Ben "the buttcrack attack" Affleck strikes again

comicbook.com/dc/2017/11/16/justice-league-ben-affleck-harassment-misconduct-joke-gal-gadot/

>Possibly in an attempt to appear self-deprecating during a recent interview promoting Justice League, Ben Affleck made a reference to the widespread reveals of sexual harassment and abuse going on in Hollywood, which stopped the interview dead in its tracks. As you can see in the interview above, the journalist was taking the interview down a positive path, imploring the film's cast to share which other DC Comics superheroes they'd like to see join their ranks. From Zatanna to Supergirl to Black Canary, all of the cast's selections were female, seeing as Wonder Woman is the only female member of the team. The journalist followed up the question by asking, "What would you get up to?" were any of these females to join the team, which Ray Fisher attempted to answer. Rather than let him explain how the dynamic of the team would change, Affleck tossed in his own two cents. "Are you following the news at all?" he joked, possibly alluding to the potential implication that the characters would get up to something inappropriate. While Affleck chuckled at his response, the rest of the cast remained silent, with Fisher ignoring his response in an attempt to get the interview back on track. As seen in the photos above, Ezra Miller, Henry Cavill and Jason Momoa could hardly contain their disappointment over Affleck's comments.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7rue2ho60hk
youtube.com/watch?v=7oMcFupuL78
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>friend tells a bad joke expecting you to laugh along
Truly the worst of cringe moments.

>While Affleck chuckled at his response, the rest of the cast remained silent

Godot laughed

>Gadot actually laughs with Ben

Figures that the one woman there has more of a sense of humor than the other numales.

In Islam women are property. Bin Al-Fleki should not be persecuted for his religion.

bretty good joke desu

Ezra looks psychotic

>Gadot laughs
>Cavill smirks
>Momoa looks stoned out of his mind and probably didn't hear

Check out the video where he tries to goad Gal Gadot into saying “Smash the white male patriarchy.”

post it

>jewish woman laughs at joke
>cut her out of the picture

Didnt Jason Mamoa joke that he loved raping white women at comicon?

Oh, I know how weird he is.

Fuck, forgot the image.

Bassd Affleck. He knows dceu is going down the drain. He's doing everything in his power to get himself dropped from playing batman.

Fast forward to 2:04, but be warned: the cringe could kill you.

youtu.be/7rue2ho60hk

what the hell is this

it's like a mix of formal attire and school shooter attire

"attire" is a school shooter word

>YOU JUST KNOW

Like a Bloodborne character wearing lipstick.

So basically a modded Skyrim character.

>more womyn
I fucking hate erza

Daily reminder that these are the people who say soyboy, cuck, nu-male, and alpha/beta on Sup Forums everyday.

Jesus H. Christ, I literally thought you were pulling my leg. I thought you were fucking with me.

I like how they edited out Gadot who laughed at the joke.

You know, the more and more I see of her the more I start to like her. Even if she is a terrible actress. She seems like a real stand up gal irl

This made me wanna die a little bit more than I usually do

Some things you just can’t make up. Reality is stranger than fiction.

I like how Gal didn’t even say his original thing as if even she knew it sounded stupid

I'm starting to love her

There's worse people than them buddy look in the mirror.

No she just can't speak English well enough to say the whole line

she was like "H-Hetro???"

>DKEKS ARE DEFENDING THIS SUPREME DEGENERACY

what the fuck??

I dunno man. Do you see the beard on that one guy? I bet he’s pretty tough.

I dont remember this episode of stranger things

Ok I just looked into the mirror. Apparently there are better people than them as well.

It's like an ad for a fuckin weight loss program

>before... and WAY before

>let's just add female characters!
>let's ignore well established male characters and add more female characters

Jesus fucking christ, can they stop pushing this shit so hard? I bet even Gal is getting annoyed by this "women only forever and ever" shit by now.

What a fag

>Getting this upset over an extremely tame joke.

>supreme gentlemen

He's just busy plotting how to take down the patriarchy.

He's that type

>add Black Canary and Zatanna

I’m turned on by fishnet stockings, so bring it.

he's like 5'6

MORE JELLY MOM

lmao, den doesn't care about anything anymore

Ben was just trying to break the tedium of press junket interviews with a touch of humour. His numale cast mates were in the wrong

Disney STAHP!!

b-but muh DChads

>a touch of humour.

I don't know if I would make a joke about my own controversial sexual assault allegations, right in the midst of this purge that's going on

like "heheheh if there was more ladies in the Justice League I would go around grabbing their butts and boobs also! You know me! hehehehe"

I just want to point out the reason Gadot laughed is because she had absolutely no idea what he said. She doesn't follow the news and can barely understand English. She could tell from Affleck's tone he was trying to make a joke so she laughed.

Ben always likes to bust out the intentionally goofy lines during interviews. Hell, I remember back in the day (on Conan’s old NBC time slot I think), Ben Affleck made a remark that it hurt to smile because his lips where chapped. Someone offered him Blistex, and he scoffed and said “Fuck Blistex, I’m a Chap Stick man.”

You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become a villain

next justice league movie
>all the male superheroes jerk off naked in front of all the female superheroes in an abandoned city
>they have to keep them inside the city before they finish otherwise it'll trigger a doomsday bomb
where's my 600 billion dollars WB

oh noes he may have touched an ass at a drunken beach party 20 years ago

>dude you should get away with anything if no one knows lmao
wtf i love refugees now

Does anyone have that quadruple facepalm image from a comiccon after Jason Momoa talked about raping beautiful women after Season 1 Game of Thrones?

Are you a neo-nazi shill damage controlling because for your narrative you need the Jewish people in the photo to be outraged by rape jokes? Is that what this post is?

your argument makes no sense

This is just what we know of. I guarantee there was more who haven't spoken out yet. Affleck just gives this drunken rapey douchebag vibe

So if I fondle some white girl at a party, while drunk, fuck off into hiding or obscurity, 5 years later she can't press charges against me?

Refugees welcome indeed.

i feel trolled

They all laugh except superman. You can catch it right when the camera cuts away.

Based

The worst thing is Ezra Miller being beta as fuck
, mistaking Zatanna for Katana and talking about an all female GLC.

What the fuck why are there people still defending their shitpile of a movie and being excited about it.

Burn the DCEU to the ground and salt the earth.

so flash is actually gay? irl?

what are those red flower pin things they are wearing?

What separates Marvel from DC?

youtube.com/watch?v=7oMcFupuL78

Oh no no no no

>Jeremy Renner makes a joke about Black Widow being a slut
>Chad Chris Evans unleashes the heartiest laugh ever caught on film, it is immortalized in history and still widely circulated years later
>they each give an obvious half-hearted apology and go double-team some MCU groupies

>Affleck makes a joke about sexual harassment in Hollywood
>virgin co-stars shun him to save face
>will probably give an interview about how uncomfortable they were within the week, issue full-page apologies + PR donations to battered women's shelters

He’s James Franco tier gay. Like he sucks dicks, but he doesn’t really advertise it all too much.

>Evans Tweets at Trump that he must be stopped
truly based

Is it illegal to have a chin in America or something?

marvelpajeet threads are in overdrive right now, look at the catalog the mods should do something about this.

In Marvel’s case, Renner and Evans got off the hook because all of the internet trouble got dumped on Joss Whedon because tumblr misinterpreted Black Widow’s “monster” line.

>secret bi
well i guess it's not surprising.

if i had to guess maybe solidarity fro snyder's dead daughter? but idk no one has really brought it up

that was legit funny and the asshurt makes it even funnier

>has left-leaning political ideologies
>still sticks up for his bro Renner and calls Black Widow "a complete whore"

Fair point though, he can be annoying on Twitter with the political garbage. Although it's nothing compared to Ezra's SMASH THE HETEROPATRIARCHY stunt.

>forgetting based Renner being forced to apologize then making the same slut remark a few days later while promoting the movie on Conan

Normally I just ignore these incredibly retarded vapid gossip shitposts, but what are you even talking about? Most of the people there are lucky to have well-developed chins. Far left is the only person there whose parents are inept, and needs to grow a beard.

Based Gal.

Renner is the fucking man. He even mocks the reaction and dismisses it as "internet trouble". Dude knows how to play the Hollywood game without selling his soul. And that's saying something considering he's under contract with Disney.

>being this triggered over a celebrity having an opinion

based gal

i remember that
good times

(((Ezra)))

Who's paying you to make these posts? Seriously curious at this point.

well that made up my mind. lost a ticket sale there ezra.

how does he get away with it lads

Who's paying you to make these posts? Seriously curious at this point.

Soros payed me to tell you to fuck off

He can say all white men and all heterosexuals are evil, but I can't even point out his ethnicity?

is that CringeDoorGuy?

I guarantee you this kind of horseshit is the reason that the Flashpoint movie is up in the air. Miller is a PR nightmare with all of his antics.

God I actually had to turn away from the screen when he squeed at 2:52.

>renner says he would call black widow to fix his tv just to see her fail
>laughingatsluts.png
B A S E D

I'll buy an extra one for you

What happens if women ruin superheroes by demanding that the movies and comics be filled with Mary Sues? How large is the segment of women that deeply care about comics?