Who could play him?

Who could play him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cZc6cr6G2E4
youtu.be/1D4jr-0_COg
youtube.com/watch?v=0J4_r0ds138
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The Goose.

Why do girls ALWAYS play Tyranids? (Unless they only paint, then they somrtimes collect Eldar)

Iris Elbough

Some Native American medicine man

Steven Segal

You've never seen a girl playing WH40K in your life. Why do you LARP so horribly?

Does anyone have a timeline of when each faction was first released? (Space Marines + Orkz late 80s, All but Tau and Dark Eldar mid-late 90's, Tau and Dark Eldar early 2000s?)

Morgan Freeman.

kys

Tommy Wiseau

why do space marines and imperial guard fight

Any White Man™ of worth must be played by based negro Ingrid Elba.

>emperor
>white

I think he'll be a good choice in 10 years time.

>Emprah
>white

Okay...he's an alien but he models himself after a white guy.

Sean Bean, and as always he dies early in the movie/show.

No one
WH40k is a shitty thing, it will never get a live action movie

this
tried getting into it once but its so outlandisly stupid. Its fans are worst too, have to shoehorn their shitty references into everything

why does the great god emperor look so plain?

Michael Horse from Twin Peaks

The Emperor is not an alien. Take your blasphemy elsewhere.

Aydris Elbow

Based Keanu is the only person with good enough heart to play Emperor

This is the only way to do a warhammer 40k film
youtube.com/watch?v=cZc6cr6G2E4

I dont want live action anywhere near 40k. The only way I could see big E working in that way, would be some Dr. Manhattan style cgi.

He was born white (Caucasian). He came from a Hittite tribe. You do realise white people bronze in the sun, right? Of course, this point is moot seeing as the EOMK changes his appearance according to the needs of the time and place. There's also an early passage in the Horus Heresy series where one of the journalists assigned to the first legion casually mentions that she changes her skin colour to one thing in the morning and another in the evening. Skin colour is a fashion statement in this future because the Emperor, following the nuclear fallout of the age of strife, genetically engineered humanity to essentially be one - highly gifted and advanced - race of people. Any differences are purely aesthetic; people of the 40th millennium react to skin colour the same way one might react to a particular brand of car, or watch, in today's society.

Came here to say this

Keanu Reeves is one of the few people I could totaly believe is hiding rediculous amounts of psychic power.

being a racist against other non mutated humans earns you a bullet pretty fast on a lot of planets in 40k.

Unity being the operative word of the day, yes.

So was Emps Hitler?

Steven Seagal

Yeah you think he'd dress up a bit wouldn't ya? dumbass

>So was Emps Hitler?
Doubtful. Hitler's capacity as a general left a lot to be desired. Profound strategic aptitude is one of the Emperor's most prominent, and enduring, features.

he's a turk

the guy who created the original fluff is married to a turkish woman named leman and their son's name is russ

emperor was designed to be a pre-islamic turk shaman then he learned anatolia wasnt original turk birthplace

>heavy is the head that wears the crown
>great is the responsibility of he who must guard & uplift humanity
>terrible is the xeno which must be purged

If you don't agree that Karl Pilkington should be cast as the God Emperor of Mankind in the Warhammer 30,000 film, then you don't *understand* the burden of leadership.

>this guy literally made the careers of ricky gervaise & steven merchant happen by being in the authority behind the idiots

Just look into those eyes and understand the strain of dealing with all this shit and the steely determination because he must go on.
>plz photoshop onto emperor picture

> born in Anatolia
> alien

Reminder that this is the objectively correct choice

The makeup app took the best of us

Depends who you ask. Most revere him as a living god but others recognize he's just another tyrant imposing his will on mankind. He has altruistic goals but his execution is pants on head retarded sometimes.
>Chaos Gods feed on emotions of sentient beings
>Lets forcibly remove religion from society entirely and make a secular philosophy take hold!
>Nevermind the fact the Gods feed on ALL emotion, not just faith/worship
>We've reclaimed most of our lost space empire and mankind is at the height of it's power!
>Ok, lemme fuck off back to Earth to work on my super secret webway project that I won't tell anyone I'm working on because reasons
>Also my clearly emotionally stunted son now has total control of every military unit in the Imperium, no way that'll backfire, no siree
>One of my other sons learned of my main boy's impending corruption/betrayal, and he psychically barged into my throne room to warn me of the danger?
>WTF YOU RUINED MY SCIENCE EXPERIMENT, SOMEONE GO BRING HIS ASS HERE SO I CAN KICK IT! You, my other battle crazed drunkard dog fucker son with no sense of tact or patience! YOU shall bring me your brother who was just trying to give us a heads up!

Because Tyranids are uglycute

Weebgirls play Tau though.

The standard fantasy girls who would play Eldar plays fantasy battles instead.

Not sure.
You need someone who can look huge and sagely with preferably olive skin.

Something along the lines of younger Arnold and Stallone, but wiser looking I guess could work.

Once a week, at least, this thread turns up. It's not Sup Forums material. It's /tg/ material. Fuck off, 40kids. It'd be even more suitable for fucking Sup Forums, which is where I'm sure you fucks are coming from. Piss off. Dune is superior in every way and is the only thing you need. Please, please, fuck off.

>Dune is superior in every way and is the only thing you need.
go back to /lit/ and get thrown out again for partaking in genre fiction you pleb

Why the fuck would you ever go to /lit/ in the first place?

>One of my other sons learned of my main boy's impending corruption/betrayal, and he psychically barged into my throne room to warn me of the danger?
Except when he did he broke the only thing separating the deamons from Terra and needed a miniature sun to contain it, and even then the custodians need to work 24/7 to clear off stranglers.
I'm not sure about you but i'd be pissed off too.

Let us post the same pictures that are always posted.

The Rock

talkin bout his face, dumbass

Mark Strong as Horus is definitely a good one.

so you think your favorite actor can play the holy god emperor eh?

Replace the rock with the guy who plays drax and sapper

better version

I don't know who that is but your picture made me think about this:

He's clearly mediterranean, which is the superior race, above all else (yes that includes muh aryan white)

Because tyranid armies have no personality and are very easy to paint because everything is so standard. You can slap one together easily and without much knowledge of the setting.

how can that head belong to that body.

Long hair grizzled hugh jackman should be kurze. Hes a nightmare space Batman not a soyboy sissy

Literally not. HBO version is 'Who are some guys who are in TV right now? Just dump them down and hope nobody notices'. Shit has no fucking thought put into it. It also includes characters who are too minor to be involved for any length of time. You've just doubled the budget of $2bn to $4bn.

>soyboy
Oh great. Another word that I now have to deal with in the fandom. Fuck off. We don't want your kind spouting your FOR LE EMPEROR MEMES WHITE RACE POWER YAAAAS shit. You're literally a Sup Forums bugman.

Now this is a fucking terrific cast. Gleeson as Magnus just gave me a raging hard on

Uhhhhhh that's not okay even though im white i voted hillary because cmon guys, trump is a racist bigot, cant wait to BTFO some huge and real political powerhouse like the alt right on my favorite lefty website who's most popular board so happens to be Sup Forums

Im not a contrarion or anything ;).... just dont like sheeple who disagree with me. Im not afraid to have silly joke opinions and troll others to make myself feel better, after all. And if someone takes the bait? Im not prepared. Ill probably just post "haha still replying??" while frantically typing myself.. i just need the (You)s...they fix the current zeitgeist and don't exasperate problems within my own political ideology, which makes me doubt myself and fear that im not as comfortable and affirmed in my own stance as I thought I was

I mean....i have two choices, i can think deeply and reassess my position, or at the least, my arguments
Or I can double down on a bad hand in hopes that everything gets better, one (You) at a time
:-|

This. It's really stupid seeing these "cast these actors for a live-action" thread then seeing a bunch of A-list actors. Like, that movie's gonna cost a fuck ton.

Idris Elba. Or maybe Gal Gadot. Anyone other than a fucking white male will do.

he's a big guy

Kerrigan fan girls.

to talk about booktubers

Yup. At least the first one has main characters and even that is fucking insane and the dude's filename understands that. You could easily drop Curze, Khan, Lion, Alpharius, Mortarion and a load of others down to literal whos. If you're not Girlyman, Dorn, Sanguinius or Horus, you're rather fucking irrelevant. Hell, I would say even Girlyman and Dorn could be dropped. Sanguinius is too important to drop and Horus is way too important to drop.

1st Edition (1988) had Space Marines, Eldar, Orks, Tyranids, Genestealers, Squats, and Chaos Space Marines/Daemons as playable

2nd Edition (1995) added Ultramarines, Dark Angels, Space Wolves, Sisters of Battle, and Imperial Guard

3rd Edition (1998) added Blood Angels, Dark Eldar, and Grey Knights. Squats and Genestealer Cults were officially cut

3.5 Edition (2001) added Tau & Necrons

4th Edition (2005) added Black Templars and gave Daemons their own codex

5th Edition (2008) didn't add anybody and was very stagnant but Necrons and Grey Knights had heavy lore/gameplay revisions

6th Edition (2012) added Knights, Legion of the Damned, and Militarum Tempestus (Stormtroopers). Inquisition got its own exclusive codex despite units having been in the game since 1st edition. Smaller "supplements" were released for Black Legion, Craftworld Iyanden, Farsight Enclaves, Imperial Fists, Iron Hands, and Crimson Slaughters

7th Edition (2014) saw Adeptus Mechanicus, Deathwatch, Harlequins, Adeptus Custodes, and Sisters of Silence. Also brought back Genestealer Cults. Supplements for Cadians, Flesh Tearers, Raven Guard, White Scars, Space Wolves, Ghazghkull, and Traitor Legions

8th Edition (2017) has so far added Death Guard and Primaris Space Marines as new factions

that help?

warhammer 40k is so grim it's silly. cant take that shit seriously.

Well it's pretty easy to assume Thousand Sons are separate.

He's actually Proto-Hittite and was born on the banks of the Sakarya River in modern Turkey.

He's not any modern ethnic group as he's so old (8,000 BC). He's a neolithic era caveman with dr. manhattan powers.

His race is moot anyway. He doesn't even have a physical form. He's a gestalt psychic mass that can appear as anything he wishes. His "golden god" form is just a form he takes to inspire and lead. You're completely missing the point of the Emperor (the ultimate evolution of mankind) if you focus on his skin color.

List isn't meant to be realistic, it's meant to be a ideal situation. I realize it'll never happen. 40k is far too niche and in the age of marvel-disney rehashes nobody takes risks anymore

They pretty much are now, because of the War Zone Fenris rules in 7th Edition. I forgot them

Clerical errors

I assume you had put them under supplements for Space Wolves or Traitor Legions desu.

Meh. 40k could be done, just pretend there isn't a story. Besides, it's fluid enough to make it whatever you want it to be.

RENT
FREE

>lang as rogal dorn
>momoa as leman russ
>mcElhatton as Mortarion

MUH CINEMATIC KINO DICK

>thatsthejoke.jpg

You mongrels are not even worthy of watching this glorious series but I'm going to post it anyway.

Its a multi part series that gets better and better with each episode. Ep. 9 just came out this week.

Watch "HELSREACH - Part 1: Prologue - A Warhammer 40k Story" on YouTube

youtu.be/1D4jr-0_COg

/thread

Are you even trying ?

Others have done similar if not better than this. Everybody is just waiting on The Lord Inquisitor.

BROODMOTHER

>Man
There were some female shamans.

There is already a life action 40k film:

youtube.com/watch?v=0J4_r0ds138

>that's the joke

i knew you'd say that

It's the same guy.

>Others have done similar if not better than this. Everybody is just waiting on The Lord Inquisitor.

No they haven't and I've seen them all.

Even the Lord Inquisitor teaser was a bit of a letdown with its mediocre voice acting and character animation. Also too much time is wasted on self indulgent, slow moving panoramic shots.

The voice acting in Hellsreach is absolute top notch and extremely subtle when needed. Also the art style by design starts simple in ep 1 and gets progressively more complex as the story progresses later in the series.

The guy making it is a professional animator and the Im not sure but the voice acting might be from the audio books which might be why its of such high quality.

Isn't he Anatolian

Him.

>Emps, perfect
>Malcador, perfect
>Horus, perfect
>Fulgrim, pretty good
>Dorn, actually hilariously perfect
>Mortarion, eerily perfect
>Curze, perfect
>Ferrus, perfect
>Kharn, perfect

who is the guy for Alpharius? He looks familiar but idk his name.

Too many oldies. The Primarchs need to be played by guys who are under the age of 40.

Many errors.

best way to do a warhammer show or movie is to have it focus on the imperial guard as they're the most human
the space marines, especially the primarchs, would be too alien for the audience to understand