he left was this:

That makes sense. But there was still a certain level of trust left, see that episode where they played Selina.

If you mean during TNBA then the comic definitely took place after.
I think by that point, Babs retired too.

God DCAU Babs was such a fucking bitch. But the shit that bothers me the most is that a guy like Bruce forgets to put on a rubber? Seriously?

Why is everyone on Sup Forums convinced wearing a condom magically stops a girl from getting pregnant today

Well it certainly lowers the chances, but then again a young woman who clearly wasn't ready for a child not being on the pill is also a special brand of retarded.

He's batman
He should be running at least three different contraceptive strategies at once

what happened to the child then?

At no point in that episode did they "play" Selina. Bruce told Dick she was just conning him, and he told Bruce to fuck off. Bruce was right in the end, but they didn't work together up to that point.

Babs lost it because she went full retard after Bruce didn't want anything to do with her and then she decided to get into a fight

She had a miscarriage. Otherwise it would've turned into a ginger Damian Wayne

You don't think it would've been a daughter?

Ginger Helena Wayne

You'd think a guy like him who clearly has no plans to marry would just make sure that he'd be shooting blanks.

Yeah, she'd be Beyond Huntress

She miscarried.

She got punched in the face and had a miscarriage

Not joking

BB 2.0 comic turned to shit when the focus shifted to Dick/Barbara/Bruce love triangle

Jeez guys.

So, in the original (best) version, Dick and Bruce didn't have any sort of a falling out. Dick wanted out of Robin because "Robin will always be the second half of Batman and..." They didn't really work together but they were good.

Post-Crisis, Dick was shot by the Joker and benched by the Batman who feared for his life. Immediately after firing Dick he goes and recruits Jason and puts him out in danger every night. It was awful and made no sense and seemed like Bruce really didn't care if Jason lived or died.

Post Zero Hour, in the early 00's, they retconned it again so Dick was spending too much time with the Teen Titans and Bruce was tired of Dick not being in Gotham so Bruce fired him as a power move. Instead of falling in line, Dick went off, talked with Superman, and became Nightwing.

Post-IC, it went back to the original story, where Dick and Bruce didn't fight, Dick just wanted out of the shortpants. Presumably that's still the origin we're going with. The others were shit.

He only recruited Jason after a while when Dick left because he missed having a partner and Jason was trouble if he didn't have a purpose.

And we all know how that ended up.

>Presumably that's still the origin we're going with. The others were shit.
Agreed.

Wearing a bulletproof vest won't necessarily save you from a bullet 100% of the time but you'd be hard pressed to find anyone dumb enough to go to a gunfight without it.

It's the same principle, it may not be 100% but it's certainly better than nothing.

It all happened in literally the same arc, over a 3 day period..

Someone didn't watch Old Wounds

Sup Forums = permavirgins
Normies loving comics now doesn't change who we are

Thats one poorly drawn torso.

you know what's a lot better? not going to a gunfight unless lives are at stake.

After reading this thread I went back and just watched this entire episode.

It was awful. Most of the TNBA is awful. What went wrong?

And this comic is part of the DCAU canon right?

What the fuck? Sex ed lied to me, man. So what the fuck does then?

>Instead of falling in line, Dick went off, talked with Superman, and became Nightwing.
"Damnit, Clark!"

It's not like you can necessarily choose when and when not to get into a gunfight. So it's better to err on the safe side.

>Bruce forgets to put on a rubber?
He didn't have 5 minutes of prep time

Nigga, I carried condoms in my wallet. You telling me he couldn't spare a pocket in his utility belt for when he has to give someone the ol' bat-press?

Nightwing Year One (version #3) is actually one of the few Dixon Nightwing stories I enjoy

Bruce gets a little autistic in it, but overall I enjoy it for the Grayson sections

Kek bro a condom is 99% effective if you aren't a total dumbass.

Condom on not you don't nut in her.

>wearing a condom
>still pulling out

Jesus Christ you're a pussy

I'll be a pussy who doesn't have to pay child support.

>hardly changes the image
That's some lazy shit.

Too be fair, with all of the tech and shit they have in DC, I'd be surprised if they didn't have a full proof way.

I'll bet Bruce doesn't like the feel of condoms, or something autistic like that. I'll bet he either pulls out or pays for abortions. It's not like he has sex all that often anyway.

He probably had to use them as some kind of weapon.
>implying your jizz won't shoot out a bit early
>implying she won't put the jizz from the condom into her puss for those dollars

>Implying I don't rinse out the condom with hot water before throwing it in the garbage.
Get on my level sempai

>full proof

For all intensive purposes this phrase is wrong. mistakes like this are a diamond dozen, but I feel the need to play doubles advocate. My advice can actually be a blessing in the sky, since it's a doggy dog world out there.

She's a tight little gymnast redhead. I'd want to feel every bit of her too.

>implying she doesn't poke micro holes into them while you sleep
Expect the worst.
>implying comics aren't impossible
Bruce should have made a special condom that destroying all sperm on contact. Or one that makes the vagina a desolate wasteland for the sperm.

>Implying I keep my condoms in the same house as some slag.
>Implying I don't keep dummy packs around so she thinks that she's sabotaging anything.
>Implying I don't buy fresh ones on the way home .
Again, get on my level senpai.

I'm not sure if I still have the edit.

>not just buying hundreds in bulk at Costco and fucking as many pussies as you can before they expire
>implying you won't get a stalker slag that manages to get your hidden stash for an obsessively conceived baby
>blowing money on an expensive pack
Learn how to do shit right, user.

DCAU Batman turned to shit as soon as the writers ran out of Denny O'Neil stories to rip off.

>Implying the secret stash isn't a secondary dummy pile to throw off suspicion.
>Implying I don't use all my condoms in one night.
Again, get on my level.

>being such a quick shooter that you can use hundreds of condoms in one night
>still blowing $5 for three rubbers
Have better monetary sense, user.
>implying the bitch won't just get pissed and rape your ass.

Why would I buy hundreds of rubbers? Nobody said anything about buying hundreds of rubbers.

>not just buying hundreds in bulk at Costco and fucking as many pussies as you can before they expire
I did because it's basic economics.

If you're dealing with some slag who's willing to poke holes in your condoms, you're better off just buying a four pack.

Either that or go to a place where you know they're handing out free condoms or some shit.

Crazy girls who exist poke holes in your condoms. I was specifically referring to the stalker types.

I mean in general. Get them in bulk and fuck as many sluts as you can.

I'm just saying, if I can't afford to buy a pack from a pharmacy or a 7-11 or some shit, I'd probably just take a few from places that hand them out for free.

I don't mind paying extra because in the long run, it's still cheaper than paying child support for 18 years.

It's not about being able to afford them. It's about managing your money better. I do agree that child support is shit though.

Again, if I need to buy condoms, I'd rather just buy a small pack than knock up some ho. I can afford a few bucks so it's not that big for me.

>I'd rather just buy a small pack than knock up some ho
I am saying that you can do so and save money.

If some creepy stalker chick is poking holes in my shit, I'm just wasting money on condoms that I'm not 100% sure that I'll be able to use.

Granted, outside of that situation, I'd agree with you, but it's a question of reliability vs. cost and I'd rather not take any questions.

Thing is, you won't know if it's happening. If she's good, you won't. Assuming the bitch doesn't exist, just buy them in bulk and fuck all you like. If she does, continue buying them when you need them and use them all in one night to avoid a baby with some unstable freak.

That's not how it happened, dude.

In Pre-crisis, Batman was pretty much solo in the 70s because Dick spent all of his time with the TT and DC decided to give Batman a new Robin which is how Jason was created. Jason didn't become a Robin for a really good while and Dick was still robin until he decided that he outgrown the costume and give it to Jason.

In post-crisis, Jason's origin was changed which resulted with Dick leaving the robin mantle by being fired instead and to shut his fans up (because I imagine some of them weren't happy with that) some writer had it that Batman took Jason because he was "lonely" and was "missing" Dick. Though, it was rectonned months later in Tec and it was revealed that Batman took Jason because he wanted to give him a home and there was no mention of Dick.

>seemed like Bruce really didn't care if Jason lived or died
Considering that we had an issue with Batman reveling that his worst fear was losing Jason, this is not true at all (and yes, the issue was from post crisis).

>3 days period
Jason was trained for six months before he was given the costume....

Jason didn't become Robin immediately?

Nope, because Batman was against it and wanted Jason to grow up normally. It wasn't until much later where he finally agreed to give Jason a costume.

Pre-crisis was the best Bruce Wayne by far.

>She's pregnant
Did he check?

What made them go with black hair when it came to The Joker?

>Pre-crisis was the best Bruce Wayne by far
Agreed man. I miss 80s Batman.

Rubbers break user

Pure green hair looked goofy, black with green highlights looks fine.

Vagina Dentata

B:TAS > TNAoB
Could never get behind the changes to style
also posting best baddie

Where have you been, Jason fans? You were awfully quiet lately and I can't believe that I'm saying this, but I actually miss having you around because you are the only Robin fanbase who don't make me throw up a little in my month.

Yo, I'm still around sometimes. Sup Forums is just not worth visiting these days.

You will probably see the rest of Red hood fans when the new issue of RHATO come out next Wednesday.