IT'S OVER MARVEL SHILLS

IT'S OVER MARVEL SHILLS.
YOU'VE LOST.
GET THE FUCK OUT OF THIS BOARD.

>Affleck and Miller literally getting into the Chad and Virgin Walk positions

K I N O G R A F I A

I saw a 10pm screening. I'm a dc bro and I honestly HATED it. I loved MoS and BvS and I cannot believe how tonally different and horrible JL is compared to them. It feels like 80% percent of the movie was reshot. The dialogue and effects are especially awful. Remember how unbelievably badass Batman was in BvS? He's a fucking clown now. Absolute travesty. I was so with the DCEU until tonight. Just shut it down. And yes, I completely blame Wheddon for this mess.

lol hololy shit yesss

i dunno, me and half filled theater said otherwise.

Just saw this and its awful. Not a marvel fan so dont call me one.

Hey Disneyfag

This. Makes me wanna rewatch BvS cos Affleck was amazing in that. Felt so sorry for him here

Have you seen it? Its so bad. Steppenwolf literally is the worst villain ever cos we hav no idea what his motivations are.

Of course u just call me a marvel fan when I say the truth

that headline couldn't be more true, this is exactly the movie you deserve.

Kek, not even the Snyderfags can defend this review. Probably his worst, I actually felt dumber having read the entire thing.

Afflecki put on an effort in BvS because he thought it had a chance to be good.
JUSTice League was already doomed from the start with the tone change and reshoots so he just doesn't give a fuck anymore and is in it only for the paycheck.
Same thing with Cavill, Adams, etc.

No, I'll just say you didn't pay attention, because his motivation (aside from being a conqueror trying to raise his power-level to challenge the New Gods and prove himself to Darkseid, as well as worshipping the 'unity' and 'Mother'(boxs)) was revenge on earth for having being forced to retreat for the first time ever by the Last Alliance of Men and Elves (and a redshirt Green Lantern.)

It worked.

>Same thing with Cavill, Adams, etc.
HOW CAN YOU TRY AND ACT WHEN YOU HAVE LINES LIKE "You smell good."

HOW CAN ANYONE DEFEND THIS HORRIBLE TRASH

>Afflecki put on an effort in BvS because he thought it had a chance to be good.
That's the exact vibes I get when watching his performance. You can see it in him with how fucking good he stays in character with every scene.

When it comes to Justice League, he already felt like leaving due to his Batman script being rejected and not being able to direct it, on top of the problems DCEU still continues to have with badly edited films like Suicide Squad.

what were loki's motivations in avengers again?

>Steppenwolf literally is the worst villain

What if I told you that almost all marvel villains are fucking retarded beyond imagining? This was a decent movie, fags on this board like to shitpost and meme that DC is the only one at fault here.

why does the Flash look like Sheldon Cooper in an Flash costume in this pic?

Steppenwolf was literally on par with Malekith from Thor 2

>This was a decent movie
Are you from India? I bet you'd say the same thing about Pacific Rim (which to me seeing robots fight is so boring). I guess you like bland CGI fests but a lot of movie goers don't who actually like film.

You’re a nerd.

> too smart for capeshit
> goes to see it anyway, so he can sperg about it on Sup Forums

yeah user. you sure are better than me

this only true Americans enjoy Marvel movies and shows

Oh shit, thee Armond White said that?

Because of his nature, he pissed away his home and family, and the cube is his fast track to recreate that and start the whole dysfunctional process over on an inconsequential planet, while clearly wanting nothing more than negative attention and punishment from his brother.

Where do people see sexy in that ugly iteration of Wonder Woman? Shit's awful.

>I guess you like bland CGI fests but a lot of movie goers don't who actually like film.

Lel, faggot. It's a fucking superhero ensemble movie, what the fuck are you going on about film for. Were you disappointed it wasn't an oscar worthy period drama? Please fuck off with your leddit bullshit as well trying to reinforce your general retardation. Nigger.

>T. not poo-in-loo

>All that convoluted shit

This is why you lose

I saw it, it was shit

you memed me into it, Sup Forums

I want my money back

Damn right. Even wore my Superman tshirt.

>actual motivations
>convoluted

Fuck you and your pasta. We all know Disney uses Russian troll factories to boost their online presence. The funny thing is even if it is shit its shit because it went with MArvel formula and director and not the tried and true DChadiverse.

>"For Darkseid"

the movie is literally Age of Ultron 2, possibly worse.

Ugh thats saying something. The Marvel trash fire universe has been on a steady decline since Age of Ultron with marginal bumps for GoTG.

GAME
OVER

rogerebert.com gave this 4 stars too

>Virgin and Chad movie
They are natural allies. Think about how often Chad has helped the virgin out in real life. I'm talking the positive Chads, not the evil ones. How many shootings have been prevented by the help of a good-natured Chad?

That's the movie you retards deserve, alright.

I think that line was confirmed to have been added by Whedon now.

This. Whedon had just left a creep session where he was standing too close to women in the elevator on purpose and his muse just took him.

Same thing happened in Jared Leto's Joker.

That didn't stop you guys from shitting on the guy, so kys.

he fugen acts like him too

They cant get the flash right in any iteration. Either its a serious ass wally west or a wise cracking barry allen. IT doesnt make any fucking sense.

Can't be Kino because Whedon is in it

Whedon only makes kinos

holy fuck I love ahegao pls post more

you should get a girlfriend, user, a real one

Is the flash at least decent in this? I just wanna see him go fast

>Justice League features the year’s best action sequences since Zhang Yimou’s The Great Wall and Luc Besson’s Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets.

*inhales*

Absolutely awful, and whenever his power is used, it doesn't feel fast. BECAUSE HE WALKS IN SLOWMOTION WHILE HE IS GOING FAST

WTF

Also Batman somehow grabs him while he is running fast

>Snyder = kinos
>Wheadon = flicks
Learn the difference

>Slowing down a man who's only talent is going REALLY REALLY REALLY fast
>Batman able to even touch him.
lol fuck that

>I-I'm not a pajeet I swear!

ok street shitter