Justice league Chadman

why couldnt they just let daddy cavill be great? Really wouldnt have minded having a bearded superman. But I suppose the pencil necked incels would have felt threatened by chad superman.

I'm genuinely surprised they didn't just give him a beard, then you don't have to do a botched CGI job that looks terrible, a beard looks good on Superman anyway

Then they would have to reshoot the scenes where he doesn't have a beard.

exactly. but as we are in an age of nu-males they probably thought they would alienate their audience.

Is there a name for this hairstyle?

I'm going bald and don't want to show it all the time.

>t. incel

its a combover to hide his hairline

the "I'll fuck your wife then I'll fuck you" special

Why can't he act?

Just got back from marathoning this. First half of the flick was good, then it turned to shit

No, it's literally that hairstyle and only balding guys use it.

He didn't have a beard for the Snyder shoots, it would have been inconsistent.

I do agree with you though, fuck consistency. They have Lois tell him he "smells good" after being dead in a coffin for months and sweating a bit after fighting some strangers.

He was contractually obliged to have a moustache, not a beard. I thought MI6 was being shot at the same time, that's why beard wasn't an option.

sounds like something an incel would say.

why do you associate facial hair with virility, are you a portugese midget or something?

The Tom Selleck Special.

Hello soy boy

>t. hairlet
or alternatively
>t. huge faggot

>t. beta's threatened by chads

Hairlines depend on the amount of midface prognathism you achieve before puberty.

Increase in prognathism or jaw size leads change of skin that can support hair to skin that can't because it shifts its position.

What would you give to look like him, Sup Forums?
Talking about the full package, body + face + charisma

anything.

>as a kid this is what I imagined I'd look like as an adult
>the only thing in common I share is the skin and hair color

haha

>daddy cavill
This is the average DChad, people.

my brother looks like a fat 5'2'' version of him, great beard genes and piercing blue eyes

did you try to fuck him user?

hes a big guy...

What a fucking HUNK of a man. Not even gay. I just want to be him for a week.

Its much easier to cgi on facial hair than it is to remove it.

>caring this much about someone else who’s balding

Incels are more vanity driven than women. Which is ironic considering I’m pretty sure you don’t look an iota like Henry.

More hair = more testosterone

>Sup Forums on the right

it would sort of make sense since hes been gone and couldnt shave
long hair wouldve been cool to see too

>chadman
>daddy cavill
>chad superman

Kill yourself, you disgusting faggot.

Oh really?

Yes, its true.

You're actually proving his point.

what alternate universe are you from where facial hair and body hair in general aren't masculine traits?

How?

You realize everyone in that picture is below 170?

me too.

no homo.

>ugly little manlet intimidated by the cavill

cry more beta, kek.

The one where beards are a staple of nu-males and hipsters.

yeah, i was hoping we were gonna get pic related desu

the difference is nu-males and hipsters colour their facial hair rainbow colours and dont groom them.

there's beardless soyboys too, so?

soyboy?

these things

You're a poster on Sup Forums, I really don't think you're in any place to laugh at anybody else's masculinity or testosterone levels, unless you've managed to delude yourself into believing you're some sort of spartan ubermench raging with testosterone and virile energy that just happens to post on a gook cartoon website

>just let daddy cavill be great?
Seriously I mean just look at him ffs

boohoo

Nah i get what you referring to but where/why the name soy boy? is it about vegetarism?

is that you crying at the fact that you're nothing more than a pathetic soyboy wishing he was a chad?

Actual men aren't on this website. They don't even know what this website is, let alone posting pseudo-science in order to make themselves feel superior to alt-right punching bags

exactly.

it's about the correlation between soy and the levels of estrogen in males

you sound pretty upset mate, might wanna step outside for a bit

The marvel cinematic universe

He looks like a suave and stunningly gorgeous British villain

he'd look better with a shorter stubble but jesus fuck what a hunk

>bald faced soyboy getting upset
Kek

no homo though, 'member

>what is thor

Abu Kalarku bin Kenti

ISIS Superweapon

>he will never pound your throat with his big manly cock and thighs

feels bad man. no homo tho.

>he ALWAYS leaves the top button on his shirt undone
What did he mean by this?

People can't live that long

That might hurt though, having those thick legs smacking you in the face like that. Can't imagine why a totally heterosexual man would want that

You do understand that shaving has always been an upperclass symbol and conservative tradition going back centuries right?

I thought you faggots liked looking "fashy" and hated numale hipster beards.

I dunno, maybe he likes to let it breathe

You cannot have a protagonist that looks like a Tom of Finland character. That's just too gay. Sure, Hollywood likes to say they are open-minded, diverse and inclusive, but actually showing any hint at homosexuality in mainstream films is a huge no-no.

Unless, of course, a film is entirely about homosexuality, like Brokeback Mountain.

Looks like it must be cold out there

he's only 6'1

You were supposed to make a TDKR reference, noob.

I eat soy everyday and I'm still hairy like an ape. Am I a soyboy?

is it ok when nippels can be seen? is that normal?

soyboy is just an insult, not everyone who eats soy is a soyboy and not every soyboy eats soy

Wonder what the green screen is for. Must be that oil rig scene or whatever

Do you ever just involuntarily tense up in your legs and groin and moan audibly like I just did?

Tom Hardy is 5'8.

Only when looking at chads

>only 6'1

so hes confirmed chad then.

>manly men are now all homos

fuck you beta cucks need to diaf

Of course only in the sense that their chadliness is a source of inspiration to become a chad yourself. Absolutely no homolust involved

>6'1
So the most aesthetic male height then?

>Thinking you can become chad
Oh user...

exactly.

totes no homo. no homo at all.

Overly manly men have always looked gay. What rock have you been living under for the past several decades?

What?

Tom of Finland was a huge influence on glorifying masculinity and working class symbols of masculinity (sailors, construction workers, cops etc)

Do you think henry likes to sun bathe and woul he let me rub sun block all over his body?

That's some nice roid acne

He'd rather raid in WoW while his 18yr old gf sits on his lap

You can get acne on your body without steroids but hey if it helps you rationalise why you're lazy and fat

sweet mother of fuck

>Imagine being this bitter nu-male faggot

so? are you saying masculinity is gay?

as long as i can too :)

ayy ;)

That's textbook roid acne though, the fact that's its so prominent on the chest is a dead giveaway

>so? are you saying masculinity is gay?

Over-the-top masculinity? Absolutely.

Yeah I won't deny he's probably using steroids I just love how soyboys first response to a shirtless bodybuilder is always muh steroids

You sound like a bit of a weak faggot desu

>soyboys

I love this epic new meme :)))))))))))))))))

>over the top masculinity is gay

what are you,a fucking feminist? who knew bros were bitchier than womens

kek ikr?