>pretty much everything with Superman except his CGI face

Cons:
>terrible face CGI
>CGI villain that could have easily been an actual person
>quips
>everything about the Flash
>forgettable "plot"
>more quips
>random songs start playing (just like in SS)
>Bruce Wayne
>reshoots are painfully obvious
>Lex Luthor hasn't been recast yet.

7/10, it's okay.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VwVogZQtjI4
youtube.com/watch?v=mmPKogG0IOI
youtube.com/watch?v=Amq-qlqbjYA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I hope there is a Snyder cut

What made Bruce so bad in this? I don't mind spoilers if you need to give something away to explain it.

Mostly accurate. No problem with the plot, villain, or Bruce though. I'd say 8/10, would have been better without added quips and if it weren't cut to shreds as that was painfully obvious. Would have been capekino with Snyder basically.

He's just moping around through 80% of the movie, and has a lot of really shitty forced quips. I don't think the audience laughed at a single one of his "jokes" during my viewing. His jokes aside, he's pretty much just like BvS Superman in this. Affleck's acting was really off too. You can really tell he wasn't happy there.

>that scene where white neo nazi skin heads are screaming at a muslim store owners face and the cops push the neo nazi onto the ground

Jesus Christ .Could they be any more ham fisted with this shit?

dumb question but why did they cgi supermans face? was the actor not available for shooting for this?

>Pros
>Superman vs rest of the JL scene

tfw current year

tfw legitimatley cant tell if this is troll or real life anymore

lol this actually happened

i actually had to contain my laughter because i immediately thought of Sup Forums

Did anyone else notice that it ripped off the ending from We're Back: A Dinosaur Story

youtube.com/watch?v=VwVogZQtjI4

"""""CONS""""""

>Terrible Face CGI
Subjective

>CGI Villain
yeah. he wasn't very deep either, but thats okay, want really important.

>quips
Example? here is an example of what i am looking for "That doesn't look like a party hurrr hurr hurrr"

>The Flash
the flash was great, eat shit.

>The Plot
yeah. at least it made sense in a comic book context. a lot better than the """PLOT""" of BvS

>Random songs
I can remember one instance of this when it wan't some action scene.

>Bruce Wayne
yeah.

>reshoots obvious
not really. I seriously couldn't tell.

and i also agree with the final point.

i would also give it a 7/10 they're being way too hard on it just because it didn't have a bunch of scenes of people drinking together/talking about mom and dad/ making quips like a marvel movie. this felt at least on par with thor 2 or even age of quip-a-tron

>Example?

Have you even seen the trailers?

his character is very under cooked. but fuck it, i don't care, we have had nearly 30 plus years of bat wanking, it's time for other people to look good.

yes, be honestly, even the trailers are in consistent with what is actually in the movie.

>decent chemistry among the cast

They had no chemistry though. Just because they all quipped to each other doesn't mean they have chemistry.

this was the best scene in the entire movie honestly.

>Superman smiling

Superman came across as a sadistic psycho pretending to be friendly

as a Marvelfaggot I gotta say I quite like Superman punking literally everyone without breaking a sweat scene. good stuff

Easily the best part of the movie. Especially after him being so ineffective in BvS.

>help! we're being bullied because of our obscene beliefs and actions!
you wacky nazis

his character was in the background and he all of a sudden had a boner for supes like in the comics

serious question for DCucks:
you’re really in such a deep state of denial that these movies are shit that you delude yourself into believing there’s a shill conspiracy?

>that scene where WW, Aquaman and Cyborg are holding Superman and Flash goes to run behind him and Superman moves his head following flash

this alone is worth the price of admission desu

Nothing. He just wasn't the main character this time.

Agreed.

Whedon couldn't help himself. I am fairly sure he is autistic and not in an interesting kind of way.

i cannot speak for all DC people, but i do not believe there is a shillsiracy, but this movie is ok, at least as okay as age of shit-a-tron

finally.

That was favourite little moment too.

The absolute state of Sup Forums

he's lego batman now

are people that fucking stupid that they think hes joking with happy smiling in this scene? hes baring his teeth in a psychotic manner and his eyes are huge while he asks batman if he bleeds. people cant be that dense

>7/10, it's okay.
I hate this stupid inflated rating system everyone seems to be operating on. A 5/10 is "okay." Anything above a 5 should be above average. 6 is above average, 7 is good, 8 is great, 9 is amazing, 10 is nigh-perfect.

I heard a few people audibly groan and I quietly laughed. it was so fucking forced

The only interactions Bat and Supes had were fighting each other then fighting some monster. Why do they try to make it seem like they're fucking buddy buddy in this film ?

>are people that fucking stupid that-
Yes

This is a big problem I had with the fights in this. 90% of every fight was just DBZ tier shit where everyone is getting punched 20ft back into a wall. Some real hand to hand or more weapon play would've made a world of difference

but in DC the heros are not hand to hand fightan people that can barely lift a bus like in marvel, superman, wonder woman, green lantern, cyborg, and aquaman all can just punch shit. well, wonder woman should be showing off the fightan but she was fighting generic bat monsters so...

Good thing it's already been leaked

in blurry shitty quality

Whats ironic is that DCs are actually the ones "shilling" with that hidden RT score. You just KNOW(seeing how they co own rt) they had something to do with it, I done believe for one second that they would hide the score behind a video if was at 98%.

Funny how after all these years of crazy Disney shill, paid reviews etc conspiracies the one that actually turns out to (most likely) be true is on WB.

say what you will i like the hiding score thing for the sole purpose of 4chans benefit, to stop fucking 12 year olds chomping at the bit to be the first meme master to post the low score and go OH NONONONON NIGGER LAUGH when exactly 1 review is on or faking the screen shot.

My theater cheered, and I was totally cool with that.

>>CGI villain that could have easily been an actual person

Actors who typically play as villains want to stay far away from the trainwreck that is the DCEU.

What do you expect from a character that can benchpress a small asteroid?

better than actually paying to watch this shit

>don't you see you are the shills all along!
wow blew my mind

Just going to wait for the Director's Cut

>in consistent

I blame IGN

>the game is plagues by technical issues, no single player, micro transactions, and only one bare-bones multiplayer mode
>8/10

are you implying neo-nazis dont exist?
>immediately thought of Sup Forums
seek help

murrimutt detected

Fully support this.

He'd grown a moustache for his next film he contractually wasn't allowed to shave off. No joke.

>7/10
youtube.com/watch?v=mmPKogG0IOI

why is the nig in the back of the bus?

oh wait-

kek i thought you were referring to the muslims

He was a self-aware and not confident quipster. He went from best Batman in BvS to Clooney Batman

I genuinely expected the worst. If they ever release a Snyder cut I strongly believe it would be a solid movie. The blatant reshoots were all horrendous and it was clearly cut to shit for time.

>yeah, well, terrible CGI is just, like, your opinion, man

>>quips
It might surprise you but some of us actually like quips in our comic book movies.

>Killing Nazis is a bad thing
I'm speechless.

youtube.com/watch?v=Amq-qlqbjYA
K-pop part was the best. Couldn't believe what I heard at first.

Post it

I liked the first half and the buildup.
Once Superman was res'd everything just felt kinda pointless though. They should have had the non OP heroes defeat Steppen then have Superman make an appearance during the credits

Iredeemable/Kid Miracleman when?

I hate how people think that we should just adopt everything about Islam into the West. Now let me get this straight: Islam isn't the problem. It's Sharia Law. I forgot his name but even an Islamic prime minister went on an argument how Sharia Law should be banned completely from the West. But since the Left just teach that Islam is completely peaceful without actually making us aware of certain laws they have not in the Qur'an but in their Hadith scriptures (if you have no idea what the Hadiths are then you are to blame for not doing your research to better understand Islam). Should whites be allowed to state their frustration against Islam? Well of course. We need to be taught more about the different sides of Islam, their beliefs to better understand.

You know how they say Sup Forums is always right? They actually are in many ways and this is coming from someone who has only browsed that site a couple times in my life. What I mean is: it's a FACT that the government wants to cause hysteria and paranoia by bombing the homes of innocent Muslims and demanding they move to the UK, America, Germany to cause an overpopulation. Why not just help rebuild their homes in Syria etc so they can go back where they came from? You know if I said this in public I'd be deemed a racist and neo nazi when this literally is the best thing to do instead of cramming all of them in Europe which too interferes with white society.

Why hasn't Henry looking like this pounded my boipucci into oblivion desu

My sides

>investigates Parademons
>goes to see Aquaman and Flash
>has the idea to resurrect Superman

Pretty sure he's constantly doing stuff and pushing forward

Islam is any way, shape, or form is completely incompatible with the western/european people and civilization. Islam cannot and should not be allowed within the borders of european nations and it will only cause misery, like it is now, of you do let it in.

Islam itself is the problem and it can fuck back off to its sandy shit hole where it belongs.

They turned him into Iron Man, including quipping “I’m rich” when Spider-Man... I mean The Flash— asked him what his power is.
See also: he took The Flash, a young, supposedly brilliant (though we never see that) boy who has superpowers, social problems, no parents and wears a red suit, under his wing and got him a job, etc.
He tries to look like he’s bearing the burden of leadership when he sees somebody else on the team as a better face for the public. It’s a pretty blatant 180 from BVS Batman, and not a good one in that it just retools Stark for a different setting.