youtube.com/watch?v=6iqmIoHL74Y

kys

>no singles policy
how about doubles?

Kys yourself faggot

If you don't watch it in the cinema, then don't even bother watching it

>off by one
no singles allowed sir, GET OUT

I've been looking for the same thing user, and though I'm sure there's something out there, it's not widely available as far as I know.

Feelssadman, gotta wait for the blu ray

what are you clicking on and scrolling through when you do your reviews?

>so new he doesn't know what gets released

no singles allowed

can you see who disliked the video? I'd like to see the Sup Forumseddit cancer praising this trashes true colors

I wish, you're better off checking the comments section.

can't remember honestly

Not memeing does this really exists? I live in Canada and I never heard of it

are you dumb

SINGLES GET OUT

Fucking Amateurs...

some kinoteques allow you to count your falcon as a partner when you go to them.

unless you want to be stuck in the singles section. theres no crablegs in the singles section, and the sewer leaks on you.

Yes, it really exists. If you go to a "movie theater" then it's probably the same as in Canada, but if you go to a designated kinoplex then the stories are true for the most part. The only things that people are meme'ing about are the falcons and the popcorn mines. No singles policy, crab legs, casual friday, going through the theater x-ray machine, it's not only true but it's commonplace. Tbh though I've been going so long that I barely notice anymore.

WTF is a kinoplex? Is that one of those fancy places that serves booze and buffalo wings and seats you at little table booths? I don’t have one of those in my area.

this movie was literally made for single white cishet men

tfw saw that kino twice

once with my dad
then once with my girlfriend

both of them loved it

A kinoplex is where you go to watch kino and since kino is a special thing people usually take a date. A designated kinoplex has an even number of seats to accommodate couples. Even one single person will lower sales. Lots of single people will cut their revenue in half and effectively end the business so a strict no singles policy is enforced. No exceptions.

Drive around the parking lot and you'll see a bunch of hispanic women hanging around. It's like the dudes at Home Depot, except instead of labor they'll go into the movie theater with you for some money. Just don't try anything frisky. They're not whores.

Never had a problem with the no-singles policy since I learned about this.