Untitled

;_;

I'd fuck a prawn desu

Maybe years are measured differently on Planet Prawn.

Fantastic action flick. Probably my favorite ever, honestly. Pretty satisfying ending too.

>this movie is an allegory for apartheid in africa except in real life there were no secret nigger geniuses working tirelessly to save their species

made me think desu

Actually it wasn't. Also sequel when?

I watched the movie without subtitles and was convinced alien language was supposed to be incomprehensible.

Why did the stupid fuck keep his cell phone for so long?

How comes he was the only smart prawn and most were savages?

It's an allegory for refugees and immigration, not apartheid.

>the smartest one is the one with a different color than the rest
really makes you think

Because they were all strung out on cat food.

Makes sense really, weren't their species based on a caste system?

they can even pronounce human names and some words

so were the prawns born like that or did they get transformed by the master alien race?

>you will never watch your wife get PRAWNED by a BPC

it's established pretty quickly that he's not a very smart person, and only landed his job thanks to nepotism

thats not what i asked

But that was a smear campaign by the media, as the movie continues we found out the mockumentary part is propaganda

>you will never have an alien friend

That's pretty based honestly. I wish more filmmakers would take that plunge. You can get the whole gist of the movie without the subtitles since the MC repeats a lot of what they say back at them.

I might try watching it without subs someday.

Ah, touche; I didn't take that into account.
I guess he was a retard anyway, since he did indeed keep his cell phone for a very long time after becoming a wanted fugitive.

How painful was the rest of his transformation?

kek

Well seeing as it completely changed his morphology is was probably extremely painful.

He wasn't even a big guy.

>alien friend
you will never have an alien girlfriend

>unfinished stories and ideas: The writer/director

He should have got info videogames, his movies are ass

This movie is LITERALLY apartheid with niggers replaced by shrimps. Neill Blomhack sucks balls.

prawn = nigger
??? = jew

someone help redpill me on this kino