Garnet frantically shakes Steven when his age is fluctuating, almost breaks his damn neck

>Garnet frantically shakes Steven when his age is fluctuating, almost breaks his damn neck
>Pearl basically tries to kill baby Steven
>Amethyst chimps out, attacks Pearl at the kindergarten
>they instantly fucking cripple Peridot and put her in the temple when they get the chance despite her very obviously knowing shit that's useful
>"hmm I wonder why these robots are coming from the sky. no steven we cant investigate we just have to keep killing them"
>"yes connie if you want to be a human with worth you must learn to kill things with a sword. your life does not matter, only stabbing"
>"just keep fighting the clones made of water. if you punch water hard enough it dies"
>"hey Ronaldo you're a crazy person who poses literally no threat to us. time to beat you within an inch of your life"

Why do the gems try to solve everything with violence? It's such a lazy way to create conflict

It's almost like they're from a militaristic race of alien conquerors or something.

The gems are absolutely useless without Steven, they think violence is the answer to everything. How they managed to survive the years without him is beyond me.

>crystal gems openly admit that they really despite humans, and just protect the Earth because they promised Rose they would
Kill all crystal cunts

>>Pearl basically tries to kill baby Steven
No not even close. You have so many legit things with Pearl but not this one.

garnet really likes the human idea of love

Amethyst loves the hedonistic parts of human culture

Pearl is tsundere for Greg and finds humans interesting

By being Hermits

The fuck is gonna kill a "shoot first, ask questions never" super being?

You'd think after thousands upon thousands of years they'd know how humans work.

>Pearl is tsundere for Greg and finds humans interesting
A whole new level of cuck.

Cucked by your own emotions.

...As much as the idea of Pearl being Yandere/Tsundere/Fucking Hating Greg, there's literally only so many time you can laugh before it gets WTF.

Well let's see...

Amethyst is a malformed soldier, so it makes sense that violence is her first option and that she's not entirely rational.

Pearl is a living doll/servant, the kind that are taught to utterly love and believe in their owners. We are lucky that Rose seemed to be a generally good person, as all of Pearl's actions are based off Rose.

Garnet is a fusion between a gem that thinks too much and acts too little (Sapphire) and a gem that acts too much and thinks too little (Ruby). You'd think a fusion of the two would result in a balanced personality, and you're partially correct, but the required coordination between two very different gems leaves little for the fusion to manifest.

Steven, despite being an autistic permanent child due to the Gems raising him, is by far the most logical and best leader they have. Part of this is due to him being half Rose (who I still maintain is actually PD) and part of this is because he's half human and has Greg for a good influence.

Connie is right- pretty much all gems besides the diamonds (and Rose/Steven) are super-powered children because that's all they were designed to be, ultimately subservient to their creators.

The only reason why Steven is still alive and keeps the gems around is because he's an incredibly powerful empath, bordering on minor mind control. Steven gets whatever he wants by understanding others well enough to convince them that they want to help him.

It really doesn't add up, at no point did they involve themselves in human culture until The Greg/Rose event how do you live among things even things you see as inferior for thousands of years and know basically nothing about them

Anything carried around by this fine fellow.

Not really. My dad is 65 and has no idea how computers work. If you have no interest in learning something, you're not gonna learn it.

rose,duh

I'm guessing Rose to some extent. She was probably the glue that held everything together barely--including herself

Normally, that'd be true, but this is like being on a world filled with nothing but computers and not even knowing basic shit about them like how they need electricity to run or the fact you can connect them together
with over 5 millennia and nothing but time to waste, you think you would've at least looked at one at least once

Dont forget they don't need to eat or sleep, they have a house they had nothing but free time when preparing the kindergarden or now when theres no threats from other gems

they have been soldiers for 5000 years

I dunno, I feel like her interest in humans is a recent development. Until Steven came along, it seems she was completely disdainful of humanity. She just wanted to go home or be with Rose.

More, actually

That's how I think it was before, but I was referring to the years where Steven was growing up.

Better question, what's the point of solving things with violence when the animation in this show is so shit it looks like they're hitting each other with fucking nerf weapons.