Oh, I get it. It's Bob Ross

Oh, I get it. It's Bob Ross.

Bob Ross is a thing that existed. This is a joke that makes sense and is relevant.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8ZuEKkgiEV4&t=362s
youtube.com/watch?v=aUfXxRtK5IQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hahaha he's dressed up as that guy I saw once

HAHA I GET THAT REFERENCE
GUYS HE'S BOB ROSS GET IT HAHA GET IT HAHA I UNDERSTAND WHO THAT IS

GUYS

43%

this thread reeks of reddit

How many people that would even watch this movie know who Bob Ross is?

>Red-dit

I actually thought this was a little funny a few laughs, the coke bit was cringe, the movies gonna suck tho.

Twitch streamed all Bob Ross episodes a couple years ago and it was hugely popular.

DC friends need to leave Sup Forums. You guys are going to spam reddit in any capeshit thread that isn't DC, aren't you? I'm sorry Snyder failed you. Don't take it out on us.

All capeshit is trash.

ever since twitch made a channel or something for his show every reddit kid loves meme ross

I don't get it

Pretty much everyone since he's been a meme for years and twitch streamed the series to huge success recently.

Sneed

>pop culture references
+
>profanity
+
>Violence and average action
=
Deadpool

Yeah what even was that.

So it's a bunch of colors but they also sound like movies. Because Deadpool is a movie, and also it's Bob Ross who is a painter.

And then there's just "red-dit". Because reddit likes Deadpool I guess.

Stupid.

fuck all these numales that never watched boss ross on pbs in the early 90s, they don't know the real bob ross.

Sure it is buddy. I'm sure you hate all capeshit even before your movie failed.

contrarians

A joke making a reference to something doesn't automatically make it a bad joke you know.

He's Bob Ross

bobby became reddit tier meme for a while now. rip

imagine being so faggy you post shit like this

Is Deadpool the most reddit of capeshit?

>capeshit fag unable to comprehend how someone couldn't appreciate his dogshit little boy comic book genre

we want the adhd med popping, monster chugging, e-sport watching audience

Oh look, another movie that's going to be better than Justice League

>ctrl+f: Millennials
>No results
It's like you don't know who the demographic is here.

>tfw will never have comfy Joy of Painting threads again without this stupid flick being mentioned in them

Literal pandering, Rick & Morty namedropped reddit too. It's so weird how redditors think they're in a near little club so any reference makes their nuts quake.

When Sup Forums gets namedropped it's just "anti-social degenerate".

Who's Bob Ross?

At least they're owning up to it these days.

I KNOW THAT GUY!!!

famous twitch streamer

>a couple years ago

Stream is still up and running almost 24/7

youtube.com/watch?v=8ZuEKkgiEV4&t=362s

youtube.com/watch?v=aUfXxRtK5IQ

my waifu

This teaser convinced me to get into Marvel movies.

>inb4 i'm a shill

How self-aware is too self-aware?

Formerly Robert

It's Deadpool, he breaks the 4th wall and doesn't afraid of anything

only nostalgic numales like Bob Ross, user

>deadpool isn't literal reddit incarnate

Deadpool have no limits.

will this guy become a meme too?

This trailer was unironically funny.

Sometimes the things you don't like are reddit. Sometimes they aren't. Reddit loves Deadpool, however.

I literally just had a *NERDGASM* watching the trailer

>I agree, user

this movie sucked

>faggy
Imagine being such a faggot that you post shit like this

Apparently a lot of people didn't like JL lol that's why you're here.

I remember when there was a Deadpool thread on Sup Forums pretty much everday. He used to be Sup Forumsincarnate but then Sup Forums got shitty and decided anything not pure brooding cynicism is reddit.

I have to laugh every time I see somebody criticizing great movies made for us normal people who actually leave our house to interact with other normal people. Fuck these autist cunts in their fedora-wearing asses. It's like some unwritten rule in their pathetic notebook that they have to be miserable at everything, that the world is "shit" and everything they hear or see is "shit" and the agenda of everyone is "shit".

We get it. We watched that South Park episode, too. You have Asperger's Syndrome. Now drink some whisky, lighten the fuck up and seek help for it. You're not the only one in that boat, bucko.

WE rule this board, now. WE decide who's cool and who's not. You rock spiders clinging to the Sup Forums of the past? The ones that yearn for Bela Tarr marathons while you lick Dorito crumbs off of your fingers and weep for "being born in the wrong generation"? You're archaic. You're ancient fucking history. You've been left behind.

Come out of your basement, you cave-dwellers. Come and celebrate the new millennium by watching Deadpool 2 with the rest of us. It's the present year and we have cake. Even though it's a lie.

Oh. My. Yes. BOB FREAKING ROSS IN DEADPOOL 2! This is quite the EPIC little trailer if i don't say so my beardly self! Its just epicly mcfucking AWESOME!!!

yeah man haha

I'm not reading any of that.

Color me surprised, a spergtard doesn't have much of an attention-span for anything that isn't extremely specific to his needs.