JEFFREY TAMBOR IS A PERVERT

JEFFREY TAMBOR IS A PERVERT

variety.com/2017/tv/news/jeffrey-tambor-trace-lysette-sexual-harassment-transparent-1202617248/

That's what you get when you let your heart win

he looks like one with his nasty ass purple lips and his dried raisin face

There was always something odd about him fully embracing that tranny role.

CBS shows and its new streaming service have had 0 sexual incidents so far

you can't say the same for Netflix and Amazon

HOLY FUCKING BASED

trannies don't have a heightened persecution complex lmao
they just want to live in peace lmao

So who's going to be left standing in Hollywood when this is all over?

I notice there's been no claims against women yet. Surely there must be some.

Val Kilmer

I'd let jeffrey tambor sexually harass me desu

in its statement he hopes the show will continue with out star Jeffrey Tambor

also he used to work as a tranny prostitute before landing the role on Transparent

its going to be funny when it has to go back to sucking Dick and taking it in the ass to pay the bills all because he couldn't handle a cis man grinding on him

Isn't the entire show based off of the story of Tambor's character? He's the tranny in TRANSparent isn't he?

cancer will get him before the feminists do

This better not fuck with the new season of Arrested Development

arrested development jumped the shark in season 3. Fox were right to cancel it. Netflix season was garbage.

>This MONSTER jokingly flirted with me and one time pretended to dry humo me, i could even sort of feel his flaccid penis through his pyjamas.
>This vile sexual assault lasted 4 seconds then he walked away.
>I laughed it off initially because it seemed quite funny at the time, but now I realised that I am scarred for life.
>#metoo

Sexual abuse is wrong, but there's a massive difference between "he threatened me with a wood axe, forcibly sodomised me using my tears as lubricant, and said that if i told anyone then him, the show's producers and my agent would take his boat out to sea, stuff me in a barrell and throw me in" and "he made his pelvis gyrate during an out-take while pointing at his groin and singing BOOM-CHIKA-WOW-WOW in front of camera and the whole crew".

The people doing closer to the former do need retribution and comeuppance, while things like rhe latter being labelled "abuse" are just a side effect of increase of the political correctness, and wouldnt even be a problem if facetiousness was a thing again, and all the drone retards were taught to have a sense of humour (and that's a societal issue, not at all a feminist one since the majority of the offended are "male ally" soft cunts with hipster glasses and manbuns, not just the hyterical 4th wave wymen)

>#metoo
>pound me too
what did they mean by this?

It can't be true, he was set up, he's a patsy

her?

>on the ground-breaking Amazon comedy series

This is the funniest thing about the show.

what do the numbers mean?!?

I'm trans, I've seen the show, it's fucking lame as fuck and only made me hate amazon more.
Really hated the scene where Maura was looking for that black chick in South Central and went up to some hispanic girls and thought they were prozzies. Shit hit too close to home.
Trace is really pretty like so many in the trans community like her but she probably felt the need to stop this shit before it was "ok" to do this to trannies in the industry, I feel like she's just recalling bad memories and latching them onto Jeffrey but in her own twisted mind it's for a good cause.

fml I'm going to go kill myself and make the statistics real.

>fml I'm going to go kill myself and make the statistics real.
godspeed user

Thanks, it's about the only support I get nowadays, I will feel winter-chan's final embrace and move to the glory eternal.

Also, I fucking hate that the main two trannies on this show both have AIDS. Lmao, I've lived in LA all of my life and have only met one tranny with AIDS and I used to live at an LGBT clinic where I'd see hundreds of trannies a week.

Fuck this show, I'm out.

you really think a tranny would do that? just beg for negative attention??

NO TOUCHING!

I don't care about spacey and the others but why him? He was great as hank

Good

Hope everything burns