Should I watch this shit

Hey Sup Forums does the X files live up to the hype?
Has it held up well? Are the plot lines and scenarios exceptionally interesting or are they just plain meh?

What did you like and dislike about the show?

Also Gillian Anderson HNNNNNNNNNNG

its monster of the week plot with a bit of mainarch sprinkled in here and there. sometimes good dark atmosphere.

doesnt hold up to contemporary bigarch storytelling.
lives only from chemistry of anderson and duchovny.

doesnt hold up the test of time.

It's weird that it seemed more interesting to me when I was younger. Still very watchable though. Main story arch episodes are the best. Filler ranges between 5/10 and 10/10

I tried it over a decade ago and it was horribly outdated shit by then.

>does the best tv show of all time live up to the hype
Hmmmm....
A great episode of The X Files is some of the best tv around, and there are many great episodes.

jew actors, jew directors, jew producers, jew story lines, jew agenda

I love Dana Scully more than anything else I've ever loved in my life.

I recently watched all of the X-files. It's good television. Their creepy episodes with a good mystery an classic FBI'ing, and Scully+Mulder chemistry, makes it the absolute best. I didn't care for the bigarch mythology episodes after season 2.

It's one of the best shows ever made, get off this awful board and go watch it.

>he didn't watch the X-Files during its heyday
GOAT series. No discussion.

Gillian is a jewess? Post the link you mong

Honestly, just watch season 1. The overarching plot was completely pulled out of their ass with no planning at all. Scully could be raped by an alien while Mulder watches and screams "I TOLD YOU", and she'd still deny their existence next episode.

holy fuck so true

I loved it as a kid but I tried re-watching it and it hasn't age that well. It works for the nostalgia. The plot lines are good but most episodes are "stand alone". But Gillian Anderson makes it all worthwhile, so it's definitely worth a watch

My favorite episode is when the actor who played the meth dealer in that other TV show has to drive west otherwise he gets awful headaches, season 6 I think

That's...not how you eat a banana.

tfw no season 2 fat scully gf

Gillian isn't jewish. Duchovny is, though. Don't know about the show's creators. But who gives a fuck, since there is no jewish propaganda in it

why just season 1? the mytharc is still entertaining until season 5. the season 3 opener especially was intense. the x-files is worth it just for the standalone episodes anyway.

>Hey Sup Forums does the X files live up to the hype?
No. I say this as a fan.

>Vince: We don't want to be doing a show where people say 'is that still on?'

Wonder what show he was talking about

all of them

I just watched the first episode i'm pretty happy with it. Kind of depressed i'll never have a young Gillian Anderson though

I wasn't even alive when the show first aired

I watched it on Amazon Prime about a year or two ago and it was really great
the monster of the week shit checked out with what I seen everybody saying
the overarching story is kinda retarded after a while though and when I got to the latest season, I was pretty disappointed by how short it was and it left a lot to be desired
this
there are hardly any Jewish British people, we sent them up into a tower a while back and burnt it to the ground, in a huge massacre, like most countries.

>tfw that banana will never be your dick

You forgot about that sexy film stock