Get me Dwayne Johnson

>Get me Dwayne Johnson
>He's too expensive? Well get me his downgrade

I hope this is bait. In a perfect world this dude would be the crazy successful one

More like upgrade

Bautista is so great I didn't even realize that was him in BR2049, I just thought it was this new great big actor

This is getting sad, Dwayne.

So, Bautista or The Rock?

he's not as famous because the rock was bigger than him first in wrestling and went to acting before him too.
it makes perfect sense the rock is bigger now, but given time they might both be equal one day.

i don't think it's a quality thing as much as the rock has a head start.

I hope this is bait

Bautista has more range tho

Not litty. Not litty at all.

>we need a physically imposing man who is actually good at acting
>get me dave 'autista' bautista

bad baito senpai

right, of course. I'm actually happy for Bautista to be more of a 'that guy' actor anyway, it frees him up to be a bit more adventurous

>Rock
>Samoan
>Black
>White

>Bautista
>Fillipino
>Greek

Gee, I wonder why one's a self-absorbed asshole with no range and the other is /ourguy/.

I realized it was him. You must have face blindness.

Steve Austin

Big Dick Dave can actually act. His brief appearance in BR2049 is objectively better than any Rock performance.

Dwayne was fun the first few summer popcorn action comedies but he's just playing himself now.

I'll tell you the key to spotting a good performance: when your see then character as they are and not the actor playing them.

The Rock is for plebs, The Autista Bautista is patrician

Big based dave is the upgrade.

>implying that Batista isn't 3 times the actor that Dwayne
He had some serious presence in Blade Runner that the rock could not have pulled off.

Dwayne's happy scaping the shit, because he's never been in a kino.

Dave is actually a far better actor than the rock.

when u see the rock on the screen you know its gonna be some silly action comedy shitfeast.

with dave on the screen you get some authentic kino like BR2049

Go back and watch the game plan, get smart, the tooth fairy, and race to witch mountain, and then go and watch the last 6 rock movies and tell me he's changed. All his roles are the same, he's either playing Gridiron Gang Dwayne "The Cock" Johnson or Game Plan rock

Sounds like the only one who hasnt watched them is you mr CRITIC

Bautista was also one of the only good things about Spectre.

I don't even watch wrestling and I think Bautista is fucking awesome as an actor. The Rock is just a gay pretty-boy with a smart agent who's been at it longer.

Bautista is very kawaii. I never felt this way on an actor before when I found out how he collected lunch boxes, and is a very humble guy.

Dude, just fuck yourself, Bautista is a actor, unlike The Rock, can you imagine The Rock playing Saper in a Blade Runner sequel ? I guess not.

The Rock "acting" range.

he's still an extremely successful person though

>implying he isn't the best current Hollywood big guy

YEA FUCK THIS JABRONI ASS CANDY ASS AUTIST LMAO

HOW MANY #LITTY #PISSY KINOS HAS HE MADE? 0.

BTW CHECK OUT MY NEW FILM RAMPAGE OR ELSE I'LL @ YOU ON TWITTER. ITS GOING TO BE THE MOST PISS INDUCING LITTY SHIT OF THIS CENTURY

Dare i say, he acts like a rock?

Rocketty on suicide watch

he's actually the better actor of the two.

BUt hes better than dwain

>lol dude he has glasses and is super strong but he's not dark skinned so its great acting
what about Gridiron Gang, Get Cool, Pain an Gain or Southland Tales?

>We need a Dwayne Johnson who can act

Jesse Eisenberg was the cheap fill-in for Michael Cera, but he ended up surpassing Cera. Hollywood is full of actors who are the poor man's version of the big name star that the script was written for. Does anyone remember Along Came Polly? Phillip Seymour Hoffman played the poor man's Jack Black lol

>I'll tell you the key to spotting a good performance: when your see then character as they are and not the actor playing them
Does this count for comedians as well? (for instance Jim Carrey or Eddie Murphy movies?

>downgrade

lol

>AND YOU'RE HAPPY SCRAPING THE SHIT BECAUSE YOU'VE NEVER SEEN A MIRACLE
what did he mean by this?

BASED CARTER

>Baustista literally cried when they confirmed he got the part of Drax in Guardians of the Galaxy
>admits it in interviews and isn't even embarrassed
Real man.

Batista could 1 on 1 anyone in Hollywood?

>Great Bait 1008

Is this some turbo meta bait?

2017, 2018(Avengers 3), 2019 (Avengers 4),2020 Guardians 3.

4 straigth years of Drax. Feels good.

He says he turns down stupid action roles a lot because he loves acting and doesnt want to be typecast as a tough guy wrestler actor like The Rock

>downgrade

>I would say the same thing, just to be polite. Let me tell you something that might be a bit dangerous. I was raised in Samoa. I was schooled in Anoaʻi wrestling. I was an eight time WWF/WWE Champion. They take a movie “Blade Runner 2049.” They have a 6-foot-2-inch little guy, whether he was straight or gay, I don’t know. I don’t care. He had never been to Samoa. He doesn’t speak Samoan. He has never smelled what I was cooking. They make him Sapper Morton. We got 450,000 phone calls [laughs] from everybody in the world saying, “That role was perfect for you. How did that happen?” Most of the people I know didn’t like the film and didn’t go see it. It’s just a classic example of Hollywood and the politics.

>we need the Rock but our flick is too dishonest for him
>say no more

>Freely admits to having an Avengers lunchbox in his childhood and brings it on set one day

Dave is a bro

this is an upgrade in every sense? imagine having to work with a diva like dwayne who shortcakes all your movies, Bautista is better deal with it

John Cena

>downgrade
IM-FUCKING-PLYING PLEB

Litty

Big Dave is a better actor you fuck

this

Kek

Based

10/10

>We need The Rock, but he must act and make the movie sell itself instead of Twitter shitpost.
>What, he is busy doing Insta stories?? Get me the other guy !

Johnson is totally one note, every character he plays is exactly the same.
Bautista has actually shown some range.