/stg/ - Stranger Things General

The Hop Bop Edition

Previously:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_zXvxGqdX94
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

cute

This hair was the only wig used in series two for her. Her curly hair is real.

I think it's not natural though.

it is. I read some article where they confirmed this. Can't remember which.

I think hes gonna be a great Hellboy.

I just hope the movie can have the same humor the comics do.

Best adult: Hopper
Best teen: Steve
Best kid: Jane

>ywn raise a telekinetic daughter innawoods
feels bad man

>mfw the intro of Easy Lover started playing as soon as I watched this webm
it matched so perfectly

I never expected that feel

and it's cute as fuck so WHY DOESN'T SHE EVER EVER wear it like that
fucking hollywood and """fashion""" jesus christ

Eleven is cute. CUTE!

Her hair is straight as fuck when she grows it out though. I reckon they just permed it to go extra curly for the show.

hey, that's my line

they said they didn’t perm it for the show
she probably straightens it regularly, it’s not “curly” more just naturally super wavy

*Katushya starts playing*

im going to assume you mean cute in a non sexual manner

what the fuck is the context for this? did her parents force her to do this?

It’s a high fashion photoshoot. Plebs wouldn’t understand it

This was pretty comfy and fun to watch, but where the fuck was Winona Ryder? They should do another one with her, Harbour and Astin together, that'd be fun to watch. Or even one with Reiser and Modine together would be great.

>ywn have a telekinetic gf who is super protective and fucking crazy

fixed that for you

Cute is an inherently nonsexual term. What's wrong with you?

at least david and sean sent in tapes. i wonder why winona didn't.

>12yo gf
thonking.jpg

see dogs are cute too, doesn't mean sexual things. jesus

i want to see her play our lord and savior. fight me.

cute is a non sexual term. i don’t find kittens sexy

what the fuck kind of photoshoot makes a 13 year old do this

ill be watching you guys

Does someone have the milly discord link?

>ywn have a consenting appropriately aged telekinetic gf who is super protective and fucking crazy

happy now you retard? i would say it was implied but i know where we are

better than the pool table one

>user watching user posters
ok

Ryder is an infamous loose cannon in public appearances. She's probably still as drugged up as she was in the Nineties.

>ywn have a 13 yr old yandere gf

fuck that where's the Natalia discord?

A good photoshoot, one that understands science and aesthetics

No. You have to be in the inner circle already to get in to the official mbb society discord

Okay Sting.

I was in it for a while because someone posted a permanent discord link and then I deleted the link and I can't get back in.

open a coffin lmao

>mfw just watched E07S02

good thing mbb wouldn't fuck it up as much as that little shit fucked up that show. she could do it. she acts like a psychopathic mastermind already in interviews, it would practically be typecast. admit it user, you know you want to

>taking a Sup Forums post seriously
don't be pedos thats what I was getting at retards

>>appropriately aged
>happy now?
no

why can't new people join? would like to

If you don't believe me btw I know pussyfoot and a couple other ppl in there I forgot their names

someone link this pls

>better than the pool table one
link? i wanna see how bad that is

They apparently won't post it anymore. They used to post it all the time on every Millie post

>admits to shitposting
Why are you even here?

there are a lot of people in the discord already like 60+ people i think

middle of this vid youtube.com/watch?v=_zXvxGqdX94

also someone post the discord pls
Or if I prove I'm a regular here will someone throw an invite my way? Or is it too seekritive/closed off already.

i was also in it back around the season 1 threads

the admins being weird and won’t give anyone links i believe

Come on man.. do I need to like kik message you or something. I've been in the discord before

jesus someone call the cops for her

Y’all just make a mbb public discord on your own. It can’t be too hard

the established one has a backlog of pics and shit
just give us a 5 minute link jesus

if you make a MBB discord i'll just Natpost everyday

Hell no you guys already have all her pictures archived on there that's way too much work

or just make this one not so exclusive and increase moderation (to weed out members like like ) a bit if need be? would like in, don't want to do anymore than post images like i do here already albeit it's a bit offtopic

She has a nice body but her face is so flat and ugly

>she has a nice face but her boldly is so flat and ugly
fixed

That's what I'm saying... their discord used to be public

And they're all active? Doubt that. So is it closed to all new members forever or what?

i don’t mind making a new one. anyone interested?

uh it's not like they can't generate a link to it now

fucking right

Hell no id re enter all the time with my permanent link they have tons of ppl in there they don't give a shit they just think ppl will spam or the fbis coming for them or some shit even know 90% of them aren't even from the us

not sure, mostly the regulars are online, but it’s just a general discord

he's not talking about the stg discord he's talking about mbbs

He did nothing wrong. Not even trying to be edgy.

Exactly, why not just gen a 5min link and post it? I'm willing to show I'm a regular here as well if that matters.

If it's just pics of Millie, nothing bad, there should be no risk of that. Otherwise I'm not interested.

He abandoned his wife and left her a single mother. The only reason will is gay is that he left.

They talk about her body and shit sometimes but there's no incriminating stuff on there. Can we please just get a link...

they stopped posting the link to that a very long time ago so good luck getting in there

why though? why make it so private?

it is i believe

there's a much worse mbb server i've been in that's just blatant pedos

was it implied the Hopper was in Vietnam?

if so when can we expect some edgy flashbacks to Hopper staring with a thousand yard stare over rice paddies as his chopper tears over them? If we don't get scenes of Hopper snapping and breaking down while his buddies massacre a village then I for one will be sorely disappointed

There's literally no reason

he left his kids who he previously didn’t give a shit about

There's multiple mbb servers?? Which one was the bad one? The one with pussyfoot in it?

>calls his son a faggot
>dumps his wife with their kids to fuck around with some floozy
>tries to turn the situation of his missing son into his financial gain instead of going out looking for him
He was a piece of shit.

i’m not in it, but i heard they post pedo shit. if u want SFW stuff you’re looking for another discord.

No reason to make it private like it is now? Agreed.
Or do you mean no reason to post a short temporary link here? Because a few people would like to join, I think.

like a month ago
and it's just the admin being autistic

>oh, so you're sad because you can't go outside? You're sad because you can't talk to the boy you like?
>11, when I was your age, I was pulled out of Hawkins Middle school and sent to halfway across the world to a Godforsaken jungle to bullseye slopes out of an Apache attack helicopter.
>you can be sad when you are forced to napalm a village with 200 women and children because they are hiding VC
>you can be sad when you have to frag your superior officer before he gets the whole Goddamn platoon killed with his incompetence

I've been in it lol. Sure they say they wanna blow a load on her legs or whatever but they don't post cp it's just pics of Millie and other bs. It's not that bad

>was it implied the Hopper was in Vietnam?
Yes. I'm guessing that connection will emerge more when the Russians slowly start creeping back into the show.

there's nothing like that mbb related though thank god
if it's not sfw (apart from text/discussion, whatever) i'm not interested, but otherwise i'd like to join since i feel as if i missed out on it before

i was here a month ago and didn't see any mention of it

they don't
someone did and i think that's why they're being difficult about it now

True anons, ‘tis true to his fault, but how much can you ask of one man? How many of you could handle a life of marriage to Winona Ryder?

>tries to turn the situation of his missing son into his financial gain instead of going out looking for him
That was a little contrived. The plot needed him to fuck off even though from his perspective he was entirely in the right concerning the Joyce Christmas light situation. Also nothing wrong with a bit of Machiavellian practicality, now Jonathan can’t go to college.

If anyone's in the mbb discord go to the invite information there will be a permanent link to invite. Post that shit

at least consider posting it and obviously ban anyone who breaks rules or whatever
no reason to keep it so private or restrict it to 60 semi-active people from months ago, right?

o fuck u faggot

no i think its set so only the admin can make one

i know how to search the archive too. all are expired.