Kirsten Dunst depicts a busty drug addict in her new movie "Woodshock", showing her overdose on Marijuana in a dark...

>Kirsten Dunst depicts a busty drug addict in her new movie "Woodshock", showing her overdose on Marijuana in a dark, gritty movie for teenagers.

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/news/national/baby-boy-marijuana-overdose-death-doctors-claim-article-1.3637939
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

open bob

>showing her overdose on Marijuana

i want to cum in kirsten's cunst

Snaggle toothed bitch.

seems totally realistic

Kirsten Dunst walked by some friends and I once. I don't know why but I yelled "CUNT" at her. She looked upset. I don't even dislike her I just couldn't think of anything else to say.

>overdose on Marijuana

You can't "overdose" on weed. It's literally impossible. You can have a very bad trip and end up hallucinating crazy shit, but you won't die.

I appreciate the thought you put into your post

>this image

finally a movie willing to show the depravity of marijuana

>overdose on Marijuana

She still got dem titties

Overdose doesn't need to be fatal

How the fuck do you grow a brain cell?

>overdose on Marijuana

>grows brain cells
>cures cancer

Found the retard. Making up all that nonsense only hurts your cause. Weed already has a ton of benefits (many of which you list) over alcohol, there is not fucking reason to say "OHH AND ITS MAGIC TOO". It just makes you look retarded.

I didn't know Joe Rogan was British.

Tits are still nice

>Krager is BlackNerdComedy Guy

WUT?

>grows braincells
I don't give a fuck about weed, but I don't want it legalised simply cause it annoys retards.

>it is addictive
>it is a depressant
>no fucking proof it cures cancer
>multiple deaths caused are you fucking kidding me you retards
>no support for this
>you can OD on anything you might no die but you can still OD you dumb faggots
>its tangentially related to growing grey matter however it also stops your REM sleep and releases estrogen in your body

fuck i smoke all the time but get real retards its a drug

that is an overdose. OD /= death

>Weed
>not addictive

Fucking kek, the mental gymnastics.

I wanna fuck her til she's sick
I wanna give her melan-cholera

nydailynews.com/news/national/baby-boy-marijuana-overdose-death-doctors-claim-article-1.3637939

It can trigger underlying mental health issues, and though it doesn't 'cause' them, it's objectively a catalyst for onset schizophrenia among others. Waking up with schizophrenia is worse than a traditional overdose, and probably qualifies.

What the fuck does "overdose" mean in this context then? It doesn't make any sense if it means anything other than death

>overdose: more then recommended
>marijuana isn't recommended at all, so any amount is overdose

KEK

>weed
>more addictive than alcohol
Nice try, Irish.

ok so she smoked to much weed and then what?

i bet her vag lips flap like dr. zoidbergs tentacle mouth. some hostile projectiles though

10 TIMES MORE ADDICTIVE THAN MARIHUANA

She ate some Doritos and fell asleep

THE HORROR!

Anyone who is anti weed is either a virgin faggot with no friends or an ego tripping moralfag with something to prove.

>moving goalposts

There it is.

>Waking up with schizophrenia
i knew this guy that smoked a blunt once and he contracted that

never the same

WEED FAGS BTFO

IT'S OVER

Whats this from

>zero deaths in history
>grows braincells
>cures cancer

WEED LMAO
420 DUUUUDE

wouldn't say it cures cancer, but highly concentrated cbd oil has been shown in studies to slow/stop the growth and reduce the size of certain tumors

>The doctors, who noted that myocarditis is rare in children, said they tried to find causes that contributed to the boy's heart issues, but they couldn't find anything
>weed did it

Do weedfags actually still exist?

>trigger underlying mental health issues

Ok, then people with underlying mental health issues might want to be careful or not do it.

I mean this shit is like saying ice cream can trigger underlying obesity. It's kind of true, but it's still your fault if you're a fatty (sans horrible disease).

>t. shitskin tripfag

that kid must've been tripping ballllssssss LMAO

>overdose on Marijuana

what, does she drown face-down in a bucket of oil?

Not just any drug addict, but a busty drug addict?

Name me one thing that weed does worse that tobacco.

it's called tourette's, and it's not controllable by medication, sad to say. CUNT MONKEY

>i smoke weed everyday but it's not addictive i swear !

fargo dumb negro

it's where she attained her breeding specs
bro he overdosed don't laugh they just thought he was napping
>Sup Forums memes
fuck outta here stinky crossboarder

Fargo

DUDE MEMES
LMAO VAPE NATION!

usually both. too scared/poor to try a drug, will attribute it to some kind of moral superiority, and will wear that like a badge of honor because they have nothing else.

weed is harmful because it dangerously alters the midi-chlorian levels in your bloodstream

not an argument

>making your newborn eat pot brownies every day....will kill it

You don't say

Everyone who is pro-weed is a user themselves. Next you'll say I should listen to the words of wisdom coming from a junkie.

>"Hmm, I wonder how big his cock is"

convinces hipsters that their scribblings are of any literary worth.

>I SWEAR TO ALLAH THAT WEED IS ABSOLUTELY HARAM
Solid argument Ahmed

This genaration's Reefer Madness.

habit-forming =/ chemically addictive

by your logic toothpaste is addictive

makes me paranoid, sleepy, hungry
smells worse than tobbaco
it's way more expensive
Idk how to roll a joint, but I can buy a pack of cigarettes
BOOM ROASTED

>it totally can't cure an incurable disease all it does is stops the growth and even reduces the impact of the disease

Alright, what would be your definition of curing cancer then? And keep in mind we are talking about a plant that costs tens maybe hundreds of dollars and not some gene therapy shit that costs hundreds of thousands if not millions of dollars to do.

nah my friend's wife smoked all through college but quick when she went to work

still advocates
>inb4 dumb roastie
>t. beta male

yea but how are you supposed to know smoking weed is going to trigger some underlying mental health thing youve never heard about?

Wow. So ice cream doesn't cause some people to become fat. Doesn't mean it's healthy.

that affects you sweetie? #FirstWorld Problems

you get withdrawals from smoking heavy just like any other drug. fuck off with your nonsense

>unironically posting a comic made by an incel who wanted to shoot his school up and wasn't old enough to post on Sup Forums

>be useless NEET
>smoked weed and tobacco mix throughout formative years and into early 20s
>couldnt stop
>blame being a NEET on that
>vehemently anti weed post on Sup Forums
>finally stop for few months, longest ever break
>still a useless NEET
>go back to being 'high' every waking moment
Feels unsure man

by leaving this thread

i'll remember this when i'll start my cigarette brand
it's not addictive it's an habbit !

How does it cause multiple deaths you stupid retard fuck? Of course it doesn't cure cancer, it helps people with cancer deal with the pain.

nah man, I don't care about weed, I am buttblasted by retards that wear marijuana socks and are proud that they smoke. It's worse than vegans.

oh wow what are the withdrawal symptoms???
>his grandparents banned him from the internet when he got arrested with less than a gram
lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

This is the perfect meme. It has a hot chick and a stupid statement.

Not true. I'm pro-weed, but I don't use it at all. I think smoking anything is fucking gross, but that doesn't mean I wanna outlaw others from doing it. I don't like fruit flavored candies, but that doesn't mean I wanna outlaw it either.

i bet you say dumb shit like "fight cancer"

>healthy
Way to move the goal-posts. I never claimed weed or ice cream were "healthy".

its a stupid post, but weed has no physical addiction.

literally anything can be "addicting"

kinda like how you're addicted to to being a retard

weed should stay illegal because it turns people into annoying retards. the "DUDE WEED LMAO" meme is there for a reason. fucking losers.

As someone who smokes weed literally everyday, I find that to be grotesquely insufferable. One of the highest possible forms of faggotry. I used to make fun of retards like that in highschool

>how are you supposed to know smoking weed is going to trigger some underlying mental health thing youve never heard about?

Why wouldn't you know about your genetic predispositions to certain metal health issues? Are you fucking 12?

>food is comparable to a strong non-benign (linked to cognitive defects, etc) recreational drug

>Dealing with professionals in a torture situation is easy, they are paid for quality information, so they will not hurt you to the point that you rat out Daffy Duck. It sounds odd but its just another day in the job for them, and most times they want to go through their day in a way that requires the least clean up possible at the end.
>Dealing with unprofessional, scorned women however...
>UGH
>Can be a bit different

damn weedphenes are getting pretty agitated here
why don't you calm down and smoke bro

It's not?
People actually die as the result of bad nutrition. Happens all the fucking time. Actual death is way worse that whatever the fuck you are bitching about.

>Weed is bad
>Alcohol is good

Not shown: THC can cause symptoms of psychosis
Fuck off with this shit.